Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Does anybody know where the 3rd preview picture is from?
I think the girl is called Bryci, but from which scene is it?

Ayl

May 22, 2017
when can we expect an update to this? it's been a while and i thought it was updated but the thread was outdated anyway and 1.13 is the current ver

relynk

Aug 26, 2017
Looks good! Although a Changelog update on the front page would be very appreciated :p, i'll keep an eye on this one

selfie

Aug 6, 2016
links on the patreon are public btw
so here it is his link to the last version Ch 1.52

mirror:

Last edited:

Kohrinthian

Jan 18, 2021
How do you dominate mara?! I'm stuck... Michelle's family came, and now I'm stuck... I can't find anyone to feed on, and I can't get Mara alone, her goons are there trying to kill me

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
How do you dominate mara?! I'm stuck... Michelle's family came, and now I'm stuck... I can't find anyone to feed on, and I can't get Mara alone, her goons are there trying to kill me
Good job! You finished that release.

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone else having the game bugging and getting stuck after having the second domination scene with Michelle in her apartment? (the one where you use magic through the peephole).

Engsalt

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, anyone found the lecture hall inside Reuter Hall? I went through 1A, 1B, 1C and it wasn't there. Only random closed rooms. It wasn't on the second floor either. I rmb the lecture hall being super easy to find in a previous build. Thx

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Hi, anyone found the lecture hall inside Reuter Hall? I went through 1A, 1B, 1C and it wasn't there. Only random closed rooms. It wasn't on the second floor either. I rmb the lecture hall being super easy to find in a previous build. Thx
You're playing an unauthorized alpha version with a lot changes, including removal of the lecture hall

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone else having the game bugging and getting stuck after having the second domination scene with Michelle in her apartment? (the one where you use magic through the peephole).
Yup. Seems like there's an expected path through the conversation options, maybe. It's fairly common before that for the game to not give you the "(Done)" option until you've exhausted all topics and actions. I went through all of them in something like 4,3,1,2 or 3,4,1,2 order, and the only options left are Talk and Act with nothing but "(Back)" in either sub-menu.

Nope, there are five options, and order doesn't matter. The 1.52 version 3 being shared here is broken unless there's a magic path through that interaction. Hitting F9 will apparently clear it, and let you continue, though.

Another bug: A lot of the time if you drag an item onto someone (mainly the coin or chocolate bar since they're stuck in your inventory for a while), the game seems to think you're interacting with a different person. I keep getting the dialogue from the junkie you lure into the alley behind the drug store with the coke. I think it's reverting to the last person who accepted an item, maybe.

It seems like you can dead-end Mara if you do things slightly out of order. I dominated her, and now she's back in the park. Annie at the store is telling me how they've got a shipment of the prescription stuff in, but Mara's still whining about not wanting OTC crap. Just for fun, I can't use Michelle as a blood donor because there are no options with her, so the game is mostly flailing around in the dark, looking for the right thing to interact with, until I hit the fail-state where Kylo can't go out to find food because it's light out, and won't sleep because he's too hungry.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes