Ren'Py - Blossom of Pleasure [v0.39] [Bildur]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SeeEmilyPlay

Love the sister, like the mum, renders are ok, hate hate hate the grind.

There is absolutely no fun at all in playing this game.

A sandbox generally involves grinding and that's ok to a certain extent, but you need some reward every now and then (as in every 10-15 minutes).

This game just takes a piss at the player, and not in the fun watersports kind of way.
    Tags like humiliation should point to things inside the game, not towards the player.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1534563

TL;DR
    grind, grind, grind for short mediocre animations that always leave you disappointed.

Really wanted to like this, but the grind lvl is off the charts for not much tbh, story is meh the only points it gets is that it does have some nice renders and you have the ability to customize your play-through by turning fetishes on/off -- but that grind tho. Not worth it imo.

Best of luck to creator, genuinely think it has potential it could easily be changed for the better ^^
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Bingoogus

This game is grind, grind and more grind. I can't even tell if there's a good game behind the grind there is that much fucking grinding to do. I tried my best to get into this game as i absolutely adore femdom but even after several hours i couldn't find a single thing worth looking at, it's just grind, nothing but grind... i don't mind some grind in my sandbox games, i enjoy it even, but this ridiculous, it's JUST grind. I honestly feel like this game is one major attempt at trolling people, a dressed up grind wheel and you're the Ox.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Hawkeye3d

That was a well laid out game. Liked some things I did not think I would but liked even more how the developer gives full freedom to turn on or off items a player may not wish to follow. one other, it is long, not in a bad way but effective way.
    (y)
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Nulleins

Quite disappointing at the moment. There is a lot of grind but not a lot of payout. Going through the different time periods to find one with interaction is annoying, especially since only the landylady has any appreciable content.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kumman

I love the start of this game. Still early stages, but worth a try if you are into kinks. The renders are really good, and the music too. The story has mystery and suspense. Really looking forward to the next update!
  7. 3.00 star(s)

kristinesparkles

This game probably shouldn't be posted at this point. It's all grind with *very* little payoff. Likely this game will get good. It's a slow burn with great renders. But for now it was extremely disappointing when I realized I was already at the end of the content.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v0.23

At the current version of the game, there really isnt much content. But from the line up of girls i have seen, i know this game is going to get better and better. I recommend waiting for the devs to fill this game up with content and come back to have a greater experience.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Boehser Onkel

well

time for my 2 cent´s

pretty nice game

the renders are good

the writing is good too

the face/model of the mc is well known :ROFLMAO:

havent seen the girls so far in other games

you can choose the fetishes that are present at the game - very nice

the relationship building -- well sandbox grind (a bit) - but good implemented

the minigame at the cafe - not really my thing but ok-ish ;)

4 stars for now - may change later
  10. 5.00 star(s)

DarkArray

I really like the more subtle approach to female domination. Gameplay is nice as well and a nice tension is build up between the MC and the other characters. Looking forward to more updates / more fetish scenes.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

downloadthis1

Nice, i like it. Hope to see punishment with BDSM, spanking, orgasm denial. It would be nice. And reward to mommy. Please continue he game. Focus on bondage as kink wourld be great Nice renders. Keep up the good work. Please more updates. Cant wait
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Kukuok

I played the first version and 0.22. So I think this game keeps getting better and better. I love the unique girl's models and the game mechanic. The things that bother me are grinding and the sandbox system. Don't get me wrong, I personally like sandbox games but it is not easy to create and takes time for the developer to make it perfect.

I hope this game will growing to be the best sandbox femdom game. Good luck developer
  13. 5.00 star(s)

rai1230

i really enjoyed playing this game it's really impressive and hot the mom looks like a goddess the scenes are really hot plus the plot at the end is really good i did not see it coming made things more intnce its a 5 stars for me i hope you continue to updat the game.
    but i have some quistions feel free not to answer (its not a criticisme jost wondering)
    dose she have any fealing for him as his mother or sees him as a pet and nothing more and is he replacable?
    also will we see his aunt?
    and dose he ever get to fuck his mom?