Unity - Completed - Blade of God + DLC [v1.0.0.2.2.1] [Suzhou Tianhun Network Technology Co]

1. 3.00 star(s)

-Nothing-

Objectively
    Story
    You play as Chaos, one of the horsemen of the apocalypse, it would seem, but this Chaos is mortal and has parents, that were unfortunately killed.
    So, decide for him, will he destroy everything on his way to avenge their death or try to calm a little, to resurrect them ?
    Gameplay
    Literally God of War's clone, but has simplier battles, with cool and devastating but simple combos, which you can upgrade, finishers, transformation into a beast, and only two places for minions and one for boss on each of the map (level).
    But in this game a great amount of equipment to grind and upgrade, but also skills to obtain.
    Game lets you decide how plot will grow, by choosing to be angry or calm and which girl do you prefer. I believe it affects the plot and ending.
    You can also get stoned and go to endless dungeon, to grind for power that not even needed in this game.

You need to grind a little bit to beat this game, but one thing you can't beat, it's bugs, that don't let you finish the game.
    Graphics and sounds
    Very decent for a mobile game. But atmosphere is not very believable or deep.
    Problems and bugs
    1) Videos are mess, lagging and sounds are distorted. It might be problem of the repack or my own, IDK.
    2) At some point, opening a menu might freeze your screen, forcing you to go to main menu and load your game. IDK if it's also my problem.
    3) The second problem might occur in the safe place, which is not very critical, but also might also occur at some point in the late plot battles, which made me blindly beat one boss and drop the game after it, because later game was even more unplayable.
    OVERALL
    Fun game, that I'd likely to rate with 4/5, but unplayability at some point killed all mood.
    Try official release or different repack, I guess.