RPGM - Completed - Blade Maidens [v1.0.2] [TorinoSunaki]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Blade Maidens [v1.0.2] [TorinoSunaki]
    I didn't finish the game!
    The game is terrible in everything, only the aesthetics of the girls are saved but not in the scenes. The scenes are really ugly to look at and the gameplay is boring.

I didn't even like why Himeka accepts the shopkeeper's conditions, I can understand the first time but the second time is really embarrassing.

In short, terrible development, terrible scenes, hitboxes of objects (tilesets) poorly managed (for example trees, it is immediately clear that the experience with RPGMaker is really limited).

As far as I'm concerned it's unplayable.
    Not recommended!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

throwveryfar

Broken mess with animated sex scenes. Broke the game on accident, beated main boss in under 5 minutes of getting to the main playing area, i.e. only city. Walked past the guard instead of talking to him and game was pretty much done, no fights, all I needed to press is if I wanted them two fucked in the meantime or not for faster game end. Animations are kinda jerky and I mean in a strangling your turkey jerky but they are a mess especially if you keep Ctrl pressed because you lost again to same enemy or something. Anyway, easy to break and then you end up hardlocked and have to reset the game so you don't intentionally brake it.
    2nd star for decent art, run and fast skip text. Otherwise, meh. "Programming is my passion" kind of game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

jokuur

the game looks very unfinished
    it has nice CG but animation isnt that nice and writting is mediocre too
    battling style is different than normal RPG you just walk into enemy and the exchange of blows occurs, many buildings are also closed or blocked
    free potions in barrels suggests to me dev was supposed to delete those but didnt for whatever reason
    seams like cheat code for testing the game to me
    i would suggest to creator dumping animations and focus only on CG images
    walking thru areas is a annoying
    very large arrows pointing to passes for hidden rooms with free loot
    didnt finished the game until moving to demon queens castle
  4. 2.00 star(s)

HentaiHerro

Art work is subpar, but I did enjoy the gameplay from what little I did play. I'll be interested in the developers future works.

For the art work being subpar, I mean the vaginal region art looked lazily done. The rest of the art was fine.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

archedio

Pros:
    - Voiced
    - Animated

Cons:
    - The story is all over the place.
    - The game is supposed to be an NTR game, yet the male MC only has one min of screen time.
    - Bugs, lotta bugs, delayed animation, sometimes can go through walls.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Mike17723

No quest log, glitchy hit detection allowing you to walk past guards, or hitting the wall but not entering the next area, character animations take 1s to load every single time, a symptom of bad coding skills, the "animations" are of poor quality, by getting 1 of the memory items, you can just walk in the gallery, save, open 1 H-scene, watch it, reload save, and voala, you have unlocked the ientire gallery without progressing through the game at all, the 2 stars are only for the animations, skip this waste of time please, there's far better H-games.