4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Can someone give me a hint about the last 3 "???" CGs at the bottom of the recollection room?
Without spoiling too much if you can, I'm kinda lost.
go to spore forest bonfire at progress 0, do this by go through the small hole in crash chamber ( where u eat the thing that make u small ) to pond of bloody tear, then to spore forest

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
I saw a spell Bible [Fatal protection] on JP wiki, it says its located in Spore Forest does somebody know where it is actually located as I can't find it . Or is it translated differently?
On corpse in water part in Spore Forest Bonfire area just northeast of boat.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
all of hahahaZXC's guides are gone. It says when i click on them that they are in the trash. Anyone have an up to date link to them?

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
all of hahahaZXC's guides are gone. It says when i click on them that they are in the trash. Anyone have an up to date link to them?

Save file 16 for full CGs
Save file 5 for depth 19 of Chaos Dimension and end G
Save file 2 for full prison except Dormouse
( just in case anyone want it )
Guide for end G and Lore

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I find it kinda weird that they programmed that event in the first place, what should it be? An Easter Egg of some sort?
I think the idea might be that that's the path Alice actually took in the Alice in Wonderland book. Falls down the hole, finds the shrinking potion, drinks it, then goes into the mushroom forest. But they obviously didn't want to make the sequence of events too long since you'd run into a boss or get lost. Regardless I wouldn't call it an Easter egg since they're legitimate H scenes so they probably expected people to find them. I got one on my second playthrough since it was obvious skipping the first boss had some significance.

Aug 22, 2017
Well the whole questionings are just a red herring since the whole wonderland are insane after all
true. The Japanese text from the wiki also doesnt match the translation in the game in some significant places during that conversation from what i could piece together so i would still like a way to convert the text in the game. It probably doesnt exist tho. Rip

EDIT: Through shenanigans you can get a full translation by doing certain events so the event happens when your at <30 sanity. I'll probably compare them later to see if theres any differences between the cipher version and the regular one

Last edited:
Reactions: hahahaZXC

vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
So I have been following the True End walkthrough, right now I'm at this part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did the go in and go out as said, but it straight up threw me inside, and I can't seem to find the fairy tale. Anyone has any ideas ?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes