VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Blessed by Lust [v0.1] [LewdKNight]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

A very good first attempt, entertaining story, good humor, really good models. the MC is actually a normal/right age looking guy, so rare, The romance with Willow is nice and it develops so well. Sincerely a good start for the game. Some proofreading for translation would be a big help. Hoping to see future updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tony507

For a first release this game is very good.

The story is interesting until the end of the chapter, the models are very cute and new.

He may need to improve a bit in the sense of making the game a point system and improve his story writing a bit but it's not bad either.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

It's a "young guy lives in house with maid/mom" story (relations between the characters are not defined and are prone to modding) with his big-dick as a story driver. Your maid/mom is a hot milf that you spy on (sleeping, taking a shower) accompanied by "oh my god, she is so hot, i'm so hard right now" writing. Let's face it, people play it just to see those sex scenes and so far there's 1 or 2 of those.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

piv

Wonderful game, absolutely great graphic and great female characters! The story is quite intriguing (what about Willow and her brother? What about MC's "roommate"?) and for sure I will play the updates. Little bit to easy fucking Amanda, I would prefer more steps. Also, if you add an incest patch (Amanda = mother or Aunt), it will be even more exciting!