Others - Blood Raiders [v0.1.1] [DarkCube]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Chekhovs_Ghost

There are some interesting ideas here, but the gameplay is very boring fetch quest style "collect 10 bones", the battles are slow and boring, and the first 3 scenes where you have to punish sinners don't make sense at all, because the way they're written are like you're not doing anything at all, but only observing something taking place.

And finally the art is interesting and the ideas with which they are made have potential at being fairly original, but often something is quite wrong with the perspectives or logic of the image that ruins it.

As a whole I wouldn't expect too much from this game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

YuriiH

Setting: Quasi-Hell, Female-only(!) Sinners, various Demons, and all that stuff.
    Story: Blatant -- your character has lost his memory (except name) and tries to figure out what to do next.
    Gameplay: The same as in any RPGMaker: talk to NPCs, kill enemies, loot items.
    3D: Totally not my cup of tea; rather inconvenient to control.
    CG: BDSM-oriented, pretty.
    Combat: Dull and unbalanced. The first enemies crit 1/5 of your health, and they do it with every 4th attack. Replenishment is limited. Level progression is very slow. There are encounters where you can't win by design, even if you cheat the game for unlimited health.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TimmyLangstrumpf

At first the only reason I checked it out was because of the Hell-theme but after playing it I do have to say that everything about it is great.
    The combat is alot of fun and you actually need to explore the small stages to find everything that you need. The quests are short but different each time. The Artstyle is amazing and fits the theme very well.

I hope the dev continues his work like he started and makes something amazing out of this.