VN Ren'Py Blessings of God [Development Thread]

xBive52

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2023
Hello there I am xBive

Hello, I am currently developing a Renpy game. I also developed the idea of making my own games after playing many more games, which mainly revolves around the protagonist of Futa. I have many creative ideas in my mind now, and I am working on the first version urgently.
p31.jpg
p2.jpg
The first one is our protagonist, and the second is our protagonist's mother

Making this game is just my interest, and my work has earned me enough money, so the point is that this game is
C
ompletely Free!
I won't set up any sponsorship websites, and future updates will only be available on F95

But you should be able to see that my English is very poor,my native language is not English, I have only undergone some systematic learning. So this game will only be presented to everyone in the form of machine translation, and I am very sorry for this! And my understanding of Renpy engine programming is limited, so this game will not be made into a sandbox type. If anyone can create colloquial English based on machine translation, please contact me. The only way I can thank you is to include your name on the thank you list at the beginning of the game.

If you have any suggestions, you can also put them up in the post. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Vanillafudge

Deleted member 6574695

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Don't worry about your lack of understanding English. I am sure that the development of this game will teach you a lot. And that's the most important thing about making a game, improving yourself.

Good luck with the development of your game!

xBive52

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2023
Welcome our girls
These few characters have been decided to appear as the main characters, and new characters may appear in the future.

You can also guess what role they play in the game!

In the future, I will make sure that these characters stories are connected to each other. If you have any good ideas, please tell me and I will adopt your suggestions if conditions permit!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way actually these pictures are all in 8K resolution, but the F95 doesn't allow me to upload them. So I can only compress them, and I will put them in MEGA PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD, and you can download them if you like.

Last edited:

xBive52

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2023
Welcome our girls
These few characters have been decided to appear as the main characters, and new characters may appear in the future.

You can also guess what role they play in the game!

In the future, I will make sure that these characters stories are connected to each other. If you have any good ideas, please tell me and I will adopt your suggestions if conditions permit!

By the way actually these pictures are all in 8K resolution, but the F95 doesn't allow me to upload them. So I can only compress them, and I will put them in MEGA PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD, and you can download them if you like.

Reactions: omid605