Wolf RPG Complete [Blazing Aries] [Kurotozakka]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xsar41

Feb 12, 2018
halp please
when heroine going to brothel to gather info is any way to avoid rape?
i tried to buy expensive alcohol of any kind but it didnt help :/

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
halp please
when heroine going to brothel to gather info is any way to avoid rape?
i tried to buy expensive alcohol of any kind but it didnt help :/
Send me your save file and I will check to see if it is because of game error

rayray1827

Mar 15, 2020
Here is version if anyone wants it.. I am sure everything will work correctly except there might be some dialogues cutting off.. I tried word wrapping but the game only allows up to three lines per message box so more lines got cut off so I just leave dialogues without word wrapping...

I also included Step by Step Translation guide for anyone who wants to try manually translating the whole game...
There is also Full save and original Japanese ver 1.12 included in the rar.

Below are some screenshots from machine translated version

EDIT: Alcohol not working bugfix here
View attachment 1096148 View attachment 1096157 View attachment 1096152 View attachment 1096154 View attachment 1096158 View attachment 1096156
I CANNOT PUT INTO WORD MY GRATITUDE FOR YOU.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
+1ooo
I would love to see a full translation, it's a very nice game - another from the author who created Perfect Service: The Guild That Does Anything for You.
We have a few translators on the forum, maybe someone could take care of that? ;x or at least "edited MTL" would also be enough, hopefully not the raw one, because it's a shame to destroy such a beautiful game :-(

May 10, 2020
Here is the media fire link for Version 1.17 from Kimochi. (The mini-map doesn’t work for some reason)

Pass: kimochi.info

Damian888

Mar 6, 2020
This game quality.. but awful! Where's sex in battle!? Like restraint or falling down and violence// Sex-scene only by event?

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
This game quality.. but awful! Where's sex in battle!? Like restraint or falling down and violence// Sex-scene only by event?
The sex in battle is only for human/humanoid enemies, and it's done in CGs/standing pictures. If you're expecting dot pixel sex action then sorry, it's not there (the next game by this creator does have dot pixel action, look forward to it).

Aug 22, 2018
Is there a gallery of some kind?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm an idiot. For scene recollection there's a pause-menu option, for combat game-overs there's a lady who will teleport you to a "combat replay" room for 5000 gold (easiest to find from one of the 19-hour saves).

Just a bit weird that the pause menu is on the S key rather than Escape, or Backspace, or P. Or, well, anywhere it'd make sense for an RPG.

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018

I wish it's uncensored.
other game fall in labyrinth is supported for uncensor patch
So will it have an official English translation? Awesome, I love this author's Pixel art and his ideas for the game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote