VN Bloodcrave - Vampire-themed VN focused on romance, corruption and sex under necessity with reverse NTR twist. (Update: Public demo)

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
In around two weeks. It got delayed a bit because editing voice lines took us way more time than we expected. We have to edit over 2000 voice lines. :cry: Plus, dozens of minutes of moans. :giggle:

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Here is the villain's hot assistant. She has become quite rebellious as of late. As a player, you'll determine the course of her story. Will she succeed in causing chaos within the organization, or will Virgil assert control and rein her in?

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
In Bloodcrave, you can text your waifus! Choose your messages wisely, and if you navigate the dialogue skillfully, you might even receive a spicy selfie.
unknown_2023.04.22-23.58_2.png

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Two things:

We posted a voice sample of another VA. This time, it's a shapeshifting cat girl:

And here is our first dev blog about the world of Bloodcrave:

Welcome to our very first dev blog post, where we'll offer you a behind-the-scenes look at the making of Bloodcrave! Let's begin by exploring the game's central location: the city of Newport.

Bloodcrave's action unfolds in the enigmatic city of Newport. We did our best to ensure this location isn't merely a superficial backdrop—Newport boasts a rich history, unique architecture, and fictional brands to bring the city to life.

Don't worry, though; we won't bombard you with massive lore dumps. Instead, we've carefully woven the city's story through environmental storytelling, incorporating subtle hints in the background art and character conversations.

We intentionally left Newport's exact location unspecified to avoid association with any specific country. However, when designing its architecture, we took inspiration from cities across the Pacific region, including Singapore, the Gold Coast, and Hong Kong.

Newport was established to accommodate the booming international trade of the 20th century, and it quickly became the region's largest port. But as geopolitical tensions rose in the 21st century, the city's golden years faded. Industries shifted away, causing the economy to falter. Today, Newport is struggling to reinvent itself as a hub for fintech and entertainment companies, but over 30% of its population remains unemployed and dependent on social benefits.

Unbeknownst to most, this volatile mix of desperation, exploitation, and opportunism has created an ideal breeding ground for vampires. The city has secretly become a fierce battleground for vampire lords, all vying for control. The stage is set—prepare to enter the dark world of Bloodcrave!
Cityscape night (2)a.png
Cityscape afternoon (1)a.png
Cityscape morning 3a.png

Reactions: dong345

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
We just uploaded a preview of the first POV animation with binaural sound:

Neo-V

Jul 5, 2020
there's something that has been on my mind lately, it states that there are only 6 characters to romance :
April
Emily
Violet
Chloe
Oliver
Kurt
yet these characters are all non-villains or at least not something that we know yet (probably a twist of betrayal or something) but that doesn't click much with me since the game gives you a chance to betray your alliance with your comrades and love interests so my question is: let us say that Alex chooses to give his blood for both Zoe and Amelia willingly (both are villain characters) and he got into an intimate relationship with them doesn't that makes them a romance option of some sort or they simply view Alex as a tool to gain pleasure and strength? and one more thing there are 5 endings for the game yet the romance options are more than that so I assume the ending depends on your alliance through the game and not your romancing partner?

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
I don't want to spill too many secrets, but rest assured, romancing villains is absolutely an option. :) We just didn't reveal everything to not spoil the fun, and there are way more characters than we showed. The current cast is only for the demo. It's important to note, though, that while all romanceable characters have their own fully developed storylines as part of our dating system, interactions with other characters are certainly possible. For instance, you could have a bit of 'fun' with the twins, but they're not available for romance and don't have their own love stories.

Some relationships might start with "It's purely transactional. I just need your blood." or something along those lines, but if you play your cards right, you can turn it into an honest, wholesome relationship.

Your journey's ending depends on a few different factors: the side you choose, your corruption or virtue score, and whether you win the final battle. But it's not just about these factors; your romantic interest also plays a significant role. Depending on who you've decided to romance, you'll get a unique epilogue with bonus scenes.
While it's tempting to claim we have around 50 endings (factoring in all possible combinations), we didn't want to come off as misleading. So, let's just say we have five main endings, each with variations depending on your chosen partner and side quests.

Reactions: Neo-V

Neo-V

Jul 5, 2020
Oh, so it's similar to fallout new vegas in that term since it got 4 main endings and a lot of epilogue dailuges describing the fate of characters and fictions you passed through the game, I think this system is pretty cool and very suited for a VN game yet it's hardly used due to how much work it requires, as for the twin, judging by thier characters description I don't think love and romance is in their dictionary so it makes sense, anyway judging by these informations the game looks even more promising than I thought good luck guys and I hope for your success (y)
Hmmmm April...

Reactions: Reefraf

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Thank you! We just announced the demo release date and roadmap:

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
We just revealed the voice actresses of Twins:

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
We posted some scenes and animations on our NSFW Twitter:

The demo will be released on Tuesday.

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
The demo preview is available for our patrons:

Once we polish everything, we will make a public demo. Probably in a month or so.

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
A clip with a new scene has been uploaded. Tomorrow we will upload a new version of the demo.

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
The preview of a new animation just dropped:

Also, the beta version of the demo is available for Patrons:

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
We uploaded the opening scene with animation on our twitter:

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
If you want early access to the Bloodcrave demo, you can like the post linked below. If you don't have Twitter, don't worry - we will be releasing a public demo shortly after. We just want to test it before releasing it in the wild.

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
We're happy to announce that the Bloodcrave public demo will be released on November 17th. First, it will be released on our discord and then, a few days later, here.

You can join our Discord here:

Counting 11.png