4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Huzuruth

Dec 30, 2017
So I'm feeling like an idiot.. how do I import a save? I was under the impression I could, but just copy-pasting it gives me errors.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Actually, you don't need to reach Queensland to get to the Chaos Dungeon. You can open the door in the Dream Library after defeating a boss. Proof: me, having just beaten the Old King, and having only killed the Headhunter Rabbit.

Also, I totally would try out a No Death run, but that's mostly hampered by the simple fact that reducing SEN to 0 before crossing the bridge without doing so is extremely difficult.
I think you read the previous post wrong. The only way to get to the Dream Library without dying or using Black Ash is to somehow get to Queensland, which is connected to the Chaos Dungeon.

i can turn off the music?
I don't think this game has sound options.

How can i save Shisha from turning into a beast?
Don't smoke with her too much. The level ups aren't really worth it anyway.

Reactions: InsanityWeaver

HypeWilliams

Jul 25, 2019
after some tests i think its related to how many charachters are in the dungeon but im not completely sure
Nah, it's just curse of the Snake God. in the Cathedral you can even see that she has a long neck if your sen is lower than 0. So, if you don't want jumpscares, don't try to piss her off

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
The walkthrough says that for getting the Reverse (''true'') endings, i have to cancel the option to choose who Alice is to me in the Introduction. But i dont seem to have that choice, there are just ''Daughter/mother/sister'' options. If i pick one, will i be able to archive a true ending anyways?

trigillass

Aug 29, 2017
Here's a link to the Japanese wiki for Blacksouls and Blacksouls 2. It takes a bit to translate and read but it has most of the details you need to know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Igls_Unth
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes