collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so where is kraken? one said in a pile of trash but in what direction i find him? ( and where is that bank bird? after i let her with some souls she was gone)

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yo I need some books for the true ending C :
- Three little pigs
- Jack and Beanstalk
- Adventures of Sinbad
- Peter Pan
- King with donkey ears
- Tortoise and Hare
- Beauty and the Beast

Can someone please tell me where are thoses ?
Thank you

Reactions: Dharkie29

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
ok does anybody know where you can get armor or shield? i been getting allot of weapons and rings but so far zero armor.

Reactions: Improved

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
- Three little pigs
- Jack and Beanstalk
- Adventures of Sinbad
- Peter Pan
- King with donkey ears
- Tortoise and Hare
- Beauty and the Beast

Thank you
-Jack and Beanstalk is in the Forest of Abandoned's first part (that's where i found him)
-Tortoise and Hare is left to Great Whilhelm Bridge (but you need to save the Hare knight first, go back to where the adventure started at Fort Ivern and use a Master Key to unlock his cell, also don't kill the Adaman Knight, once they eventually have their battle at Secret Garden, kill them both)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
guys,where gooes go after you saved her and deposited souls?
She goes to the abandoned tent in the sea of trash (the very first screen when leaving the forest of abandoned throught the right). Be sure to save before talking to her, though. Apparently she's a possible companion, and I think I missed it with my dialogue choices.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
- Three little pigs
- Jack and Beanstalk
- Adventures of Sinbad
- Peter Pan
- King with donkey ears
- Tortoise and Hare
- Beauty and the Beast

Thank you
petter pan is found in the tower of "something" (forgot the name) and after you use a switch i think you have no choice but fight with him (he is hiding under a green hat next to stairs)

Reactions: Hentai7777

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
anyone knows how to get Catherine out of the Skeleton Mines without well...raping her?

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
there is no armor or shield.. only 1 weapon and 4 ring slots (rings are your only armor)
TO BE FAIR.... there is a broken sword you can find somewhere in the abandoned forest(Forest of Abandoned), but it's just worse all around(as you would expect).

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so how you take people as companions? because there are places where it is needed to be like that for example the hotel or when one of the monsters they say to give a woman and there is an option for that

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
so how you take people as companions? because there are places where it is needed to be like that for example the hotel or when one of the monsters they say to give a woman and there is an option for that
wait are you asking how to make people companions or how to make the companions go with you? An example would be for Catherine where you need jeanne as a companion and when you need her help you have the option to summon her when talking to Catherine in the church. So companions can be summon for situations if they are needed but they need to be a companion.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks for the help thus far! one more question thought, sorry to be a bother but i'm stuck at the beach after Skeleton Maze and can't get to Atlantica, just don't know how to make the magic circle react, please help.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
wait are you asking how to make people companions or how to make the companions go with you? An example would be for Catherine where you need jeanne as a companion and when you need her help you have the option to summon her when talking to Catherine in the church. So companions can be summon for situations if they are needed but they need to be a companion.
and at the hotel or mermaid? (cuz i had no companion option)

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Thanks for the help thus far! one more question thought, sorry to be a bother but i'm stuck at the beach after Skeleton Maze and can't get to Atlantica, just don't know how to make the magic circle react, please help.
at the ice castle there is an invitation upstairs, that will let you get to the next zone at the beach

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
HOW TO GET ALL THE GIRL/CG GUIDE : note that thing won't progress as long you don't touch the FOG, so I will be using FOG 1/ FOG 2 as such... also there is a map come with the download link, use that.

At the start, choose Warrior/Thief and grab Master Key, DO NOT SKIP prologue, the boss of prologue is easy to beat and will help so much at the start of the game.

Do not pick up any of the item(bread crumb) scattered at ground in front of Witch house and the map before the Witch house(where the bon fire were).

Talking to the Old man standing in front of monument at the Graveyard town Elixir area, will make the Pied Piper a Fogged enemy.

To get to Atlantica, take the invitation letter in Snow Castle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 72 Votes