RPGM Abandoned Blood Magic [v0.000417] [Novin]

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I checked these games at TFGamesSite. According to the first post about the Afterlife game, the developer is doing both games at the same time. However, it will be done when he/she are motivated to work on one of them. I also saw the ratings on these games, expect low or no sexual content. The Blood magic game is rated R and Afterlife is rated X.

I'm calling these games hobby projects because I don't expect more than one update per game each year.

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
Shit, I certainly not sure, but I think its proper place ... @staff

AfterLife by Novin
ver .000441
PC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 21, 2018
This game is very good. I hope they decide to do this game full time. I wouldn't mind paying $20 for the progression of this game. Even the way it is right now, I believe it could end up being just as good or even better than The Last Sovereign in the future. This game has great comedy and teases. Any way to contact this dev? Asking cause I'm shit at finding information.

lord@

Jan 19, 2018
Blood Magic Updated

Version: .000413 Win
tfgames.site

Reactions: F95
Sep 28, 2018
:eek: How even...? *squints really hard* How does one even have THAT many 0's before even the original 0? This isn't even pre-alpha at that point, this is straight "We MIGHT have the coding? Maybe?"

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
okay this makes no sense to me.

1 post on this website says
May 12, 2018

and on the page it says.

Updated 22/07/2019
Released: 22/06/2019

so game was released according to this something like 1 year later from when post was made and it says on post game existed.. time-travel or something wrong here?...

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
Dev: Hey, good news! New update today, enjoy!
Me see v0.000415 after 1 year of uploading here.
My longevity: Am I a joke to you?

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Everything was cool, until Reinald turned into a woman. *Sigh* Guess I should see this one coming after seeing "Transformation", and "Lesbian" tags in the same page. I hope I would be able to turn Reinald back to his male form.

P.S - Love everything about this game so far(Except Lesbian-Transformation). If shipping is allowed, I ship Male Reinald x Sina.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
started game... killed rats,had fight with merchant guard- won (attack- 24 damage, flail-2 hits, 115 damage each,attack- miss, flail - didn't proc for some reason(maybe because I was hit for 60?), but gave me message to use magic next time- magic spark for 80 and win) , received message "congrats, you shouldn't have been able to win" and had to restart whole merchant byplay-second fight I lost, but had lost interest.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Be careful leading the "awesome trader" around the town after you escape from the dungeon you find in the forest. Since he follows you, he can trap you in a spot where you have to reload.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019

May 12, 2018

and on the page it says.

Updated 22/07/2019

so game was released according to this something like 1 year later from when post was made and it says on post game existed.. time-travel or something wrong here?...
sometime game get remove but added but on by changing the pic or name it a small bug so the site dont care

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stareagle lord

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Be careful leading the "awesome trader" around the town after you escape from the dungeon you find in the forest. Since he follows you, he can trap you in a spot where you have to reload.
version 0.000417 (can be found on tfgames) is supposed to fix that.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019

May 12, 2018

and on the page it says.

Updated 22/07/2019

what day is 22 mouth 6 updated on the 7 on the same day of 2019

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Everything was cool, until Reinald turned into a woman. *Sigh* Guess I should see this one coming after seeing "Transformation", and "Lesbian" tags in the same page. I hope I would be able to turn Reinald back to his male form.

P.S - Love everything about this game so far(Except Lesbian-Transformation). If shipping is allowed, I ship Male Reinald x Sina.
As in this developer's other game the main character changes into an androgynously-feminine man with further mostly-optional transformations from story events.

Reactions: svolozhanin7