amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Sigh...

Stuck at the password
Tried Hazlewood, Scarborough, Carisbrooke....

Do I need to add the word "castle" as well? Where? At the begining or the end? Caps on the first letter?
By the rules of the puzzle, all those answers are logically impossible, with or without castle

Dec 14, 2018
Still can't solve it though..

Sorry... It's too hard, too frustrating with no purpose. May be it should be simplier, we are mostly here for the sexy scenes, not the puzzles

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Dang it!!! No Android version? And this game title looks intriguing and genuine. Oh & it has aspects of horror? Wow ya know I would almost most definitely become a Patreon supporter for continuing this title if I can play it on my Android platform. Such a shame:cautious:

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
On v3.01 I quite often get into a situation when game becomes unresponsive.
That usually happens if I've interacted with NPC, stopped the interaction and then immediately tried to interact with same NPC again.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
On v3.01 I quite often get into a situation when game becomes unresponsive.
That usually happens if I've interacted with NPC, stopped the interaction and then immediately tried to interact with same NPC again.
Sorry. Had to do a lot of optimization work from ch2 to bring down the loading time so some early chapter stuff broke, especially in miscellaneous characters.

Press F1 when that happens you'll be fine. Make sure you read game notes

Last edited:

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Dang it!!! No Android version? And this game title looks intriguing and genuine. Oh & it has aspects of horror? Wow ya know I would almost most definitely become a Patreon supporter for continuing this title if I can play it on my Android platform. Such a shame:cautious:
Thanks for the feedback need to fix a couple of things before we can do that. One day soon

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

outlawstarfire

Apr 29, 2017
ran into a bug, in chapter 3, i've gotten all the materials to make the distiller, but when I go to ann's house, it shows the room when you first enter her house from chapter 1, instead of the bedroom, so i can not access the mortar and pestal to mix the distiller

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
ran into a bug, in chapter 3, i've gotten all the materials to make the distiller, but when I go to ann's house, it shows the room when you first enter her house from chapter 1, instead of the bedroom, so i can not access the mortar and pestal to mix the distiller
That sounds right.... the morter and pestle should be in her kitchen. Can you see it? Can you take a screenshot?

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Thanks for the feedback need to fix a couple of things before we can do that. One day soon
Merci beaucoup for taking the time to reply. I shall take your word and keep an eye out for upcoming development, crossing my fingers for issues that need fixing to be resolved without hardship and for the game to open up to Android platform in which many many more player's will be happy to access it. I will be looking into supporting the Dev. & the continued production and creation of Bloodshift~
Thanks for sharing your art for our entertainment. Keep up the good work and please let me know if you manage to get it to be Android friendly ;) :p :love: :cool::giggle:;)

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Merci beaucoup for taking the time to reply. I shall take your word and keep an eye out for upcoming development, crossing my fingers for issues that need fixing to be resolved without hardship and for the game to open up to Android platform in which many many more player's will be happy to access it. I will be looking into supporting the Dev. & the continued production and creation of Bloodshift~
Thanks for sharing your art for our entertainment. Keep up the good work and please let me know if you manage to get it to be Android friendly ;) :p :love: :cool::giggle:;)
The most positive feedback I'm getting is from someone who hasn't played it yet *sweat* but thank you.

Your comment about horror, I mean, I dunno. I didn't tag that. I don't know what they meant by that exactly. Bite girls, drink blood, cum in face, repeat. Alternatively bite bums, throw in trash, repeat. I guess that's pretty horrific.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes