Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kgyoung1

Oct 13, 2018
I think i saw someone post something about it on 4chan but sadly i dont have an account. If anyone else does heres a link:

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Those animations were f**king awesome, but I hate seeing guys get f**ked. Hope there will be a futa and female version or strapon fuck female option, or even the guy f**k the woman option.

Just not into the gay-ish (if that whats it could be considered) though.

Got to say that Blacksheep really does improve his animation sex positions which each release though.

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
Eh, I used to love this guys work but his style has gotten dull to me over the years. Even tho Saturday is a new video, it feels like I seen this already. Same setting, same characters, same animations, same monotone dialog style. This family rules story been dragging on. I dont want this to sound like a rant but I just wish he spices it up way more.

Lelouch113

Jun 25, 2017
Those animations were f**king awesome, but I hate seeing guys get f**ked. Hope there will be a futa and female version or strapon fuck female option, or even the guy f**k the woman option.

Just not into the gay-ish (if that whats it could be considered) though.

Got to say that Blacksheep really does improve his animation sex positions which each release though.
There's going to be a Futa on Female version released sometime around this coming Sunday - he's currently busy at his brother's house. If you want to keep up to date with developments or want to talk with him directly, you can join his Discord channel

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes