4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Yes, that is what H end refers to

Doesn't seem like there is any.
Alright, good to know (or bad considering that we have to wait for a sequel now ). I just noticed that the DLC 3 characters are not imprisoned in the normal prison, any idea where they are?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Alright, good to know (or bad considering that we have to wait for a sequel now ). I just noticed that the DLC 3 characters are not imprisoned in the normal prison, any idea where they are?
The place where the "writer" is in.
The one after you get out of the mental ward 2.0

Reactions: mehmeme

Stormtroop

Mar 8, 2018
Stunlock her with either the Warhammer or upgraded Deep Sea Knight's Anchor and Berserk. Use a Fear Ring as one of the bloodstains say, but a Corpse-Eater Ring and a Resurrectionist's Ring helps to mitigate crits and her Regen if you don't deal enough damage.
How about her second phase? I can't break her?

MasterPlug

Dec 30, 2020
Alright so I've started work on the wiki if anyone wants to contribute feel free to add on, walkthrough and DLC 3 walkthrough probably will take maybe a week? Lots of stuff needs to be added and im currently going through all the characters. If anyone knows where i can find the full resolution character portraits (perferably in png format) I would greatly appreciate it being uploaded.
lmao did you actually get the whole site shutdown? thats sad

Stormtroop

Mar 8, 2018
Stunlock her with either the Warhammer or upgraded Deep Sea Knight's Anchor and Berserk. Use a Fear Ring as one of the bloodstains say, but a Corpse-Eater Ring and a Resurrectionist's Ring helps to mitigate crits and her Regen if you don't deal enough damage.
How about her second phase? I can't break her?

noibo

May 14, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4.idk man,Leaf saying TCO is worse than her and it likes to watch people suffer,fits perfectly with what we see at F cg,about GG,many maps have eyes everywhere at 0 sen and now and then Mabel,Node or Pricket saying it isnt safe to talk here or TCO is watching us,describes TCO as pervert voyer creep in my mind.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
4.idk man,Leaf saying TCO is worse than her and it likes to watch people suffer,fits perfectly with what we see at F cg,about GG,many maps have eyes everywhere at 0 sen and now and then Mabel,Node or Pricket saying it isnt safe to talk here or TCO is watching us,describes TCO as pervert voyer creep in my mind.
I'm not saying crawling doesn't enjoy watching people suffer, I'm saying it's not just about watching them have sex i.e. a voyeur. An observer or spectator would be more accurate. Maybe a viewer or watcher if you want to take the theater approach. Mary Sue likens it to a person watching ants. Not really sexual. Well, I guess someone could get off to watching ants, it wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've heard people jack to, but it's not something so common you'd use as an example.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Noted, how about her "En Garde"?
i think "en garde" makes any damage dealed trigger a counter, so just to be safe at the moment a copy enter en garde i stopped attacking inmediatly, and delivered AoE in every turn i could. With the mosquito ring i still delivered damage even on turns i did nothing due the damage over time mosquito rings causes: bleed, poison, heavy poison on damage

Yamainui351

Aug 3, 2021
Noted, how about her "En Garde"?
Most player-variant boss weapons in the game reflect the boss' actual attacks, and I think "Riposte" in the image below is what you're looking for. You need the Kishingatana AOE (which can also stun) and plenty of health and defense while you simultaneously remove her clones and drain your own HP.

NightbookOwl

Oct 23, 2019
Anyone know what's the use of the rabbit key that you get after talking with griffy? It says that it's suppose to unlock the land of the hero or something but I can't find it.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone know what's the use of the rabbit key that you get after talking with griffy? It says that it's suppose to unlock the land of the hero or something but I can't find it.
Talk to the bust next to the bloodsign in rabbit hole. It leads to a door where you can use the key to enter rabbit land. Rabbits there will run if they can but give a lot of souls. As a bonus, one of the other nearby busts will take you to a place where you can fight an enemy that gives a spell.

Reactions: NightbookOwl
Oct 30, 2018
lmao did you actually get the whole site shutdown? thats sad
Unforunately yea all that work to waste. Me and another guy had made really good progress so I wanted to appeal for admin so I could access locked features ie theme editor. Due to the game's 18+ nature it brought some unwanted attention during review and we got closed down because of it. There's a database download temporarily available if anyone wants to bother moving all the work to a diff site I know there was a translator working on a full guide if someone wants to hit him up.

All in all lesson learned. Keep my mouth shut. Sorry everyone who worked on the wiki.
Almost forgot I also saved all the images and "photoshoped" stuff i made if anyone wants to use it . The pdn files can be opened using paint.net

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes