Unity Completed Blade of God + DLC [v1.0.0.2.2.1] [Suzhou Tianhun Network Technology Co]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

orpi

Jul 31, 2017
Doesn't need an emu, just the exe.

This game does constantly connect to "dataanalyse.pgsoul.cn" and "bladeofgod.pgsoul.cn" with unique identifiers
JSON:
{"clienttime":"[TIME OF CALL]","device":"[MOTHERBOARD INFO HERE]","deviceid":"[UNIQUE DEVICE IDENTIFIER HERE]","gameversionid":"5.1.1","hash":"[GENERATED HASH]","opc":"[#]","os":"[CURRENT OS]","partnerid":"[#]","serverid":"[#]","thirdpartyaccount":"[GENERATED ACCOUNT ID?]"}
Going off the first 5 minutes of gameplay I'm assuming this was originally a mobile game that got ported to pc and still acts like a mobile game for saving and such.

When it comes to the thirdpartyaccount, I'm assuming that is made based off the deviceid and not whoever purchased the game...
Yes, played this on Nox (android)

Reactions: Cry Further

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Will be waiting for the adult patch before I pass judgment on this one, but from the previews the graphics seem to be nice...

And on that note a question: Anyone able to elaborate on the performance? The few chinese 3D games that I've bought on steam all have varying levels of poor optimization, so I'm always cautious about them...

Then again, seems like this was originally a mobile game ported to PC? If that's the case then maybe it's light enough that optimization won't matter and the performance will be ok, but who knows...

Feb 19, 2018
That would be awesome , are there any sex mods released yet for it ?
because the sex in game is honestly not good .
we need skyrim levels of modders to go bonkers on cp 2077 once its more mod friendly (CDPR said they will make it easier to mod later). Skyrim modders really shows how ridiculous the community can get in terms of additional content, given the aesthetics and setting, CP2077 getting the same treatment would be fuckin amazing

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
we need skyrim levels of modders to go bonkers on cp 2077 once its more mod friendly (CDPR said they will make it easier to mod later). Skyrim modders really shows how ridiculous the community can get in terms of additional content, given the aesthetics and setting, CP2077 getting the same treatment would be fuckin amazing
Yeah guess we have to wait till CP2077 gets a stable fix .

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so this is basically a ripoff of Blade and soul but with less content, more grind, no sexual content?
im gonna hold off on downloading until this gets more updates.

vidread

May 2, 2018
So basically _mobile_ Chinese pay 2 win grindfest, no lewds at all?
Nop, not really a P2W game, this is a single player game, and the only Micro-Tran items were 4 sets of armor/weapon with it's required skill tree unlocked earlier (so you can use the gear in the pack)...

johncena

Oct 14, 2016
This is actually not that bad in terms of gameplay because it is like a God of War/Dark Souls clone. Controls are simple enough and dodging has very long iframes. Doesn't seem like an adult game though, can't imagine how h scenes even get implemented into this.

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
This looks like one of those shitty mobile games that steals CG screenshots/UI from much better, real games to trick you into playing it and then the real thing looks and plays nothing like that.

Only even worse because this time it was on F95 and turns out to have no pussy.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
am i the only one who getting video sound stuttering like i'm playing on emulator ?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
  • Nordic mythology? i like the idea for an adult game
  • the thumbnail and artstyle looks nice - BUT
  • the ingame grahic looks totally different and like an asian MMORPG from 2007...
  • fighting can be cool if its well implemented but i want to fuck
  • and since its on steam there won't be any sex
  • but the models and ingame graphic looks meh any way...
sad. the titel and thumbail surprised me but i thought i would play a hack-n-slay game in some nicely drawn graphic with a hot curvy nordic female warrior who has sex with humans and monsters.... but ofc i was wrong

sith40k

Jan 3, 2020
i hate to tell yall but i own Cyberpunk 2077 and it only has very little sex seanes and hey go by really quick and it takes you awhile to get to some of them and modding for the game sinces there not a dev kit if im right for it there not going to be many mods for bodys cloths and skeletons like skyrim but who knows maybe loverslab will work its magic and give us some naughty mods for CP2077

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Not like finding pirated MemeBug 2077 online was hard anyway, but would prolly be a good idea to wait until the devs patch out the worst of the jank.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote