Blank page insted of a sad panda in exhentai.

Jokoyay316

Apr 5, 2020
Im sorry if that is offtopic or the wrong place to post this here. Right now i just made my first account at e-hentai and waiting for it to be approved so that i can access exhentai. But the problem is that i dont see any sad panda. Just a blank page with no info. Is that normal for someone who's account is not approved by mods yet? Or does the sad panda always appear even if my account is not approved yet?? Does that mean im blocked from entering the website? I have tried many proxy servers/VPN but non of them worked. e-hentai is working and i can access it without a problem.

Reactions: DarknessZeo

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
I'm getting the same exact shit, starting tonight. Was working fine two hours ago. So far, deleting cookies and logging in and out hasn't helped.

Reactions: hunk417

hunk417

Jul 12, 2017
i have to delete cookies, access again, then disable it, enable and delete again, multiple times and log in e-hentai.
now i have access again

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
i have to delete cookies, access again, then disable it, enable and delete again, multiple times and log in e-hentai.
now i have access again
Huh, you're right! I had to do that process around 15-18 times on my end

shote1369

Apr 12, 2020
I always got blank page and i did all the thing like:
1) Delete all ex and e- cookies
2) Login e- account
3) Head to ex and i get blank spage
4) (repeat at 1))

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Yeah it's a cookies thing. Delete all browsing history except your passwords, then log back into e-hentai, then log into exhentai.

Last edited:

andjoy

Jun 10, 2020
It's so annoying that it doesn't work for me :/
Tried to do:
(1) Login e-hentai.org, click on front page, change - to x, and a blank screen.
After that i deleted cookies and tried out step 1 didn't work.
Deleted all cookies, re-did step one and this time deleted "yay" from cookies but didn't work also.

Tried to do step 1 multiple times with cookies deleting. Didn't work.

I have my account for like 4 weeks now.

Fun part is that i never used google chrome, tried incognito(without even having cookies from exhentai in the first place) and tried the steps but didn't work at all.

What else can I do to fix this?
Cookies are clearly not the problem with me because I never used google chrome in the first place.

PS: Does exhentai work on incognito mode? (Tried with and without it but no luck)

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
I also had the same Problems clearing cookies did the trick for me i did it like 15-20 times though. It just stopped working a few days ago this site is really weird