presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
Can you actually go to college yet?

edit: just figured you can, just kinda hard to make it going full slut lol

Last edited:

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
This is literally the same as that other html game here that has been in development here and half of the content are locked out of his shitty patreon.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
kinda weird how you can be a rebel but still care about being prom queen
So this is a bit weird, and I did some digging - there is a flag called "oops" that governs a pretty surprising amount of stuff. It gets set all the way at the start of the game and seems to indicate how entitled the PC is and how they handle being stymied. It flavors a fairly large amount of text and has an impact in more than a few silent checks.

My take is that it's meant to represent a character who was spoiled by well meaning but overly generous parents who inflated her sense of self worth to an unhealthy degree, and it's maybe a bit unfortunate that we don't have a way to differentiate "loving home environment" with "spoiled bitch."

Non-exhaustive list:
- It makes you lash out and blame the coach for your failure if you don't succeed
- If you fail to recruit the famous guy in the twitch vingette, it adds some flavor text
- It makes you fly off the handle and storm off (denying a sex scene!) if you fail to win the prom queen vote, no matter what else is going on
- It is one avenue to being able to ask for a better position during the restaurant vignette (the other being risky or confident scores)
- It makes you throw a tantrum during the bonfire party
- It dictates how much you complain about the plane ride in the gap year segments
- It makes you jealous of other people going after Johannes in the africa gap year segment
- It makes you want to (but not actually) ask to be put forward as a soloist during the church choir
- If you fail to get into at least two sororities in college it results in an angry response and a confidence loss
- It makes you really vicious during the prom night sex scene if the partner is shitty

Edit: The flag is set during early character creation if "mother" has the "loved" tag, which is set by the mother having been "excited" to be a mother. It makes sense when you think about it (an eager mother is going to dote on her daughter and spoil her), it's just not very obvious.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
yes remarkably transparent that its taking fucking forever for a html game that doesn't even have to draw art.
Forever? We've been in development since April (call it that for your argument's sake). In under 6 months we've:

Completed Character Creation
Completed High School
Completed College
Completed Gap Year
Connected the 'Prologue' to the beginning of the actual spy game (Act I)

And all of that content has *far* and away some of the broadest number of meaningful choices, with unique text, sexual encounters, etc than any other game of this type on the site. Even ones that have been in development for years and years longer than we have.

Is there some content 'paywalled'? Sure, but that's because there are some people paying for it, so they get first dibs. Does it get posted here? Yep. By *us*? Yep.

Not really sure what you're railing about.

But if you'd like to assist in development and create content, hit me up on Discord and send me a writing sample.

Plazaz

Oct 31, 2018
Can the character even get pregnant from the first time sex? because my character hasn't gotten pregnant once even with multiple partners.

Reactions: ustar

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Can the character even get pregnant from the first time sex? because my character hasn't gotten pregnant once even with multiple partners.
There is nothing explicit in the HS or college portion about pregnancy. (yet. there's been a lot of comments wanting some kind of content of this nature, so it'll probably be added at 0.6) There *is* references to this situation coming up during the Africa gap year.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
There is nothing explicit in the HS or college portion about pregnancy. (yet. there's been a lot of comments wanting some kind of content of this nature, so it'll probably be added at 0.6) There *is* references to this situation coming up during the Africa gap year.
Let me warn you, preg kink people are a very loud and relentless group. It'll start with asking for pregnancy, and then it will turn into asking for more and more depth and pregnancy mechanics. It's better to make your stance on pregnancy clear, especially if it wasn't planned since the beginning. It can turn into a huge dev time sink, I've seen it happen in other games.

MrAnarchy

Aug 22, 2022
Let me warn you, preg kink people are a very loud and relentless group. It'll start with asking for pregnancy, and then it will turn into asking for more and more depth and pregnancy mechanics. It's better to make your stance on pregnancy clear, especially if it wasn't planned since the beginning. It can turn into a huge dev time sink, I've seen it happen in other games.
I mean, I have a huge preg kink and I would love for it to make an appearance but I’m not going to demand it be put in the game. I think it’s just the constant reminders that we get telling us “we’re not on birth control” makes it feel like it’s heading in a direction where that will have consequences. And considering the amount of sex she can have while off bc (including 2 possible gangbangs) it just seems like eventually one those partners are gonna hit a bullseye.

MrAnarchy

Aug 22, 2022
Forever? We've been in development since April (call it that for your argument's sake). In under 6 months we've:

Completed Character Creation
Completed High School
Completed College
Completed Gap Year
Connected the 'Prologue' to the beginning of the actual spy game (Act I)

And all of that content has *far* and away some of the broadest number of meaningful choices, with unique text, sexual encounters, etc than any other game of this type on the site. Even ones that have been in development for years and years longer than we have.

Is there some content 'paywalled'? Sure, but that's because there are some people paying for it, so they get first dibs. Does it get posted here? Yep. By *us*? Yep.

Not really sure what you're railing about.

But if you'd like to assist in development and create content, hit me up on Discord and send me a writing sample.
The irony of “slowman” demanding something go faster.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
What are you using to dig into the file/save?
The Twine editor. It's not an obfuscated platform by default (just packaged) so while it's kind of an organizational nightmare due to how the art assets are kept in it, it's pretty straightforward to dig up where flags are used.

Oof, I'm feeling very called out here...

:D

Not wholly wrong, though.

No, pregnancy is quite limited at the moment. The total amount of content in the game dedicated to it is maybe half a page of text at this point, and the bulk of that is flavoring to her being aware of the risk involved in having unprotected sex. I'm assuming that it'll be more fleshed out down the line but won't ever really be a huge part of the game as my understanding is that this is a spy thriller with sex, not a pregnancy kink title. It seems like it's there as a nod to realism and flavor, not as the main fetish focus.

Last edited:

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
The Twine editor. It's not an obfuscated platform by default (just packaged) so while it's kind of an organizational nightmare due to how the art assets are kept in it, it's pretty straightforward to dig up where flags are used.

Oof, I'm feeling very called out here...

:D

Not wholly wrong, though.

No, pregnancy is quite limited at the moment. The total amount of content in the game dedicated to it is maybe half a page of text at this point, and the bulk of that is flavoring to her being aware of the risk involved in having unprotected sex. I'm assuming that it'll be more fleshed out down the line but won't ever really be a huge part of the game as my understanding is that this is a spy thriller with sex, not a pregnancy kink title. It seems like it's there as a nod to realism and flavor, not as the main fetish focus.
There was a very good point made out to me by one of the Patrons re: this situation and while I'm not going to cater the whole game into being a 'get preg, have kid' rinse and repeat simulator like has been suggested or like other games *are* -- there's definitely a need for realism and consequences even at this point in the game.

So, what does that mean? Substantial pregnancy content in-bound during the 0.6 'off-content' dev cycle.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
The raises a question, are all the kinks on Claire’s list going to be explored in some way? There was breeding, but also rape play, cum, masochism, bondage, cheating, old men, and more. Exhibitionism and nympho already seemed to be explored a bit.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
The raises a question, are all the kinks on Claire’s list going to be explored in some way? There was breeding, but also rape play, cum, masochism, bondage, cheating, old men, and more. Exhibitionism and nympho already seemed to be explored a bit.
The answer is yes. It'd be silly of me to include the kinks and not involve them in gameplay. There's a reason why other kinks that definitely exist are not included in the list of possibilities.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes