ANounIMuse

Apr 1, 2017
It needs something like a community college path for if she gets scores too low for regular college. It would also add a chance for more interactions with the friends and the dad.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Maybe the verbiage is confusing. You have two best friends, one is a boy (Taylor), the other is a girl (Maddy). You can choose early on who is your 'best' friend, but you have both.
Opening the game to get that quick screenshot, I note that this doesn't seem entirely accurate (at least not in the old online 0.4.1 version, which was the one nearest to hand). Taylor can be either male or female. No idea where Maddy shows up.

1721092741138.png

Apologies if this has changed since then.

Reactions: HypnoKitten

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
Opening the game to get that quick screenshot, I note that this doesn't seem entirely accurate (at least not in the old online 0.4.1 version, which was the one nearest to hand). Taylor can be either male or female. No idea where Maddy shows up.

View attachment 3835860

This is the correct info. Not sure where the Maddy thing came from either.

Reactions: HypnoKitten

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020

View attachment 3835860

This is the correct info. Not sure where the Maddy thing came from either.
Maddy is the best girl friend if you choose a male best friend (who is the 'leader' of the Boys). If you choose a female best friend, whatever name you have here will be her name and she will appear in lieu of Maddy.

There will always be one guy friend and one girl friend in the Prologue.

Reactions: AelphysTerra

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Just to follow-up was there any note on if that prom dress is reachable (if its possible to be 'easy enough' to wear it), or is it bugged? Just so I can stop worrying about it?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Just to follow-up was there any note on if that prom dress is reachable (if its possible to be 'easy enough' to wear it), or is it bugged? Just so I can stop worrying about it?
I'm guessing this is the dress you mean?

1721149861601.png

If so, then the requirements to enable it aren't anything complicated: MC just needs traits "Risky" and "Easy" to be at 1+

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I'm guessing this is the dress you mean?

View attachment 3837914

If so, then the requirements to enable it aren't anything complicated: MC just needs traits "Risky" and "Easy" to be at 1+
hmm... yea, that dress, but I don't think that's the requirements - I had the MC take just about every risky and easy option and it never becomes available. Is there a specific background it works with?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
hmm... yea, that dress, but I don't think that's the requirements - I had the MC take just about every risky and easy option and it never becomes available. Is there a specific background it works with?
No, these are literally the requirements:
<<path [[HS002 - PromDate][$HS.promWin --; $HS.promDress = 4; $Stats.Traits['Sophisticated'].base --; $Stats.Skills['Wiles'].base ++]] $Stats.Traits['Risky'].value gt 0 && $Stats.Traits['Easy'].value gt 0>>
<<Doll body dress4 promDress4>>
Rep be damned. Shock'em and ''show'em what I had''. Yeah, I'd have to use something on hand and sneak the //real// dress out of the house and change later, but it was worth it.
<<blocked>>
$CC.name isn't easy enough.
Use the dev console to check what your traits actually are at this point, it's possible some of your other choices countered the value(s) in question.
The "Risky" trait is easiest to raise as a vandal, but it's not required.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
No, these are literally the requirements:

Use the dev console to check what your traits actually are at this point, it's possible some of your other choices countered the value(s) in question.
The "Risky" trait is easiest to raise as a vandal, but it's not required.
oh weird... easy is at 8 (the actual stated requirement) but risky (the hidden req) is at -1.. thought I was taking risky options too. kk, let me play through it again and see if I can tweak a few things for that..

[edit]
Ok, yea, I think I found the bug. The screen where you decide piercings. Any time you click on a piercing it re-runs the code for the page. When you go into that page you will either decrease risk or easiness. So every time you pick a piercing it drops those values lower and lower, into the negatives. So (since I always picked high-piercing characters) I'd leave that page from a value of 2+ to -2 or less for either risk or easiness. Could climb out of that hole with very particular choices... but seems like its easier to just not pick any piercings for this version of the game and then things should play out as expected.

Much thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes