VN - Ren'Py - Bloody Sunday [E0.5] [Blondie Bear]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Red_carpet

Great eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Belphegor666

Played E0.5 – extremely linear visual novel. I tried playing it, because it had every single bdsm tag (bdsm, fdom, mdom, spanking, slave) and was pretty disappointed. The game was shit - and I rarely judge games that harshly.
    The games main gimmick is that everyone is some kind of (racist) stereotype. I’m not sure whether it’s supposed to be funny or the creator’s real worldview. One way or the other, it’s neither well written nor funny.
    Has beatings, rape, some spanking, humiliation and snuff. Writing is shit, interactions are ridiculous, plot is stupid and sex scenes are substandard garbage. If it sounds interesting to you, try it, maybe you'll enjoy it as a (self) parody?
  3. 1.00 star(s)

wildride69

Wow this is the first game that managed to piss me off in the first 2 minutes. I'm going to take the attitude of the Dev here and act like an ass.

Firstly there is no fucking need to lock us into an unskippable introduction where you can't shut off the shitty blaring music or set your preferences. Then you are treated to the devs butt hurt, I don't give a damn who wronged the dev, his bad attitude he shows to us in less than 5 minutes. You want to tell us the game is extreme by all means do so but this dev goes about it in the most asshole way I have ever seen. Then he has the audacity to try and send us to his subscribestar page.

I support 6 devs and there projects currently but I would not sign up to give this one a single dollar. The story starts off badly with half naked guys and torture that I'm sure are meant to be edgy but fail. The women character models are kinda crap and the animations suck.

Then I stopped, when I realized this game isn't worth anymore of my time.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Thuceek

Pro:
    - Very good thrilling story
    - No sandbox but VN
    - good simple game play (selections)
    - fascinating pig nose concept
    - good music

Con:
    - animations very poor and clunky
    - movie animations need performance optimization, they stutter heavily on slower pc
    - in a group of people, they are standing around like static zombies while talking to each others (e.g. in front of the church), it feels very artificial.
    - flashback stories where sometime a little too long for my taste
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Deogracias

Pretty good so far. A bit different than the more vanilla games here, which is a nice change of pace. A substantial amount of content aswell, though if you have played other games of the developer, some scenes will be a repeat of that.

All the models are pretty unique and in my (perhaps limited) experience don't look like some of the stock faces/heads we often end up seeing in games on this website.

The story, or plot, or what you want to call it, is a bit over the place. I do think the game will benefit from a more focused point of view. Doesn't even have to be a main protagonist,just more focused storytelling and making sure all the events/characters in a certain episode will be linked to eachother rather sooner than later. Bloody Sunday does tend to do this: combine the previous games with this cast in this one, single game (hence the flashbacks to scenes you might have already seen).

If you want a romantic story, this is obviously not for you. If you don't like sharing or watching women getting used: don't play this game. If you have an inner devil that likes to come out and play, well: give it a try ;)

Sound is good, functional. I don't like games with no sound at all. The renders are pretty good aswell, the animations however are.. Well, slideshow ^^, Not a big issue for me, animations in other games can be great, but also take up a lot of developers time I think. So I can certainly understand why some devs might want to skip those or well, makesort of slideshows. I'm honestly fine with that.

A bit more proofreading might be wise though.Perhaps some beta testers who can make notes or something, having perfect English or atleast no sloppy mistakes can give the game a more professional look :)

Also, Chloe in her police uniform is hot as fuck and we need more of that. A lot more. She was mostly in other devs previous games and hope she'll return in Bloody Sunday.

Dev is also making a new game, seperate from this game's universe (as far as I know).. Looking forward to that one aswell.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Very Tall dwarve

Man this one nasty raw, uncut stuff I have played on here, with a sprinkle of dark humor on top, love the graphic reality of our world in this game, the content from the panic attacks that continued on into bloody sunday is just a perfect story line ( Dev is an evil genius ). The content is great M/M M/F Non consensual is what seperates this game from the sugar coated games on here, the story line is solid on here and has a good trail ahead of it on whats to come, the humor fits in nicely, all uncensored & exposed.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Wolf's Pleasure

While a good chunk of the Demo was a rehashing of PA, I will say the Game felt a lot smoother than the ones before it. The automatic sequences feel a little slow to me, but overall not bad. Not sure why some are automatic and others are not, but overall it felt decent. Can't wait to see what happens next
  8. 5.00 star(s)

3bodYking99

A vary unique kind of kink games. With unique renders, beautiful women, and unhinged men. The dialogues aren't always the best, probably because english isn't the creator's first language, but it doesn't bother me, and shouldn't bother you unless you're into that kinda thing.
    If you like violence, rape and domination, this is the game for you. And the rest of Blondie's catalogue. Also, loved everyone of your games. And will always support you best as i can.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Kondrogar

I liked the game and I love all the work of this author. The game is unique and touches the vulnerable hearts of a hypocritical society.

Those who liked the "panic attack" series of games will not regret that they played such a sequel.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Xbox360360

I had high hopes for this. I was thinking this would be somewhat similar to Raptus, but was very sadly mistaken. This game is the same ol same ol. It still has potential, but sadly I don't see it being comparable. Seems to be very tame, even though the name suggests otherwise.

I will keep following to see what happens, but I did pause my subscription for now. Hope this game gets turned around!
  11. 1.00 star(s)

chaosbox24

This game is trash, not because of the dark themes, but for every other reason. Firstly, there is broken English everywhere, sentence structure, spelling, grammar, just all over the place. Nothing reads normally. Secondly, you have the illusion of choice. Shit happens constantly in flashbacks that you don't have a real choice in, just how it plays out. It happens regardless. Also, there is forced NTR which isn't listed in the tags so way to go dev, being a real POS I see. In addition to all of this, the graphics are ass, the options don't even work correctly. Changing the text speed does nothing, it remains at the default no matter where you where you place the slider. Whatever story here is also non existent because the English is so bad you have no idea what is even supposed to be going on. Overall, a garbage game that will no doubt try to hide behind the dark theme as an excuse for being a terrible game.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

Bloody Sunday [E0.5]

Lots of random-ass scenes that don't make any sense and a story that tries so hard to be offensive that it's just comical.
    Like, it's not even edgy but just the same copy/paste bs that we've seen in the last two games.
    There are games out there who actually can tell a dark and f'd up story and made a XXX game out of it.
    This just isn't really a XXX game, and more a bad attempt at making a Uwe Boll movie into a VN.
    I couldn't complete the game because it keeps crashing on that one scene where the women has to walk in front of the soldier.
    Sex Scenes are basically non exsistent and the ones I could see are just really lame.
    The writing is atrocious, choices don't matter much, and you also are presented with single choices, which just doesn't make any sense.
    There are way too many jumpcuts, just as there were in the last games.
    I can't recommend this game, because it just doesn´t deliver on any level.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Spfjolietjake

Changed rating to a 5 because of the added content. The rest of the review is unchanged. The uniqueness in savagery and anti politically correctness is pretty much rare. It's not for the faint of heart, easily offended or "woke". The songs, the views, the atmosphere is pretty much on an island.

I truly like the fact that the player is the "director". It's art at it's most brash and unfiltered. I really like the style of the renders and the characters. Also refreshing there is no "love interest" for the player. Just a overseer playing with mortals lives for our own whims. I suspect there will be a character or two that will catch the player's eye.

It's disturbing, thought provoking and not a clone of any other vn out there. Those that enjoyed the dev's last two releases will enjoy this, those that hated it... Well they will hate it imo.

I'm looking forward to see what's next for the dev.