VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thats what I also want. I wrote that somewhere.
he did "push her" in the paint-event. it means the Mc is starting to act, not just observe.
and in another discussion (about Terrace doing more) I wrote that, it can be the Mc that talks to Terrace (alone).
doing so, they both can open up and we can also understand the intentions of Mc and Terrace.
and if we want the Mc to be more proactive, he can come up with ideas that Mc+Terrace can do to surprise Ayumi.

Reactions: Joshy92

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
So far the MC has made multiple suggestions and has been the one leading the nts discussion for the most part. Esp in the beginning.

What we see now is that ayumi has accepted that the mc is into sharing her and is playfully pushing the boundaries slowly.

She hasn't done anything crazy to make the mc rethink or get jealous, so, far the mc has really enjoyed it.

I too, hope that it's a push pull of the mc pushing things in the future as well. But for the most part i think it will be ayumi pushing things with ari being the catalyst

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
WHENS THE NEXT UPDATE I NEED AYUMIIII
Don't hold your breath. I was thinking we might get an update shared here but I think the dev was talking about the future releases not going public for like 3 weeks after they come out. I think that's only after the X.1 or X.2 patch.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Don't hold your breath. I was thinking we might get an update shared here but I think the dev was talking about the future releases not going public for like 3 weeks after they come out. I think that's only after the X.1 or X.2 patch.
Ah, no problem, I guess by these means, we'll need our constant heros.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Ah, no problem, I guess by these means, we'll need our constant heros.
There's also talk about future updates having DRM protection for the non-public versions as well. I understand the desire to prevent the game being leaked but if someone wants to, I'm sure any DRM can be cracked and making too big of a fuss about it is just going to have a Streisand effect.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
There's also talk about future updates having DRM protection for the non-public versions as well. I understand the desire to prevent the game being leaked but if someone wants to, I'm sure any DRM can be cracked and making too big of a fuss about it is just going to have a Streisand effect.
Depends on the DRM, if it's internet connected then good luck, some games need you to connect to the net and log-in before playing, if you dont then you're playing the fremium.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
well I'm LiL enjoyer, so business as usual I guess

polpolp

Jul 11, 2017
Maybe the mc will get more confident and take control later in the story?
At the moment he is a bit like a Japanese VN protagonist.
Unfortunately i already ask Torimiata about that on his discord and he want the MC to stay a passive MC for me he tend to go on the wimp/cuck side but i hope not.

I dont understand why the MC in NTS are weak character like in NTR, NTS Mc can be strong cause they choose to share there GF, they can be in control and not a passive MC only controlled by his dick urges

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes