VN - Ren'Py - BlueHole Project [v0.1] [AhiAhi]

1. 1.00 star(s)

AllNatural939

I'm really sorry but I couldn't play it completely. In fact, I didn't play almost anything...
    I had already seen it in the screenshots but I wanted to verify because I wanted to believe that there was some error... and there isn't. What the developer was trying to do with such incredible deformations in the images is something I will never understand. Maybe the renderings are not bad, if they were normal, but the deformations mean that (at least in my case) I do not notice anything other than everything deformed and I do not pay attention to anything else.

EDIT: Be very careful with this guy. I made a negative review, telling the truth and this guy, well, actually the user @Appa88 who must surely be the same guy, copied and pasted my text as a review of my game, giving me a bad rating in retaliation. Anyway, I just reported it. Careful.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

FatGiant

Short Review for Version 0.1

<--- Visuals --->

The creator fixation with the weird angles is simply said, stupid. Every still is weirdly proportioned, it may be ignorance or an attempt to look edgy, but, it is really UGLY.

<--- Writing --->

Weird English. Bad grammar. Incoherent sentences.

Either get a decent proofreader to take a hand at this, or, simply don't make an English version.

<--- Story --->

Very thin and almost transparent story. None of it seemed even remotely plausible. Every step of it is forced, everything is really weird.

The sister is weird. The MC is really dumb. The BadGuy is too stupid to be alive. Pearl is just not believable AT ALL.

This needs to be completely re-written.

<--- Conclusion --->

The images need to be scaled, too big for no reason at all, this is a very old engine after all, nothing is gained by having stupidly big images. Especially with this weird angles the Dev is shooting.

The entire text needs to be wrote again, this time please use an adult brain, this, as it is, could barely pass for a story written by a 12 year old.

The story has NOTHING in it. Zero. No substance, no depth, no reason.

If you have loads of time on your hands AND/OR no critical taste whatsoever, this could be for you.

Otherwise, really NOT RECOMMENDED.

<--- Rating --->

I struggle to give this a 1 star, because it seems cruel. But there is simply nothing good here. Consider the 1-star for effort.