VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The goal of the game is to explore the kink of sharing your girlfriend. Later choices have more impact in the story, but it seems that this genre may not be your cup of tea. Maybe a different project will suit better your preferences.

Ayumi was unaware that MC was not in on the prank, it was the focal point of the scene.

Once she realized what happened, Ayumi was taken aback because MC did not intervene to stop the kiss, as you had anticipated. This is a key moment in their exploration.

If MC stopped the kiss then...

I don't agree, therefore for Ayumi, that during a playful evening, where everyone has let themselves go a bit, and drank too much, this gesture alone is enough to corrupt Ayumi, come on really after so much declared love, a fake game with a kiss, creates the problems, it's also all Ari's fault, who didn't tell MC that it was a joke, I foresee a very NTR game if a miserable fake kiss is enough to change things, Dev, just be honest, Ayumi will go the usual way slutty as we all expect.

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Yes it is not. Exhibitionism is a form of sharing you are sharing intimate acts with others and from my choices and how game was progressing I figured that is as far as it would go not physical sharing. That their was no option to even attempt to stop it showed game is not for me as basically game gives you no choices all decisions throughout the entire game had no meaning or purpose and it's that type of game that is not for me.

This is not a VN as in VN the choices mean something and affect the ending but this does not your going to end up in physical sharing because it is not a true VN. This just makes it actually a Kinetic Novel not a VN. A true VN would have a path for Swinging aka Sharing, Netorase, or just exhibitionism. I'm into the latter but when that key moment came about I realized what the game led to believe is a lie and it's not a Visual Novel as your choices don't mean anything and it's going to be Swinging no matter what you do.
The game is not about having infinite branching paths (development would be insane). There's a main story with two routes to explore different preferences and character arcs but both fall 100% into the NTS genre.

At the end of the day, the game can't be all things to all people. If the exhibitionism-only lane is your thing then this game is definitely not for you. I appreciate you giving it a go and maybe something in the future fits better!

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
The game is not about having infinite branching paths (development would be insane). There's a main story with two routes to explore different preferences and character arcs but both fall 100% into the NTS genre.

At the end of the day, the game can't be all things to all people. If the exhibitionism-only lane is your thing then this game is definitely not for you. I appreciate you giving it a go and maybe something in the future fits better!
Wouldn't there technically be three routes? Pretty sure there was a path that just kinda led to a short vanilla ending right at the beginning with the right choices.

• Haha
Reactions: alyssssssssss

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
In the three paths, whatever MC does, he will be cuckold, a fact, if you make your girlfriend fucked by another, consent or not, gentlemen, you are cuckold, so three paths, semi faithful, sharing, and theft or loss of the girl. well, nothing new.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Routes are prolezzy vs anti? Or more inclusion of 3rd girl or what?

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
In the three paths, whatever MC does, he will be cuckold, a fact, if you make your girlfriend fucked by another, consent or not, gentlemen, you are cuckold, so three paths, semi faithful, sharing, and theft or loss of the girl. well, nothing new.
If english is not your first language, I apologize; if not, you are using commas way too much/incorrectly. They are to be used for separating items in a list, i.e. "Julie loves ice cream, books, and kittens." Additionally, commas are used after introductory clauses and phrases, between independent clauses, and to set apart nonessential elements. I don't mean to be the grammar police, but that many commas is just as irritating as the people who Capitalize Every First Letter In Their Sentences For No Reason.

As far as the game goes, the thing I'm most upset about is that we probably won't get the next update until July. (If 0.6.x follows current trends.) I hope more stuff happens with Terrace, and I hope we get more exhibitionism/skippier bikinis. ;)
Great update/game Tori! I can't wait to see what's next!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Dude, play the game.
I've played it, both versions this and past - that was a perfectly reasonable question as to how dev is demarcating the routes as right now there are no significant branching forks. Thus I ask- what are the routes split? Pro lesbian swinger vs not? Pro humiliation vs not? Pro foursome swinger vs 3some voyeur?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I've played it, both versions this and past - that was a perfectly reasonable question as to how dev is demarcating the routes as right now there are no significant branching forks. Thus I ask- what are the routes split? Pro lesbian swinger vs not? Pro humiliation vs not? Pro foursome swinger vs 3some voyeur?
First off, you could just play the game and find out for yourself. The two routes though are tease queen and submissive pet. Both routes have some shared lesbian content and it's still early in the story, so not a lot has really happened yet. There's plenty of promise but keep in mind that it's a slow burn story. Too soon to really know how or where it's going to end up going at this point. Also, I'd recommend being a little more clear next time. No idea what you meant by "inclusion of 3rd girl"

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
right now there are no significant branching forks.
The reason why there are no significant branching right now, is because the routes were introduced this update.
You can pick route where Ayumi will act in more teasing way or a route where she will be more submissive.
Also there are changes in the routes.
The dialogue changes, and scene changes.
In the teasing route, she is dancing by herself, trying to tease MC with her dancing and in the submissive route she is dancing with Ari and getting groped by her.

Reactions: baka

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The reason why there are no significant branching right now, is because the routes were introduced this update.
You can pick route where Ayumi will act in more teasing way or a route where she will be more submissive.
Also there are changes in the routes.
The dialogue changes, and scene changes.
In the teasing route, she is dancing by herself tries to show off and in the submissive route she is dancing with Ari and getting groped by her.
Hey I'm not criticizing - this is exactly what I was asking for what constituted the different paths - dunno why everyone's getting all up on me - I've played it multiple times; I don't remember choice forks being clearly noted as "Teasing" or "submissive" etc - hence the earlier question. People are talking to me like I'm one of these wafflers endlessly debating over if it has content I like before even touching it, again, played it several times; was simply about how people characterize the intended paths in future.

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
my understanding of the two choices:
  • Tease Queen
  • Submissive Pet
is how Ayumi will behave. while the Mc will still be him.
this because in the Tease Queen, the Mc is encouraging Ayumi to do more.
he is not changing into a sub, even if he is quite passive already.
I also don't think that the Submissive Pet will create a dominant Mc (even if I like that idea)
as it seems its just Ayumi that is submissive, as that can be noticed in the maze.

my conclusion is that it will not change the Mc. but I can be wrong, or it can be both,
its all what Tori wants here. to predict anything is difficult. and also I like to be suprised.

Reactions: Tired_somebody

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I've played it multiple times; I don't remember choice forks being clearly noted as "Teasing" or "submissive" etc
Hey I have nothing againts you, I was just trying to clarify that there are indeed routes that will make the story different.
Also are you sure you played 5.2?
Because when the routes are first introduced it clearly states what each route entails.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hey I have nothing againts you, I was just trying to clarify that there are indeed routes that will make the story different.
Also are you sure you played 5.2?
Because when the routes are first introduced it clearly states what each route entails.
Fair, appreciate it - ill have to check my version.

Reymold14

Dec 5, 2019
Great game with great story. Decided to checkout the games tagged with ai cg and I'm glad I did. Shame the gens look like basic waifu diffusion, but I will deal with it because the game gets me. Guess the ai gens on pixiv have spoiled me.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
my understanding of the two choices:
  • Tease Queen
  • Submissive Pet
is how Ayumi will behave. while the Mc will still be him.
this because in the Tease Queen, the Mc is encouraging Ayumi to do more.
he is not changing into a sub, even if he is quite passive already.
I also don't think that the Submissive Pet will create a dominant Mc (even if I like that idea)
as it seems its just Ayumi that is submissive, as that can be noticed in the maze.

my conclusion is that it will not change the Mc. but I can be wrong, or it can be both,
its all what Tori wants here. to predict anything is difficult. and also I like to be suprised.

Excellent intuition friend, but first of all we have a basis of the story, that the couple will play this game as inexperienced people, and without rules, therefore, there are many possibilities, indeed very many, that this will become a defeat for their union, more that an approach is a good thing in a new game, understanding in the first games the rules and the way of playing, and how the player perceives his role, or mathematically, you are defeated on the first move, here the pair, moreover, has a very dangerous third wheel, Aria, her arrogance in the game is a real bomb for the couple, she plays, already knowing all the rules, and applies them to the two boys, but with the difference in experience, hahahah, I foresee a lot of pain, it's the usual now plan of the MC wanker and slutty girl, even more so if a bottom is that she feels like a slave, like spanking, Ayumi will be the companion dog of many guys.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes