4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

*Nosey*

Oct 19, 2019
One thing I'm confused is that at low SEN we see their real selves but how can we rape or have sex with them if they look the way they are?

sunnzo

Jan 19, 2020
One thing I'm confused is that at low SEN we see their real selves but how can we rape or have sex with them if they look the way they are?
Would you want to? They're just monstrous nothings to you in low SEN. A mess of tentacles and eyes. I guess that doesn't apply to all but they're just some disgustingly inhuman creatures. Probably isn't even a "human" way for the to procreate.
EDIT: SEN also being sentience you're basically just "me kill new thing" when you've become less human. People argue that lower sentience makes you see the "real" world, but that's kinda nonsense if sentience is actually sentience. I'm rambling.

Last edited:

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Old king boss
The boss has 7 attacks, going from 1 to 7, then back to 1 ( it is a rotation of attacks, so prepare your dodge )
1. Tyrant's arm : This attack ignore armor, cause a debuff that will countdown your death
Old king will skip this attack if he's in break, can dodge
2. Tyrant's sickle (Inevitably 4 times damage, defense reduction, poison / deadly poison / bleeding)
3. Night of Avalon (4 times darkness damage, magic defense reduction)
4. Torrent of magic power ? ( defense state ignored ) Darkness attribute damage
5. Enfield Gravity : He damage you and prepare to cast Zexcalibur, reduce your own speed and resistance, should break him in this state
6. Black aura ( images skill only )
7. Zexcalibur : cause instant death ( will be skipped if in break )
The boss will become immortal and begin to summon his images when he get hit with lethal dmg ( dmg that cause hp to go below 0 hp )
In this state the boss will reflect magic damage, heal himself every turn
His images will cast black aura, you have to break it before its next turn, or else the image will cast Zexcalibur
After you destroy all of his images, he will resume his attack rotation, and can die now
Most of his attacks are dark attribute
He has 0 weak point, but using poison on him is a some what strat
All of his instant death attacks ignore immortality
The Gravity > Zex combo is deadly, but you either have to dodge it or out stat his speed
I actually grind a bit too hard for my speed and was using gun break of hunter so this fight is fairly easy to me after I know about his rotation, the Gravity seem to affect the boss speed too ? ( since he need like 3 turns after that to cast Zex in my case )
I hope this can help
man ...
for all this fkin time i wasted...
i thought that i need some kind of item when he become immortal and begin to summon his fking images...
i even used cheat for almost 2 hrs maxing every single state that i have just to kill him with 1 shot along with his fkin images but never ..
they all stop at 1 hp so it was just pointless and than i found out it was just a fking brake skill .. looooooooool

Screenshot_27.png

gette

Dec 29, 2017
man ...
for all this fkin time i wasted...
i thought that i need some kind of item when he become immortal and begin to summon his fking images...
i even used cheat for almost 2 hrs maxing every single state that i have just to kill him with 1 shot along with his fkin images but never ..
they all stop at 1 hp so it was just pointless and than i found out it was just a fking brake skill .. looooooooool

View attachment 651386

big F

Reactions: Nowit

AnnMarieWP

Nov 27, 2018
I'm in the castle of the queen of hearts
where do i find red hood?
also in the castle it seems as if I could go up to the roof ... is there any way?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I'm in the castle of the queen of hearts
where do i find red hood?
also in the castle it seems as if I could go up to the roof ... is there any way?
If you didn't meet Red Riding Hood back in Lutwidge, you can't meet her anywhere else until NG+. If you did, then lower your SEN to 0 and she will be right next to the bonfire. She will not show up if you already beat the boss of the area (in this case, the Suit Knights). You cannot get to the roof.

AnnMarieWP

Nov 27, 2018
If you didn't meet Red Riding Hood back in Lutwidge, you can't meet her anywhere else until NG+. If you did, then lower your SEN to 0 and she will be right next to the bonfire. She will not show up if you already beat the boss of the area (in this case, the Suit Knights). You cannot get to the roof.
In lutwidge? where? and in the castle i see a blood message in the roof D:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
In lutwidge? where? and in the castle i see a blood message in the roof D:
About Red Riding Hood:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're talking about the blood message to the right of the castle when you're in the bonfire area, you can get there by exiting the bottom right of the croquet gardens.

About the actual meaning of SEN:

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Major spoilers, obviously. Feel free to point out stuff I missed or anything I'm wrong on. Also, the map in the txt file was mangled for me, so I fixed it. Still in Japanese though, so Google Translate is your friend. If formatting breaks it again, I also have a picture you can use an OCR on or something.

Misc Tips, including all ending requirements:
Heroine Death Triggers:
Locations of Useful Items and Spells:
wouldnt max the pledge with Jubjub will do the same trick so she dosent kill the heroines or i need to rape/kill her?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
wouldnt max the pledge with Jubjub will do the same trick so she dosent kill the heroines or i need to rape/kill her?
You MUST kill or rape (and thus confine) Jubjub.
This is the blood message View attachment 651440
See those clocks directly below where you're standing? You can walk onto them and circle around the entire area. There's no reward for doing so. It's a purposely glitched area.

sunnzo

Jan 19, 2020
you clearly haven't played saya no uta
I haven't touched that game in years and the story still sticks in my head clearly. Horribly amazing game, that one. Great soundtrack as well if you like being creeped the fuck out. I listen to it often, even today.

Reactions: gette

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
Hey, let's say I pissed off a certain goddess... How do I get rid of the jumpscares? I'm gonna get a heart attack from that shit.

P4SS4N3R

Dec 15, 2018
Most of the cause of death is jubjub
So just kill/confine jubjub and u'll be ok
there are some minor stuff like :
1. smoke 5 times or more with shisha and she will die
2. fuck 1 of the twin
3. Griffi will go mad without the turtle soup ( after she kill the queen of heart )
4. maxwell killing bill and snake god
5. jack the ripper kill marie when progress 4 or more
Is there any scene when any of this happen?
Btw is there any trigger for maxwell killing bill, i let him live and he just turn into monster in basement.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes