VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Do you think a threesome between Terrace, Ayumi & Ari could happen in the future?
I have been thinking about that possible scenario since Ari first appeared.

it's sure that there is a threesome between them, I'm sure that there will also be other men to fuck Ayumi, just as I'm sure that the only one who doesn't fuck anymore is MC, for him only handjobs. hahaaha

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
it's sure that there is a threesome between them, I'm sure that there will also be other men to fuck Ayumi, just as I'm sure that the only one who doesn't fuck anymore is MC, for him only handjobs. hahaaha
I don't think so.
Considering Ayumi's attitude towards her boyfriend, she will give him sex.
Moreover, I'm sure he could start a harem of sorts. The other girl, Ari, is in love with him and she obviously doesn't mind having sex with him.
I don't think the author is going to make the hero into a classic Japanese cuckold who is humiliated by everyone and given nothing.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I don't think so.
Moreover, I'm sure he could start a harem of sorts. The other girl, Ari, is in love with him and she obviously doesn't mind having sex with him.
I don't think the author is going to make the hero into a classic Japanese cuckold who is humiliated by everyone and given nothing.
I think there will be couples having sex in the same room.

hangmansjoke

Apr 27, 2024
its been a full month since 0.5.0 and 0.5.2 isn't out yet. which means development on 0.6.0 hasn't even started...

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I don't think so.

he had sex with MC only once, then only word games, etc, at the beginning all the games start with MC and his girlfriend fucking, it's after that that the corruption and betrayal begins, Ari is in love with him, I don't think so, Ari knows her weaknesses and takes advantage of them, Ari likes Ayumi, Ari loves to have fun, not commit herself, so she aims to play with Ayumi and Terrazza, on MC I repeat she takes advantage of the situation to interfere in the game.

Reactions: MixQQ

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u can notice that in 5.1, the maze is different. feels better.
still Im a bit confused why picking maze = pet and model = queen
as its just an event not really about her personality.
could be the DEV thinks that will push her to be one or the other?
for me I enjoy the model-scene better, but I want to follow the "pet" route. so Im conflicted here.

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
he had sex with MC only once...
Still, my opinion stays with me.
In fact, I think it's going to be an open relationship and sharing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, I don't rule out that the author could add classic cheating to the game.
But not now. In other words, our hero will inevitably find that he wants to share. His girlfriend will inevitably realize that she enjoys doing dirty things while her boyfriend looks on.
They do it without Arie's help, by the way.
And no, they have three sex scenes.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Still, my opinion stays with me.
In fact, I think it's going to be an open relationship and sharing.
However, I don't rule out that the author could add classic cheating to the game.
But not now. In other words, our hero will inevitably find that he wants to share. His girlfriend will inevitably realize that she enjoys doing dirty things while her boyfriend looks on.
They do it without Arie's help, by the way.
And no, they have three sex scenes.

When the explanation is put in this way, there is no point in arguing, you are right, but as always, there are variations in relationships and feelings, if the couple does not set rules for themselves, or if they do not respect the boundaries of the couple, not of the individual fetish, in the devoted wife, the story is totally different from this, MC has this fetish, which his wife gradually discovers, and which makes the sex sessions hot, but being too clumsy and weak in character, Mc accepts every game that the wife does it with the boy, without realizing what problems are being created, in fact, as time passes, the wife enjoys herself, much more than the husband, she gives priority to the boy, so much so that whether MC, witnesses or not, the wife is not interested, and we go from sharing to fetish, to being humiliated, many confuse, the open couple or sharing, with the cuckold fetish, and with the shameful game of humiliation on Mc. Cheating is a word, it can be used in many fields, not just in sex, it is normal that many times, it is subjective, in a couple that loves freedom of sex, it is enough that one of the couple goes with another partner, without saying or lying, well we are in the field of betrayal, and this happens for example in the game, an adventurous couple, when the wife Anna fucks MC's father, without saying anything, so an open couple or not, there are limits and rules.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
When the explanation is put in this way, there is no point in arguing, you are right, but as always, there are variations in relationships and feelings, if the couple does not set rules for themselves, or if they do not respect the boundaries of the couple, not of the individual fetish, in the devoted wife, the story is totally different from this, MC has this fetish, which his wife gradually discovers, and which makes the sex sessions hot, but being too clumsy and weak in character, Mc accepts every game that the wife does it with the boy, without realizing what problems are being created, in fact, as time passes, the wife enjoys herself, much more than the husband, she gives priority to the boy, so much so that whether MC, witnesses or not, the wife is not interested, and we go from sharing to fetish, to being humiliated, many confuse, the open couple or sharing, with the cuckold fetish, and with the shameful game of humiliation on Mc. Cheating is a word, it can be used in many fields, not just in sex, it is normal that many times, it is subjective, in a couple that loves freedom of sex, it is enough that one of the couple goes with another partner, without saying or lying, well we are in the field of betrayal, and this happens for example in the game, an adventurous couple, when the wife Anna fucks MC's father, without saying anything, so an open couple or not, there are limits and rules.
IMG_2681.png

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Don't bother about that Guetta character.
He has the ability to slip into the role of the main character and gets more and more involved from scene to scene.
He gets mad to the fact that MC turns out to be a weakling or has a specific fetish and is powerless in the face of it when the female love interest turns her attention to someone else.
The only thing left for him to do is posting some gibberish shit to express his displeasure. :ROFLMAO:

Aug 16, 2017
Don't bother about that Guetta character.
He has the ability to slip into the role of the main character and gets more and more involved from scene to scene.
He gets mad to the fact that MC turns out to be a weakling or has a specific fetish and is powerless in the face of it when the female love interest turns her attention to someone else.
The only thing left for him to do is posting some gibberish shit to express his displeasure. :ROFLMAO:
I blocked the raving clown. Reading his posts, even online, still makes me feel like I end up with spit and slobber on my face from his demented spraying.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
I really wish this window would get fixed. You don't really see it past the first day, but it's one of those weird uncanny valley sort of things that bugs me as there shouldn't be a window on the wall separating the bedrooms.
This might just be a mirror reflecting the view outside the actual window (its angle looks very unnatural though). Why would a mirror need curtains is another question entirely.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
easy fix with paintshop. u can just paint it over and after that place a mirror/picture.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes