4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

21Lord

Jan 18, 2022
I may be stupid but I can't find anywhere where it says it, so which version of the Soundtrack is it in the OP the old one or the new one?

Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
I'm trying to follow the guide somewhat, is there someone killing my npc's? I went back to Bill after a while and he was a pile of bones.
Edit: All the covenant npc's are dead too, I can't enter infinite food, humpty dumpty is dead, so are the npc's in Endless Tea Party. Did i fuck up?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I'm trying to follow the guide somewhat, is there someone killing my npc's? I went back to Bill after a while and he was a pile of bones.
Edit: All the covenant npc's are dead too, I can't enter infinite food, humpty dumpty is dead, so are the npc's in Endless Tea Party. Did i fuck up?
At 10 progress, jub jub causes a lot of npcs to die. You can check your progress by looking at the torches above the white door in the library.

Reactions: johnson.lv42

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Ah I see, so should I avoid getting the 10th progress flag? Or is it enough to just not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As soon as you hit 10 progress and rest at a bonfire, shit goes down. This does mean you can hit 10 progress then manually run and stop it as long as you don't rest at a bonfire (using homeward bone counts).
Progress mainly increases when defeating a fog boss, not counting chaos dungeon or dlc 3, but there are also other ways to increase it. These are: Entering upper lutwidge, pulling the lever in the cathedral crypts, getting past the guards at the entrance to the rose maze, and viewing the scene in the spore forest.

Reactions: johnson.lv42

Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
As soon as you hit 10 progress and rest at a bonfire, shit goes down. This does mean you can hit 10 progress then manually run and stop it as long as you don't rest at a bonfire (using homeward bone counts).
Progress mainly increases when defeating a fog boss, not counting chaos dungeon or dlc 3, but there are also other ways to increase it. These are: Entering upper lutwidge, pulling the lever in the cathedral crypts, getting past the guards at the entrance to the rose maze, and viewing the scene in the spore forest.
I see, thanks! Next playthrough I'll try avoiding the progress flags.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I wasn't aware that resting at a bonfire finalized the outcomes after reaching a certain number of progress. Now that makes me curious about something. iirc at 4 Progress, Jack kills off the bunny prostitute. However, I remember that this outcome doesn't happen as long as you you don't read the letter at her house or reach 5 Progress. Killing Jack before these two conditions saves the girl from her death. Now I'm thinking I could be wrong about this.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I wasn't aware that resting at a bonfire finalized the outcomes after reaching a certain number of progress. Now that makes me curious about something. iirc at 4 Progress, Jack kills off the bunny prostitute. However, I remember that this outcome doesn't happen as long as you you don't read the letter at her house or reach 5 Progress. Killing Jack before these two conditions saves the girl from her death. Now I'm thinking I could be wrong about this.
I think it's just a progress check but maybe there could be some flag weirdness. Like if you haven't been to her house yet after setting up the meeting. In that case, I think she'd probably be dead as soon as you leave and rest at bonfire.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes