3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
A blindfolded girlfriend is sexually violated by a douchebag guy who "switched" with her boyfriend.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-02
Release Date: 2018-04-10
Developer: Mekujira -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.02
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Share-girl House - My Girlfriend Is Shared by Others
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translation Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: CG

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Are these still images or actual animations
Still images.
I don't mind NTR too much, but seriously why do the Japanese have to always have at least one super-ugly male character? Why can't they just have everyone good looking?
Not always at all, I doubt that would be the case even half the time. A matter of taste, for example, I like this element when an ugly lucky guy fucks a sexy young girl - it adds a certain perversion to the situation.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Watching a husband have sex with his wife is very boring,(and they themselves are bored of doing it after several years of marriage), what is interesting is the woman cheating on her husband.This is what the Japanese have come to understand and their movies are top.

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
I am a fan of corruption style games and a chunk of them contain NTR, and that's cool. I watched this visual novel and it was more a comedy to me because the MTL combined with the overall total silliness of the main premise (the blindfold). Laughter is the best medicine and was grateful for it, but do not think the creator was trying for a comedy.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I don't mind NTR too much, but seriously why do the Japanese have to always have at least one super-ugly male character? Why can't they just have everyone good looking?
Because it´s degrading for the girl, being fucked by an ugly bastard. And that´s what gets men going. Same reason why facial cumshots exist for example. It´s degrading for girls but its hot for men. Seeing girls getting sexually degraded is just very arousing for a lot of men :)

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
First of all, thank you NeZKyMaN ! This one was my request and thanks to your effort, i can find a lot of context on the story!

Now, for the confrontation on the thread:
I don't want to deviate from the thread too much, but i want to point 2 things.

1. Often is the case where the MTL is very difficult to understand, but as the translation methods are even more polished by each day, the MTL's are getting better and better. I won't say its perfect, but it gives you the entire context of the scene, of whats going on. Maybe sometimes some random word pops up in the middle of the phrase, but than its just a little effort to understand the rest of the dialogue, and again, context helps and its better than reading JP.

I am not a native english speaker but when the machine gives me the basics of the phrasal structure, it becomes pretty easy to understand whats going on. I'm backing this up because i asked for this translation in 2019, we are now entering 2021 and only now someone decided to pick this up for a MTL, that i would not know how to do, and gets the job done. Chances are that my request would be left in the limbo in this ocean of requests that the few translators we have navigate on. So i understand that people don't like MTL, even more on a NTR where context matters, but between this and nothing i will happily read the MTL and be grateful for who took the effort to deliver it.

Just to close this point, and this might be just an opinion because i don't work on a localization company or do fan translations, i don't think that releasing a MTL will reduce the chances of a game being translated, as it happened a few times already with RaiOhGar, Acerola games, Dark Hero Party or even Scars of Summer (yet to be released) all by Kagura games. And it all started by the high demand those games had for a proper translation.

2. Its a shame that people really have to open this post just to offend others because of a fetish. I don't know if its a meme or just plain hate/envy that a good material is being produced for a kink you don't enjoy (or maybe you do and are just afraid to admit) but christ, guys, look out for a therapy. This disproportional hate for something you simply don't like should be something to look upon with a little extra care, lol.

Also, for people badmouthing because its MTL, i understand that a tag for MTL would be good, but whats the point of flooding the entire thread with shitposting about it? You guys are better off leaving the thread than losing your time commenting here, lol. This is not the place where it will change something if you complain, you should unite yourselves and make a thread about it.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
First of all, thank you NeZKyMaN ! This one was my request and thanks to your effort, i can find a lot of context on the story!

1. Often is the case where the MTL is very difficult to understand, but as the translation methods are even more polished by each day, the MTL's are getting better and better. I won't say its perfect, but it gives you the entire context of the scene, of whats going on. Maybe sometimes some random word pops up in the middle of the phrase, but than its just a little effort to understand the rest of the dialogue, and again, context helps and its better than reading JP.

I am not a native english speaker but when the machine gives me the basics of the phrasal structure, it becomes pretty easy to understand whats going on. I'm backing this up because i asked for this translation in 2019, we are now entering 2021 and only now someone decided to pick this up for a MTL, that i would not know how to do, and gets the job done. Chances are that my request would be left in the limbo in this ocean of requests that the few translators we have navigate on. So i understand that people don't like MTL, even more on a NTR where context matters, but between this and nothing i will happily read the MTL and be grateful for who took the effort to deliver it.

Just to close this point, and this might be just an opinion because i don't work on a localization company or do fan translations, i don't think that releasing a MTL will reduce the chances of a game being translated, as it happened a few times already with RaiOhGar, Acerola games, Dark Hero Party or even Scars of Summer (yet to be released) all by Kagura games. And it all started by the high demand those games had for a proper translation.

2. Its a shame that people really have to open this post just to offend others because of a fetish. I don't know if its a meme or just plain hate/envy that a good material is being produced for a kink you don't enjoy (or maybe you do and are just afraid to admit) but christ, guys, look out for a therapy. This disproportional hate for something you simply don't like should be something to look upon with a little extra care, lol.

Also, for people badmouthing because its MTL, i understand that a tag for MTL would be good, but whats the point of flooding the entire thread with shitposting about it? You guys are better off leaving the thread than losing your time commenting here, lol. This is not the place where it will change something if you complain, you should unite yourselves and make a thread about it.
A very thoughtful, assertive statement.

For the time being, I am amateur translating another game (I'm editing text from some of the best online auto-translators) so that it makes more sense than pure MTL. If I find time and willingness later, maybe I would also improve this title, if there was still interest.

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019

Not here to offend I was just pointing out that there was so much ntr that theres hardly anything else. Ntr seems to be the most popular these days.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes