quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Good update. A bit disappointing that the release is probably still really far away.
The Fertility mechanic is fully implemented, just needs to be tested...and how would we go about doing that, hm? Who wants to make their Claire preggo? Is yo spy Fertile Myrtle?
I wonder if this also applies to the prologue or if it's just about the game proper.

bfc233

Jul 31, 2023
I know, the mode I'm using in tha tlast sentence is not a direct reply but a general statement thrown into the room.

Tone is hard in text and some ideas don't translate well across languages. In that case the archaic use of 'one' as replacement for a pronoun would have conveyed the idea, though the use does add a questionable taste to the tone.

But point in case: the author saw. As that like on you proves. Now I hope for a discussion and dissection of the eventual problems in writing and coding which could create an awkward read in scenes that feature heavy use of both.

twicejjang

Oct 26, 2020
As a heads-up, there's a small error for the prom afterparty where $Suggestive is used instead of $Stats.Traits['Suggestible'].value

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
note from the devs:
Still Baking
Hey there!
So a critical functionality for the 0.5 update and a few ones that were not critical, but would make the release feel complete haven't been completed yet. And while that brings me to the bad news of "when will it be released?" "not yet"; it also means that I can touch on something that's important to me and the team.
One of the reasons for the project was to create a great CYOA in the adult genre. Hopefully we're proving that we can do that.
The other main reason was to show that it can be done without the standard 'milking' model that so many adult devs rely on. <- This is what I'm getting at. We're pausing the subscriptions until we can release 0.5 sneak, which means you won't get charged while we're working on this release.
We're sorry that it hasn't come out yet, but we are putting our literal money where our mouths are and showing you we mean it when we say we hold ourselves to a higher standard.
Another post will come out this week with status and what's coming in the update, so you'll have an idea of what to expect and when to expect it (hopefully!).
In other great news, we have two new artists on staff that are working on additional assets for the game and closing the backlog on paper doll clothes and accessories that we had planned but not yet implemented.
Until then!

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
It's really funny how we try to maximize the number of partners in a game when I'm sure a lot of us wouldn't even come close to touching a pussy that's had 50+ dicks in it IRL.

It's not a shaming thing, at least for me. It's the old saying, "don't be a fool, protect your tool." I've turned down pussy cuz she had over three dozen partners before. I don't want or need your crabs or your syphilis, woman.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
How do you maximize partners during school and college? I have gotten 19 and 66 respectively.
I’ve gotten 23 I think in High School and somewhere in the 90’s in college. For the first part it was driving up Risky, Easy and Suggestible and pushing down Confidence I think. Also picking an interest in boys and of course saying I had a rep.

I think coming from a broken home pushes scores in the right way. So does being poor and anything else that makes things seem less stable. Picking something like you welcomed catcalls and viewed it as among you feel wanted also raises the number.

I think the Gang vignette and picking getting sexed in, getting arrested and dealing on rival turf is the one that moves the number the most.

I remember being a jock and losing the big game can also get a big hit against confidence.

I was hoping Claire could be a slutty cosplayer but the Nerd, Popular and Rebel routes don’t seem to do much. Rebel I think raises Risky just by choosing it.

In college I think the big thing was saying Claire was playing the field, partied and my guess is joining KD helps. And finally at the end when you say what you did, if you pick bei by a cheater and that you took every opportunity to have sex, the number also goes up.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I’ve gotten 23 I think in High School and somewhere in the 90’s in college. For the first part it was driving up Risky, Easy and Suggestible and pushing down Confidence I think. Also picking an interest in boys and of course saying I had a rep.

I think coming from a broken home pushes scores in the right way. So does being poor and anything else that makes things seem less stable. Picking something like you welcomed catcalls and viewed it as among you feel wanted also raises the number.

I think the Gang vignette and picking getting sexed in, getting arrested and dealing on rival turf is the one that moves the number the most.

I remember being a jock and losing the big game can also get a big hit against confidence.

I was hoping Claire could be a slutty cosplayer but the Nerd, Popular and Rebel routes don’t seem to do much. Rebel I think raises Risky just by choosing it.

In college I think the big thing was saying Claire was playing the field, partied and my guess is joining KD helps. And finally at the end when you say what you did, if you pick bei by a cheater and that you took every opportunity to have sex, the number also goes up.
I have managed to crack 29 in HS since my last comment. Selecting village start reduces sophistication. And a broken home reduces stability esp. if mom doesn't want you. Selecting impress the boys during prom raiss the figure by 2.

Next goal is 30.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
I have managed to crack 29 in HS since my last comment. Selecting village start reduces sophistication. And a broken home reduces stability esp. if mom doesn't want you. Selecting impress the boys during prom raiss the figure by 2.

Next goal is 30.
I just got 27. How did you get 29? Is the impress the boys prom dress different than the one that shows a lot of skin?

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I just got 27. How did you get 29? Is the impress the boys prom dress different than the one that shows a lot of skin?
I've done 29 only once but I have had 28 quite often. I believe acting path adds partners straight away due to casting couch. I'll try to replicate my 29 once more.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
I've done 29 only once but I have had 28 quite often. I believe acting path adds partners straight away due to casting couch. I'll try to replicate my 29 once more.
never had anything interesting happen on the acting path. I should have guessed that it was a failed stat check of some kind.

Reactions: ray3dave

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Is this code for assigning kinks and skills right? I might b misunderstanding but it seems to be that none of the elseif s will fire even if you have UN.bodiesNum>=30 or 45 since in both cases the if conditional will fire.

Code:
&lt;&lt;if $UN.bodiesNum gte 15&gt;&gt;
  &lt;&lt;set $num ++&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $kinknum ++&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;elseif $UN.bodiesNum gte 30&gt;&gt;
  &lt;&lt;set $num += 2&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;elseif $UN.bodiesNum gte 45&gt;&gt;
  &lt;&lt;set $num += 3&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $kinknum += 2&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;

Reactions: Sammie
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes