Unity - Completed - Blindfold: ADV Edition [v1.02] [Mekujira]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SmokeycornFlakes

This NTR game is a hard no for me.

It has waaay to much reading. Its very hard to understand. The mtl was actually fine but the story just isn't good. The artwork is fine. there are better NTR games with less NTR... it never hit that nail in the coffin feeling. I actually would have preferred a non-NTR story if its going to tell such a shaky NTR story.

A slight spoiler to the game by the type of NTR it was more Netorase than anything but didn't give a compelling enough reason for it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

aguy57

It has good scenes tbh, and the NTR is pretty good. The MTL is pretty readable, and my only objection is the translation is online and real time, and can't keep up the pace for some of the dialogue.

Overall would strongly recommend if you like NTR.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The sex scenes here are fantastic but everything else is trash. The plot, the dialogue, the complete lack of gameplay, the annoying music, and so on.

The first 1-2 hours of the game are focused on the girl (Tamaki) wanting to be an esports superstar. The main character and his best friend are wimpy beta male losers, working on her esports team.

This is the type of NTR where the protagonist is irredeemably cowardly and stupid. Infuriating beyond belief.

And the shit cherry on top is that - the entire plotline about esports is DROPPED after the first sex scene. The first half of the game is stupid dialogue, and the second half is pure sex scenes. No balance. YAWN.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

cleanfeel

Actually not bad game, but the fact that it has no choice kinda sucks. The heroine is also very chubby and ugly IMO. I love her personality though, very cute gamer girl. Linear plot, non-attractive girl, illogical MC, kinda takes away the fun.