EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1624698117537.png

Overview:
A 3D Action Sidescroller. You play as Irelia from League of Legends and she has to beat up all kinds of monsters in her path: Golems, Goblins, Trolls, etc. If they damage her, her clothing will rip piece by piece and she becomes vulnurable.
But she is not without fighting spirit, she attacks using a combo system, with up to 3 varying attacks(which will get expanded and customizeable in future versions).​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-26
Release Date: 2021-06-26
Developer: DuckDev - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Demo Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1624698053301.png 1624698062544.png 1624698070934.png

Last edited by a moderator:

graty7310

Aug 23, 2017
Tried to run it:

The game keeps on getting fatal errors
The few times I run it it just feels like someone messing with the controls without a care of design or anything.

Hard pass.

DuckDev

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
Tried to run it:

The game keeps on getting fatal errors
The few times I run it it just feels like someone messing with the controls without a care of design or anything.

Hard pass.
Could you explain those fatal errors? I playtested it and found no gamebreaking bugs.
Also can you explain what you mean by "messing with the controls"? It's my first game, so feedback is appreciated !

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

raif78

Oct 17, 2020
Could you explain those fatal errors? I playtested it and found no gamebreaking bugs.
Also can you explain what you mean by "messing with the controls"? It's my first game, so feedback is appreciated !

Code:
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000008

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
Found the error, I'll fix it and upload the new version soon. Quite the embarrassing launch!
can you add the unreal engine command that stops Steam VR automatically opening too? a lot of people that upload unreal engine games forget to do that

Jan 9, 2021
Combat definitely needs adjusting. Attacks are a bit slow, but my biggest gripe for far is during combat, you can't simply turn and attack the opposing side, instead you need to walk until she's facing where you need. Dying crashes the game, giving me a fatal error, and the (I assume) platforming bit is rough, half the time I can't get up and over. Not that there's anything in there regardless as there's an invisible wall. Pressing F propels you at high speeds, which gave me a good laugh.
Also, I noticed that, when she jumps, her foot bends a bit too much. I don't think ankles should bend that much.

Edit: Oh, right, completely forgot about the elephant in the room - 1,63GB for a game that you can finish, or accidentally crash, in about a minute. I dread to think of the file size once it has some more content in it.

Reactions: Deynan

DuckDev

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
The crashes are probably from the texture sizes, I will take a bit more time to optimize everything - with just optimizing main character alone I have brought it down 400mb, around 1.1 gb now. Under 1GB is defenitly feaseable, and will hopefully be ready today - Thanks for all your feedback!

Reactions: Serenia

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Why the characters are floating? Why does the terrain look like someone blindfolded played with the brush? With 6gb? And why does it look like that, despite unreal engine being one of the easiest engines with many graphical tools out of the box?

Feels like you have started recently and rushed a project out to the public, most likely without even a plan.
You should have taken your time to learn your tools more, hopefully this is just a short project.

Still, I hope you are not going to give up. Good luck!