RPGM - Completed - BLESSED SNOW [v1.02] [GOLDEN KIRARA]

1. 3.00 star(s)

annoying.outlander

Quick summary:
    It's no surprise, but the "scat tag"(and how you feel about it) is what defines this game. If you remove that from the equation, what you get is an unremarkable experience, where it's hard to even pinpoint something noteworthy. Let's say that you want to see this particular tag. By all means, go ahead, download it, it's the selling point. Let's say that you are thinking "hell no, my time on this earth is precious". Well, there's an option to turn it off, but you are still left with a mostly forgettable experience.

Good:
    - Nothing - Yep... Maybe the music selection being appropriate? Oh, the mini-map is definitely a well implemented feature... Got it... the plot reminds a little bit of Icewind Dale. That's the best thing about this game.

Scat:
    - Bear with me, I'm gonna be crude - Basically the protagonist has a "fullness meter", and once it reaches a certain threshold, she starts farting, and can "take a dump" (with visual representation of the act and said material), on the spot. If the meter over charges it's worse. Then there's diarrhea, "accidents", diapers, eating meat to trigger scenes in the bathroom, enemies that can increase your fullness meter (the mechanic is woven into combat). Like I said, it's the selling point, and you should at least be OK, with what I just described to play the game,. Also as a rule of thumb, be prepared for H-scenes to end up ("differently") soiled.

Neutral:
    - Many things - Sidekicks with H-scenes; Serviceable RPG mechanics (more like I have seen much worse); Translation is fine, outside of nuances and specific humor; Protagonist color scheme (black hair, amber eyes, it's a good combo): Art is passable; Scenes without scat; Enough difficulty to stop you from just skipping everything; Game warns you about actions leading to adult content, and more. It's a lot of average, and/or expected.

- Story - It's not bad, but it's more of the same. There's the demons invading, and the power of friendship, and the return of the hero, and the elementals "out of whack", and someone was sealed, and a talking animal. Sounds jaded, because it is jaded, and I can't think of a single uncommon "plot point".

Bad:
    - Dungeon design; Loot; Equipment; Skills; H-events during battle are limited; Very short H-scenes (really short); Bestiary is made up of "recolors" (not really a negative, it's disappointing).

Right, this a 6/10, and obviously aimed at people who want to see scat. If you are not part of that audience, just stay away. There's nothing here to spark any interest.