VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
0.5.1 changes are good, new renders during the maze are hot and the dialogue is much raunchier. this update was still just way too focused on ari and lesbian teasing, which does nothing for me, but this update is an improvement at least.

when ari was first introduced there was a lot of worry she'd become a distraction. this is the first update where that feels true. and now we won't get new terrace/stranger content until june or july :confused:

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
0.5.1 Update Dropped :coffee:

In short you can expect a more polished version. The scenes flow in a slightly different way with a major decision point but it keeps the overall narrative theme of the update. In terms of content there's new renders + 1 new 'key' animation, then there's a few new minor CGs and smaller animations alongside some script adjustments.

If you are not into
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this update is still not for you but those of you familiar with 0.5.0 will still notice the differences.

Be aware that 0.5.1 introduces a key choice as well as some narrative context that was previously hinted at and might break your 0.5.0 saves.

Last edited:

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I think we need to lick the whole body . I think this option will be available after the ayumi sex. In subsequent updates. I hope .
Just imagine her naked and covered in cum coming into our bedroom.
View attachment 3509311
Yes, licking the strong, hot, thick, sperm an alpha male bull has released all over the body of your beloved wife/gf is a cuckold's delight. I can only hope this game will have this option.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Yes, licking the strong, hot, thick, sperm an alpha male bull has released all over the body of your beloved wife/gf is a cuckold's delight. I can only hope this game will have this option.
Hmm... For that you need an NTR game, but this is an NTS game and will stay that way. Words of the developer...

But don't despair - There are hundreds of VN's/Games on this site that meets your taste.
Even the first page on this site gives you several of them, so more than enough choice I think.

In the mean time we lovers of the NTS genre will enjoy this very, very, very rare type of VN. Everybody happy...;)

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Hmm... For that you need an NTR game, but this is an NTS game and will stay that way. Words of the developer...

But don't despair - There are hundreds of VN's/Games on this site that meets your taste.
Even the first page on this site gives you several of them, so more than enough choice I think.

In the mean time we lovers of the NTS genre will enjoy this very, very, very rare type of VN. Everybody happy...;)
I don't think you understand what ntr or nts means. Netorare is when the SO is stolen from the MC without his knowledge or consent. Netorase is when the MC knows and enjoys seeing his SO in sexual situations with others. Something like cum cleanup is just a kink and has nothing to do with turning this game into NTR, in fact, it's just the opposite, since it's usually NTS/cuckolding fans who enjoy such a kink.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
I don't think you understand what ntr or nts means. Netorare is when the SO is stolen from the MC without his knowledge or consent. Netorase is when the MC knows and enjoys seeing his SO in sexual situations with others. Something like cum cleanup is just a kink and has nothing to do with turning this game into NTR, in fact, it's just the opposite, since it's usually NTS/cuckolding fans who enjoy such a kink.
NTR just means "anything i don't like" to these people

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021

Why would I play a netorare game if I want to lick cum off my girlfriends body?
Netorare is all about the mc not knowing she is sleeping with other guys.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Why would I play a netorare game if I want to lick cum off my girlfriends body?
Netorare is all about the mc not knowing she is sleeping with other guys.
Netorare is about knowing or discovering his LI is is being used by others it behind it's back, and being humiliated by his girlfriend and others involved. It's about loosing the LI and see it happening before your very eyes.

Netorase at the other hand is about sharing and being teased about it, but never ever loose your LI, or being deeply humiliated (like licking cum from your LI's body after she being used). At least - That's my perception of it. You are, of course, free to disagree about that.

Reactions: Xakorik

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Netorare is about knowing or discovering his LI is is being used by others it behind it's back, and being humiliated by his girlfriend and others involved. It's about loosing the LI and see it happening before your very eyes.

Netorase at the other hand is about sharing and being teased about it, but never ever loose your LI, or being deeply humiliated (like licking cum from your LI's body after she being used). At least - That's my perception of it. You are, of course, free to disagree about that.
Which is why I don't play netorare games.
It doesn't mean I don't like options for romantic snowballing or stuff like that.
You made it sound like it has to be netorare for options like that but that's not true.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
exactly jclosed thats why they are incompatible.
people can argue they are "close" or "they work well together" but only if the DEV is a genius or in the initial phase.
NTR and NTS are opposites. the "emotions" the MC should get from each one are:

NTR: angst, despair, humiliation, betrayed, belittled.
NTS: possession, jealousy, intimacy, closeness, trust, playfulness, control.

u can ask how that fits in. but its the emotions u get while u experiment.
it doesn't matter if the Mc is a cuckold or a alpha, if he is dom or sub, thats secondary.
the same can be said for NTR, the Mc can be a strong male, dominant, even a playboy but still getting humiliated.
still getting betrayed and he can not do much about it, or blackmailed to do it.

that is why I don't like to mix it or when people ask for NTR-stuff. it can easily get messy if the DEV is not careful.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
exactly jclosed thats why they are incompatible.
people can argue they are "close" or "they work well together" but only if the DEV is a genius or in the initial phase.
NTR and NTS are opposites. the "emotions" the MC should get from each one are:

NTR: angst, despair, humiliation, betrayed, belittled.
NTS: possession, jealousy, intimacy, closeness, trust, playfulness, control.

u can ask how that fits in. but its the emotions u get while u experiment.
it doesn't matter if the Mc is a cuckold or a alpha, if he is dom or sub, thats secondary.
the same can be said for NTR, the Mc can be a strong male, dominant, even a playboy but still getting humiliated.
still getting betrayed and he can not do much about it, or blackmailed to do it.

that is why I don't like to mix it or when people ask for NTR-stuff. it can easily get messy if the DEV is not careful.
The mc wasn't in control when Ayumi did stuff behind the curtain in the change room
That scene felt like typical netorare garbage to me.

Reactions: MixQQ and AgnorWolf

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. thats the "thin-line" I have mentioned before.
the DEV need to be mindful about that, if pushing the limits and also dare to do something risky it needs repair.
the repair here is when they discuss about it, when they admit and open up. when the intention is revealed, when misunderstandings are resolved. doing so, the trust is not damaged.

we also need to understand fetishes and playfulness. to tease and stir it up to create emotions and arousal.
the difference would be that in NTR, it will lead to something destructive, while in NTS to something constructive.

the constructive part is about "evolving" and "growing".
as we know about conflicts and issues, if we resolve those we usually also grow and get stronger.
but if we do not resolve it, we tend to get depressed and our self esteem getting worse.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
yeah. thats the "thin-line" I have mentioned before.
the DEV need to be mindful about that, if pushing the limits and also dare to do something risky it needs repair.
the repair here is when they discuss about it, when they admit and open up. when the intention is revealed, when misunderstandings are resolved. doing so, the trust is not damaged.

we also need to understand fetishes and playfulness. to tease and stir it up to create emotions and arousal.
the difference would be that in NTR, it will lead to something destructive, while in NTS to something constructive.

the constructive part is about "evolving" and "growing".
as we know about conflicts and issues, if we resolve those we usually also grow and get stronger.
but if we do not resolve it, we tend to get depressed and our self esteem getting worse.
Good points.
I'm just never a fan of scenes where the mc doesn't know everything that's happening at the time.
Even if he is told about it later.

You're right that netorare and netorase are a very thin line.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
The mc wasn't in control when Ayumi did stuff behind the curtain in the change room
That scene felt like typical netorare garbage to me.
Actually I'd have to disagree here. While I would agree that he didn't know what was going on, he did consent to it. At any point he could've put a stop to it. Not knowing what you consent to doesn't mean that you're not in control. What was done wasn't something to hurt him or humiliate him, but to tease him in a good way. She obviously knew what his choice would mean and did it with the expectation that he would enjoy it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah.
my own taste is that I like "control". where the Mc is the mastermind, he is the one that creates the situations.
its the girl that gets the surprise, her limits gets pushed (with care and love of course) and her pleasure is what the Mc want.

here we have somehow the reverse, Ayumi is in charge and teases the Mc (that has the fetish and enjoy it but is passive)
we follow the Mc, so we don't know the intentions immediately. if we where to play Ayumi, she would be the "mastermind". in this case.

if we take my "taste", we play the Mc, but if we would see from the p.o.v. of Ayumi, it would also be a thin-line, as the Mc will not reveal everything, as thats part of the playfulness and "corruption" of her limits.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
yeah.
my own taste is that I like "control". where the Mc is the mastermind, he is the one that creates the situations.
its the girl that gets the surprise, her limits gets pushed (with care and love of course) and her pleasure is what the Mc want.

here we have somehow the reverse, Ayumi is in charge and teases the Mc (that has the fetish and enjoy it but is passive)
we follow the Mc, so we don't know the intentions immediately. if we where to play Ayumi, she would be the "mastermind". in this case.

if we take my "taste", we play the Mc, but if we would see from the p.o.v. of Ayumi, it would also be a thin-line, as the Mc will not reveal everything, as thats part of the playfulness and "corruption" of her limits.
Maybe the mc will get more confident and take control later in the story?
At the moment he is a bit like a Japanese VN protagonist.

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes