Updated: 2022-07-16
Artist: Bleden -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p, 4k - Videos; Varies - Wallpaper
Files: 22 videos, 46 Wallpapers
Length: 04m36s
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Torrent (2022-10-04)
Download:
Non - Watermarked

Watermarked

AsheGunWallpaper 2K NWM.jpg MercyVac_4K_NVM.png Widowmaker_ass_wm_4k.png 2K Free Arhoangel Tribute.jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Why are the videos and images separated into archives with watermark and without? Is it really that important? Sure, if I have duplicates I only save the video without WM, but still.

Anyway, I took the best 10 video files from both archives (imo), rerendered them with x265, renamed them and normalized 2 of them ... just 30 MiB.

Last edited:

perkoperv123

Apr 21, 2018
Anyway, I took the best 10 video files from both archives (imo), rerendered them with x265, renamed them and normalized 2 of them ... just 30 MiB.
I added the files not present in this fine internet stranger's curated collection, in their original formats, to an archive of my own (not to be confused with AO3). It's ~310 MiB to Fzoner's 30, but that's just a result of all the 4K stuff that I didn't downscale even though I really wanted to.

It's possible I missed an alternate wallpaper version somewhere, but every image and animation is present in some form, without watermark where possible. Might be worth adding these to the OP.

NutBoye

Oct 18, 2020
what happened to arhoangel?
i saw the mercy back message, has something happened to him/her?

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
All Gofile, Yourfilestore and Zippy mirrors are dead.
For watermarked animations, only Mixdrop is up. All links for watermarked wallpapers are dead.
The torrent is, so far, not doing anything.
It's unclear that the watermarked and non-watermarked are not identical. I would suggest a different categorization that does not rely on this distinction, or one that eliminates the problem of missing files in one or the other category.
And there's still watermarked wallpapers in the non-watermarked package. Now I'm just confused...

Last edited:

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
So i need to down compression version as well bro?
The OP (original post, or first post) does not contain compressed versions, as far as I can tell. I would suggest you download both the watermarked and unwatermarked packages, because they do not both contain all the same files.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
My Good Sir, quick question is there any different u know of about watermarkedand non watermarked package?
They contain different videos. Personally I prefer the ones without watermark but if there is one I don't care much.