Unity 嗜血印 Bloody Spell BUNDLE [Build 11127767] [艺龙游戏 / Elong Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Agnikai

May 18, 2021
I've installed both from DODI and Fitgirl and both have too many bugs to be enjoyable. I've tried the methods specified in the steam page but the bugs still persist.
I can get into the game (passed the tutorial) by using cloud feature from the main menu, but it put me somewhere in the middle of the game without context, so I don't have motivation to finish the game. It also gives me so many money and skill unlocked but th UI bug prevent me from using them. fml.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've installed both from DODI and Fitgirl and both have too many bugs to be enjoyable. I've tried the methods specified in the steam page but the bugs still persist.
I can get into the game (passed the tutorial) by using cloud feature from the main menu, but it put me somewhere in the middle of the game without context, so I don't have motivation to finish the game. It also gives me so many money and skill unlocked but th UI bug prevent me from using them. fml.
Cloud? Steam cloud? Why are you trying to use it in a pirated game? You didn't buy it on steam, did you?

Agnikai

May 18, 2021
Cloud? Steam cloud? Why are you trying to use it in a pirated game? You didn't buy it on steam, did you?
I don't think it's steam cloud. I think it's some kind of backup save somewhere in the AppData as a way to work around the bug.
If I don't use it, the game stuck in a black screen after the first boss fight.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I don't think it's steam cloud. I think it's some kind of backup save somewhere in the AppData as a way to work around the bug.
If I don't use it, the game stuck in a black screen after the first boss fight.
I am not sure why you are having these issues but game works fine for me. I don't have a black screen bug or need to use cloud, whatever that is. If you have something like rivatuner try closing it, some games do not like those kind of programs.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
how is the dlc used or accessed? or is it only 'in game' and you have to 'unlock' the dlc clothing?

I'm asking because ladydarkness always says it's a 'bundle' and then tells the additions..

additions, which are dlc clothing.. of which, I can't see or try to use.. so is it just 'in game' and you have to 'unlock' them?

devilking8609

Oct 15, 2017
how is the dlc used or accessed? or is it only 'in game' and you have to 'unlock' the dlc clothing?

I'm asking because ladydarkness always says it's a 'bundle' and then tells the additions..

additions, which are dlc clothing.. of which, I can't see or try to use.. so is it just 'in game' and you have to 'unlock' them?
Start game, select difficult, start mission, open inventory and check your skin, if u have a lot of female skin mean u have the DLC

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Start game, select difficult, start mission, open inventory and check your skin, if u have a lot of female skin mean u have the DLC
Okay, thanks.. I didn't know if you have it at the start or not.. this version I downloaded here doesn't have anything..

so it's just the base game I guess..

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes