4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
You need to ENTER the secret hotel with 100+ SEN.
I already tried entering the hotel with 0, 100, 101, -1, -31 etc, nothing makes the scene appear, so i got feed up and messed with the files, got the true ending now. I'm not entirely satisfied, but will do.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Which walkthrough are we refering to? The one I'm currently following for an attempt to get the true ending in NG+ is this one: (and I try to do things step by step with minimal spoilers, so don't take too much away for me).
What concerns me the most is that the walkthrough above ends halfway through. Also ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm following Hahaha's guide, for me it's the fastest one specially if you already finished the game once. I didn't know that Jack killed any character other than Marie, the one boss who i know that kills a lot of npc and heroines is Jubjub, but that's only before fog10 so you have time a lot of time to kill her.

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
I'm following Hahaha's guide, for me it's the fastest one specially if you already finished the game once. I didn't know that Jack killed any character other than Marie, the one boss who i know that kills a lot of npc and heroines is Jubjub, but that's only before fog10 so you have time a lot of time to kill her.
If I remember correctly, Jack only affects Marie. You could get rid of him as early as you possibly can, and those extra NPCs still won't survive.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
pesinafe is correct; the NPCs in Charles' Tavern and the Mental Ward disappear at SP5 regardless of Jack's survival.

The pastebin guide some people have been using is a translation of the JP wiki guide, which does NOT save Marie and skips some other content. It's a guide that only focuses on getting you to the G END. I think hahahaZXC's guide is just the JP wiki guide with a few extra things like fairy tale pickups and some optional events, but I've never directly compared the two.

My very incomplete walkthrough (linked above and in the reference post in my signature) comes with a quick reference outline that will let you save everyone and gets you to the true ending with access to all other endings along the way. It also tries to follow a more "natural" route through the game in terms of story and relative power levels, minus necessary detours for Vernai, Jack, and Jubjub. However, the actual guide is by far the most incomplete of the guides available in terms of overall game progress. It probably won't be done before DLC3 since I've been otherwise occupied recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furabia and dd777

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
I'll help a little by compiling a guide/list of where to find all the different Fairy Tale books for the Dream Library. Hopefully I remember to update it over time when I continue playing:
Starting bottom right->top left, keeping it as spoiler free as possible
update1: took Beyo's notes (see below)

Last edited:

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
Okay, I've collected all of the books except the Deep Sea one. The enemies there seem impossibly hard, even though I'm already at level 700.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Okay, I've collected all of the books except the Deep Sea one. The enemies there seem impossibly hard, even though I'm already at level 700.

Levels have diminishing returns, and you are FAR past the point where you should be buying colored souls (preferably black from Hein at Hanover Abandoned Station if you haven't killed him) instead of leveling up. DLC1 content (Ship's Graveyard and Deep Sea) is noticeably more difficult than the main game.

Red does not show up at certain bonfires, and will always disappear from a bonfire once you defeat the boss of the area. For all RRH encounters, you can check the quick reference outline of the guide linked in the reference post. There are 17 encounters in all, including her initial appearance in Lutwidge Town.

The back route has no restrictions on pledges. In fact, having pledges affects absolutely nothing in-game except for the B end requirements, and even then, the game doesn't care if you pledge with all the nightmares. Check the ending requirements in the reference post.

Last edited:

mehmeme

May 8, 2018

Try using your break when they do special attacks, and remember that you can use infinite healing items every turn, so full heal every time. I used the deep sea knights weapon in the late game, imo the best weapon paired with some white rabbit rings or rings that up you attack power. Also the enemy you mention can be safely avoided if I remember correctly.
Yes thats normal, I think it is because those are DLC areas.
Not sure about your last point.

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
Try using your break when they do special attacks, and remember that you can use infinite healing items every turn, so full heal every time. I used the deep sea knights weapon in the late game, imo the best weapon paired with some white rabbit rings or rings that up you attack power. Also the enemy you mention can be safely avoided if I remember correctly.
Yes thats normal, I think it is because those are DLC areas.
Not sure about your last point.
I'm doing that, but it's not stopping him. It goes like this:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I'm doing that, but it's not stopping him. It goes like this:
Barber's Ring prevents debuffs, not status ailments (states). None of Blackbeard's or his ship's attacks are breakable. I'm too lazy to write up a guide in the proper format for him, but here you go.
tl;dr
His ship deals ridiculous damage, so get some Fire or Physical resist (I recommend Physical since it also helps with most of Blackbeard's attacks). As long as you protect against Sleep with Tinkerbell's Ring or something, Blackbeard's only real dangerous attack is Blood Edge if you happen to be Bleeding and/or Frail. Also be sure to bring Dispel and equip something that gives you multiple actions per turn so you can cast it whenever you need to.

Last edited:
Reactions: dd777

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
anyone know about the library in the chaos dungeon? there are some lore in it . Mind telling me what is it about?

Davisisnotreal

Jan 28, 2018
how do you kill cinderella in the chaos dungeons? I don't do much damage to her and she one-shots me when her attacks land. should I just stack magic resist or is there a trick I'm missing to beating her?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes