Seeking Blowjob-focused games with cum swallow

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
There are no such games that focus on blowjobs only. Let alone focused on cum swallow.
You have to take what you can get, and play games that have "some" of it.

Something Unlimited (by Gunsmoke Games)
The game has a lot of content and many blowjob with cum swallow.
Here is how female character progress:
- Get them in strip club
- (OPTIONAL, you can skip this step) Get them in a whorehouse
- Get them in your Cells

When you reach the "Cell" content every female character will have the following options:
- Dance
- Strip
- Handjob
- BLOWJOB (swall or cum on their face)
- Sex
- Anal

There are also evil female character that you can "hire" and let them "guard" your room. They also have Blowjob, Sex and Anal scenes. There also multiple Events in the game, a lot of which have blowjobs too.
There are plenty of blowjob in the game, so i suggest you try it out.

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
There are no such games that focus on blowjobs only. Let alone focused on cum swallow.
You have to take what you can get, and play games that have "some" of it.

Something Unlimited (by Gunsmoke Games)
The game has a lot of content and many blowjob with cum swallow.
Here is how female character progress:
- Get them in strip club
- (OPTIONAL, you can skip this step) Get them in a whorehouse
- Get them in your Cells

When you reach the "Cell" content every female character will have the following options:
- Dance
- Strip
- Handjob
- BLOWJOB (swall or cum on their face)
- Sex
- Anal

There are also evil female character that you can "hire" and let them "guard" your room. They also have Blowjob, Sex and Anal scenes. There also multiple Events in the game, a lot of which have blowjobs too.
There are plenty of blowjob in the game, so i suggest you try it out.
Thanks, man. Will look into it.

Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021
Limited20 is definitely wrong about there being no Blowjob Focused Games, as a true fan myself , (Just Pronounce my name enough and you'll understand) here's two examples at the quality you wanted.

Lana and the milking table (Animated RPG game with a girl / girls who are obsessed with sucking and swallowing cum, make choices and enjoy the cinematic scenes, really nice)
1651238223043.png 1651238241178.png 1651238253763.png

True Facials (Stunning graphics CG game that was made in the style of the classic Super Deepthroat flash game, but this one is live 3d, still interactive and has lots of physics, many positions but oral is the primary focus by far, cum, swallowing, deepthroats, whatever, it has no story just interactive throat fucking of very specific Waifu's, popular ones like Mai Shiranui, Tifa Lockhart, Aerith, Mercy, 2b , and several others)
1651238271634.png 1651238317291.png 1651238327028.png 1651238336048.png
1651238345690.png 1651238355480.png 1651238369850.png

My point is some people out there know the joys of a submissive woman on her knees ^_^ , enjoy.... there's actually about 5 more but not with the graphics you mentioned, always on the hunt. You can even check out "Karryn's Prison", its on steam and is the best H-Game I think I've ever seen.. if you want, you can make Karry'n a complete cock whore who only obsesses over cocks and cum, thats actually a game feature, and all sex will become oral based. but there's TONS of fetishes in that game, and Endless gameplay and replayability, just not at the graphic level you mentioned. Its extremely rapey, but its up to how you play, either you choose to have her consent, have no sex at all, or give in and have sex that will make her get addicted as she does it too much and unlocks more and more insane fetishes for it.

1651238991555.png 1651239035562.png 1651239068478.png 1651239078147.png 1651239114719.png 1651239121554.png 1651239146138.png 1651239157571.png 1651239167132.png 1651239178590.png 1651239206561.png

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Limited20 is definitely wrong about there being no Blowjob Focused Games, as a true fan myself , (Just Pronounce my name enough and you'll understand) here's two examples at the quality you wanted.

Lana and the milking table (Animated RPG game with a girl / girls who are obsessed with sucking and swallowing cum, make choices and enjoy the cinematic scenes, really nice)
View attachment 1783362 View attachment 1783364 View attachment 1783365

True Facials (Stunning graphics CG game that was made in the style of the classic Super Deepthroat flash game, but this one is live 3d, still interactive and has lots of physics, many positions but oral is the primary focus by far, cum, swallowing, deepthroats, whatever, it has no story just interactive throat fucking of very specific Waifu's, popular ones like Mai Shiranui, Tifa Lockhart, Aerith, Mercy, 2b , and several others)
View attachment 1783366 View attachment 1783369 View attachment 1783370 View attachment 1783371
View attachment 1783372 View attachment 1783373 View attachment 1783374

My point is some people out there know the joys of a submissive woman on her knees ^_^ , enjoy.... there's actually about 5 more but not with the graphics you mentioned, always on the hunt. You can even check out "Karryn's Prison", its on steam and is the best H-Game I think I've ever seen.. if you want, you can make Karry'n a complete cock whore who only obsesses over cocks and cum, thats actually a game feature, and all sex will become oral based. but there's TONS of fetishes in that game, and Endless gameplay and replayability, just not at the graphic level you mentioned. Its extremely rapey, but its up to how you play, either you choose to have her consent, have no sex at all, or give in and have sex that will make her get addicted as she does it too much and unlocks more and more insane fetishes for it.

View attachment 1783385 View attachment 1783386 View attachment 1783387 View attachment 1783388 View attachment 1783389 View attachment 1783390 View attachment 1783391 View attachment 1783392 View attachment 1783393 View attachment 1783395 View attachment 1783396
Btw for Karryn's Prison , are there a lot of sex scenes ?
Like many poses, camera agnles, sex with different character etc... ?

Im mainly asking, since the game looks good, but from looking at the game thread it seems the game is focused mostly on combat and mechanics.
I want to give the game a try, but I hope it has a lot of sex scenes

Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021
Btw for Karryn's Prison , are there a lot of sex scenes ?
Like many poses, camera agnles, sex with different character etc... ?

Im mainly asking, since the game looks good, but from looking at the game thread it seems the game is focused mostly on combat and mechanics.
I want to give the game a try, but I hope it has a lot of sex scenes

He's the TL-DR short version:

When I first saw that game I wondered if it would have any sex scenes at all, its kind of funny because I played their previous game, melty's quest and I thought it was lame, not much sex at all...and not too interesting.. But Karryn's Prison has a TON of sex, and a lot of angles, minigames, strip clubs, waitress jobs, gloryholes, stocks.. the sex is part of the combat itself AND also a game over event , AND part of sleeping, AND the build tree for the whole game is revolved around sex.. Even has "Cheats" that you can use however you like, to get sex and make her a gutter slut faster... in fact, I can say not only does it have more sex than any other game I've ever played, but once you learn how the system works you can literally just turn on the game and quickly have sex in any way you can imagine immediate with some hot voice acting from Karryn, which makes the game the quickest path to joy of any other sex game, and a goto for a while, I'm genuinely really impressed with it, and its at the top three in my list of sex games, and I"ve played hundreds of them.

If you want way more detail and the LONG version:

I'll tell you the bad parts to save you time right now...

1 - Sex scenes have barely any animation and heavily combat oriented:

The Sex scenes are not animated, they cut between one or two frames while sound effects and voice acting and such take place, like dicks will appear during gangbangs, and you'll see them appear as each guy arrives, move in and out from one frame to another while insults happen and Karryn is broken down like a whore... and has to swallow or get injected.. the theme of the game is that she's a stubborn Karren who hates sex and has to deal with and control Prison inmates who listen to no rules. So they can DESTROY her lol but she's super powerful by default and you basically can't lose if she keeps her morals.. so if you play to actually beat the game, you can choose to either not have sex at all, or use constant fucking and seduction to control all the prisoners with lust, which requires you to literally fuck , suck and get gang fucked by hundreds of enemies and eventually Karren can become so addicted that she can't even lift her weapon or fight back, combat can become pointless because if you build her wrong she will just get raped from start to finish, but you can actually WIN fights that way and be undefeatable if you build her so that she can endure it before they tire out. Just remember that the sex scenes have amazing voice acting but very very little animation, because ultimately it is an RPG maker game, although easily S class top tier, easily the best RPG maker game out there for certain.

2 - It takes time to get to the sex:

There's TONS of sex and amazing scenarios truly... but you have to BUILD Karryn and the prison to get to it, so requires you to actually play the game lol, the story is really good, music is top tier, voice acting is ONLY on Karryn but its really good and lots of it. But you have to play and deal with her bitchy personality and wear down all her holes and defenses if you want her to become fun... once you do though, I can say the game is the QUICKEST sex game, you can just load a save, run to almost any area and enjoy as much sex in whatever position or situation you want, rape, sleep fucking, sucking, swallowing, gangbangs, orgies, anal, titfucks, missionary, Feet, Asslicking, Domination, Denial and Edging, Kissing, Licking, handjobs, thigh fucking, stocks , bondage, stripping, waitress rape, Under table fucking, Humiliation, Masochism, Sadism, Femdom , Insults, Masturbation... and I haven't seen it all.. its actually kind of crazy how much they put in but you have to have her level up each area to use them, so you can JUST level her oral by letting them rape her mouth until she's addicted for example, or let them fuck her ass ONLY , and nothing else and putting your points into Anal Pleasure and fetishes etc.

3 - Audio comments can get cringey

The longer Karryn becomes a fuckslut the more she breaks down and just starts saying stupid nonsense.. like "Shutup and just let me suckout your dickmilk already" , and, "all I want is penis, I love penis" , some comments are extremely hot and others are Cringey, you can disable things like foot play, disable comments, disable certain specific things, but the audio can get crazy, for better or for worse.. kind of like she's drunk in a way.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
He's the TL-DR short version:

When I first saw that game I wondered if it would have any sex scenes at all, its kind of funny because I played their previous game, melty's quest and I thought it was lame, not much sex at all...and not too interesting.. But Karryn's Prison has a TON of sex, and a lot of angles, minigames, strip clubs, waitress jobs, gloryholes, stocks.. the sex is part of the combat itself AND also a game over event , AND part of sleeping, AND the build tree for the whole game is revolved around sex.. Even has "Cheats" that you can use however you like, to get sex and make her a gutter slut faster... in fact, I can say not only does it have more sex than any other game I've ever played, but once you learn how the system works you can literally just turn on the game and quickly have sex in any way you can imagine immediate with some hot voice acting from Karryn, which makes the game the quickest path to joy of any other sex game, and a goto for a while, I'm genuinely really impressed with it, and its at the top three in my list of sex games, and I"ve played hundreds of them.

If you want way more detail and the LONG version:

I'll tell you the bad parts to save you time right now...

1 - Sex scenes have barely any animation and heavily combat oriented:

The Sex scenes are not animated, they cut between one or two frames while sound effects and voice acting and such take place, like dicks will appear during gangbangs, and you'll see them appear as each guy arrives, move in and out from one frame to another while insults happen and Karryn is broken down like a whore... and has to swallow or get injected.. the theme of the game is that she's a stubborn Karren who hates sex and has to deal with and control Prison inmates who listen to no rules. So they can DESTROY her lol but she's super powerful by default and you basically can't lose if she keeps her morals.. so if you play to actually beat the game, you can choose to either not have sex at all, or use constant fucking and seduction to control all the prisoners with lust, which requires you to literally fuck , suck and get gang fucked by hundreds of enemies and eventually Karren can become so addicted that she can't even lift her weapon or fight back, combat can become pointless because if you build her wrong she will just get raped from start to finish, but you can actually WIN fights that way and be undefeatable if you build her so that she can endure it before they tire out. Just remember that the sex scenes have amazing voice acting but very very little animation, because ultimately it is an RPG maker game, although easily S class top tier, easily the best RPG maker game out there for certain.

2 - It takes time to get to the sex:

There's TONS of sex and amazing scenarios truly... but you have to BUILD Karryn and the prison to get to it, so requires you to actually play the game lol, the story is really good, music is top tier, voice acting is ONLY on Karryn but its really good and lots of it. But you have to play and deal with her bitchy personality and wear down all her holes and defenses if you want her to become fun... once you do though, I can say the game is the QUICKEST sex game, you can just load a save, run to almost any area and enjoy as much sex in whatever position or situation you want, rape, sleep fucking, sucking, swallowing, gangbangs, orgies, anal, titfucks, missionary, Feet, Asslicking, Domination, Denial and Edging, Kissing, Licking, handjobs, thigh fucking, stocks , bondage, stripping, waitress rape, Under table fucking, Humiliation, Masochism, Sadism, Femdom , Insults, Masturbation... and I haven't seen it all.. its actually kind of crazy how much they put in but you have to have her level up each area to use them, so you can JUST level her oral by letting them rape her mouth until she's addicted for example, or let them fuck her ass ONLY , and nothing else and putting your points into Anal Pleasure and fetishes etc.

3 - Audio comments can get cringey

The longer Karryn becomes a fuckslut the more she breaks down and just starts saying stupid nonsense.. like "Shutup and just let me suckout your dickmilk already" , and, "all I want is penis, I love penis" , some comments are extremely hot and others are Cringey, you can disable things like foot play, disable comments, disable certain specific things, but the audio can get crazy, for better or for worse.. kind of like she's drunk in a way.
I played the game, beat Level 1 area
Karryn is actualy super strong, i was oneshooting almost all enemies.
I bought the Bar upgrade and Reception, and I like those mini games.

My 1st ever sex scene that I saw in the game was in the Bar where she was bend over and sucked <3
It was amazing, the pose and camera anlge , the comments, audio, everythng. I loved it
Her booty shorts are so nice too.

Receptionist is a little bit hard tho. I dont rly understand this one, the little goblin just comes and increases ALL of karryns stats(mounth, boobs, butt, pussy) xd

So far im loving the game.
But not rly much of control of what I want :(
I wanted for my 1st playthough to get Karryn to just suck dick and swallow, plus some butt stuff.
But randomly im getting "passives" for other things like bukkake :(
It pretty random.

But this is probably the best game with a female MC i have ever played.

Is there a way to focus only on specific kinks ?
Like only blowjob playthough, or only anal playthrough ? Or only titjob ?
Im asking since, the game kinda gives random sex acts and random "passives".

I want Karryn to swallow and for inmates to cum in her mouth, but they end up cumming ON her body , which leads to me getting a bukkake passive :(
Is there a way to have more control with what happens ?

Last edited:

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019

View attachment 1783362 View attachment 1783364 View attachment 1783365

View attachment 1783366 View attachment 1783369 View attachment 1783370 View attachment 1783371
View attachment 1783372 View attachment 1783373 View attachment 1783374

View attachment 1783385 View attachment 1783386 View attachment 1783387 View attachment 1783388 View attachment 1783389 View attachment 1783390 View attachment 1783391 View attachment 1783392 View attachment 1783393 View attachment 1783395 View attachment 1783396
Great recommendations. Thank you.

Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021
I played the game, beat Level 1 area
Karryn is actualy super strong, i was oneshooting almost all enemies.
I bought the Bar upgrade and Reception, and I like those mini games.

My 1st ever sex scene that I saw in the game was in the Bar where she was bend over and sucked <3
It was amazing, the pose and camera anlge , the comments, audio, everythng. I loved it
Her booty shorts are so nice too.

Receptionist is a little bit hard tho. I dont rly understand this one, the little goblin just comes and increases ALL of karryns stats(mounth, boobs, butt, pussy) xd

So far im loving the game.
But not rly much of control of what I want :(
I wanted for my 1st playthough to get Karryn to just suck dick and swallow, plus some butt stuff.
But randomly im getting "passives" for other things like bukkake :(
It pretty random.

But this is probably the best game with a female MC i have ever played.

Is there a way to focus only on specific kinks ?
Like only blowjob playthough, or only anal playthrough ? Or only titjob ?
Im asking since, the game kinda gives random sex acts and random "passives".

I want Karryn to swallow and for inmates to cum in her mouth, but they end up cumming ON her body , which leads to me getting a bukkake passive :(
Is there a way to have more control with what happens ?
lol give it time, you literally have to play for the options to unlock,once they fucker her mouth enough and the slut passives unlock, you get the actual option to suck them at will in combat and do whatever you want.. she literally has to get groped and molested and fucked, so you need Cock level to be high and Mouth level high... Also remember you can UNLOCK the option to "release Desire" in the build chart, that will unlock stuff faster, eventually it'll unlock it instantly, or not even be needed... trust me, the more you play the more you'll see that sex will become unavoidable, and all options will be there.If you're not careful you'll struggle just to even play without sex lol

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
lol give it time, you literally have to play for the options to unlock,once they fucker her mouth enough and the slut passives unlock, you get the actual option to suck them at will in combat and do whatever you want.. she literally has to get groped and molested and fucked, so you need Cock level to be high and Mouth level high... Also remember you can UNLOCK the option to "release Desire" in the build chart, that will unlock stuff faster, eventually it'll unlock it instantly, or not even be needed... trust me, the more you play the more you'll see that sex will become unavoidable, and all options will be there.If you're not careful you'll struggle just to even play without sex lol
Yeah i get that. But i was hoping that I can keep focus on specific talents/passives.
Im unlocking a lot of passives that i do not want in my playthrough.

Like for example, the bukkake admirer, because inmates cum on Karryns body, instead of cumming in her mouth.
And as a result this give Karryn bukkake passives

Also i wanted Karryns butt to be groped, but for some reason inmates are spanking her :(
And this gives me spanking passives xd

And i get that a lot of stuff is not avoidable. Even if I try to focus on blowjobs, this also progresses Kissing and Mouth Fingering stuff, because all 3 are tied to the Mouth Stat.

Last edited: