VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
If I played through 0.5.0 and want to not have a broken game for 6.x what point do I need to go back to in order to make the "decision" that will not break the game in the future?
The key decision happens right after the Relay event/Ari stealing the coins and panties, but to play it safe I would play since the ending of the footjob scene, which is where 0.4.2 ended.

When skip-to-day feature comes out, this should be easier to manage as the idea is to allow people to jump to specific points and re-make all the choices up until that point.

Every update, now worse and worse, NTR fixed, hahahaha
The more the NTR/NTS haters lash out and hate the game the more it reinforces that idea that the updates are going in the right direction, can't wait until 0.6.x comes out :coffee:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [197 MB]
- - -

Mac [213 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pedrozzza

Mar 15, 2018
is the art good? I'm a believer in the potential of AI art, but I'm yet to see a weg that makes good use of it

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The key decision happens right after the Relay event/Ari stealing the coins and panties, but to play it safe I would play since the ending of the footjob scene, which is where 0.4.2 ended.

When skip-to-day feature comes out, this should be easier to manage as the idea is to allow people to jump to specific points and re-make all the choices up until that point.

The more the NTR/NTS haters lash out and hate the game the more it reinforces that idea that the updates are going in the right direction, can't wait until 0.6.x comes out :coffee:

With the utmost respect, it's normal that things are going your way for you, if it wasn't so, you would have abandoned the game, you still haven't understood the difference between NTR haters for fun, and the haters who see criticize the game, because a clone of many others, there are many ways to criticize something, but it's not always because it's hatred for the genre, it's how the game genre is presented, and then along the way it becomes flat without innovation, this MC you presented, perhaps isn't the usual loser like in other games, but that's the path, because perhaps Ayumi is a bit playful and naive, but the real bully is Ary, she's the dangerous one who exploits MC's weakness , then other points, the simple and beautiful girl, who becomes the slut on duty, and the reason why the couple has not given themselves any rules, so they will only do damage, then let's be honest, she gave Terrazza a cock three times bigger than MC, a classic use of the guy fucking his girlfriend. by chance, my comment is wrong about the dynamics. Thank you

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Click on their profile and a tab will show up where you will have the option to ignore.
Just hover with your mouse cursor here in this thread over his profile pic on the left of his post. It should pop up a short profile viewer with an ignore tab at the bottom.
I got it now, was worried clicking it would work like a link. Hover doesn't always work on some websites on mobile.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I really wish this window would get fixed. You don't really see it past the first day, but it's one of those weird uncanny valley sort of things that bugs me as there shouldn't be a window on the wall separating the bedrooms.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, thanks, now I'll never be able to unsee that.

I think maybe they are staying at the Overlook Hotel from "The Shining."

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022

Exactly bro, you're doing great and fixing problems while at it.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes