VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Hey, i have a question, Is the NTR part of the story or do we get to choose paths and can also avoid it?
Thanks

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure if I like the idea of Terrace ejaculating inside her pussy. not even sure I want him to penetrate her at all.
right now I could enjoy a scene where they are all sleeping in the same bed.
ayumi getting loved by two, but terrace will only enjoy sucking her nipples, kissing and getting a HJ.
the MC will fuck her from behind while she making out with terrace.
when time to ejaculate the mc will do it inside while terrace will shot on her stomach.
maybe in the future. but right now its too early to even consider anything more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caninenappe

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
not sure if I like the idea of Terrace ejaculating inside her pussy. not even sure I want him to penetrate her at all.
ayumi getting loved by two, but terrace will only enjoy sucking her nipples, kissing and getting a HJ.
when time to ejaculate the mc will do it inside while terrace will shot on her stomach.
maybe in the future. but right now its too early to even consider anything more.
Yeah, I know it's too early I just like fantasizing about what could happen.

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u are in the far future! :)
lets try to take it by steps. what would be the next step? what makes sense? what is hot to see that are ok for all the characters?
we want to enjoy each step as much possible.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I think you're thinking the wrong way. There will be no such scenes in the game at all. MC is going to fuck Ayumi in front of a guy with a big dick. Most likely there will be mc sex with ayumi and terrace with another girl. This will be the first step. Then ayumi will give a blowjob terrace. Then there will be sex.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u mean "is not"
but u can not know what will happen. as little as I will know. only Tori knows.
the scenario of a 4some can happen, but also a 3some with mc/terrace. and its not obvious that Terrance "need" to be the one the fucks just because of the dick-size.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
u mean "is not"
but u can not know what will happen. as little as I will know. only Tori knows.
the scenario of a 4some can happen, but also a 3some with mc/terrace. and its not obvious that Terrance "need" to be the one the fucks just because of the dick-size.
It's not just about penis size. MC likes to watch. I think it's just the nature of the character.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
It's not just about penis size. MC likes to watch. I think it's just the nature of the character.
hm. not 100%. so far the MC enjoy the teasing. but he also enjoy to have sex with her.
we don't know what is enough for the MC. maybe just kissing someone, or letting someone squeeze her boobs or ass.
maybe just to allow someone to watch her nude, even have someone watch when they have sex.
to say that the MC only want to be a spectator its wrong. we are not there. its not obvious what will happen.
if this is a NTR story sure, Ayumi will get fucked by all and the MC will stay home alone waiting. maybe alyssssssss is right? we should listen to him, as u are saying the exact same thing.
but again, this is Tori that decide.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
hm. not 100%. so far the MC enjoy the teasing. but he also enjoy to have sex with her.
we don't know what is enough for the MC. maybe just kissing someone, or letting someone squeeze her boobs or ass.
maybe just to allow someone to watch her nude, even have someone watch when they have sex.
to say that the MC only want to be a spectator its wrong. we are not there. its not obvious what will happen.
if this is a NTR story sure, Ayumi will get fucked by all and the MC will stay home alone waiting. maybe alyssssssss is right? we should listen to him, as u are saying the exact same thing.
but again, this is Tori that decide.
OK ok. I'm saying there won't be scenes of mc fucking ayumi and Terrace watching or kissing her. Rather , it will be the opposite .
1717441951576.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that is what u want. its your guessing. to say it will happen is very arrogant.
just because of one pic u now know what will happen next. if mc is reduced to that, its just a ntr-story with the typical beginning of nts. as alyssssssss wrote. maybe he's not that stupid. as u are actually following the same trajectory.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Sounds like you don't understand the difference between NTR and NTS. If Ayumi is having sex with others WITH the mc's consent, then it's still NTS, not NTR. Sounds like you just want some exhibitionist scenes with other people watching MC and Ayumi. Hate to break it to all of ya'll, but I'm 100% certain that Ayumi is going to have sex with other men at some point, and I'm also certain that will include Terracce.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its not about that. if u read the posts u will understand.
since u don't, Im forced to explain so u understand right?

it all started with what is the next thing and what could be natural for the characters.
to have her fucking someone at this point is not realistic and I pointed that out
I wrote one scenario could be a 3some and that Terrace can do some lewd stuff but not penetration
but I dont see why not the MC can.
but kristo0086 wrote it will NEVER happen, as the MC is just a watcher and any scene with another "superior" dude will just have someone else fuck her.

I don't agree. and for me that stinks NTR. do whateverfuck u want with that, I dont care. but thats how I see it.
why can't the MC fuck I don't understand and its just stupid.

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017

it all started with what is the next thing and what could be natural for the characters.
to have her fucking someone at this point is not realistic and I pointed that out
I wrote one scenario could be a 3some and that Terrace can do some lewd stuff but not penetration
but kristo0086 wrote it will NEVER happen, as the MC is just a watcher and any scene with another "superior" dude will just have someone else fuck her.

I don't agree. and for me that stinks NTR. do whateverfuck u want with that, I dont care. but thats how I see it.
We obviously don't know how this story is going to go and even Tori, if there's already a highly detailed story plan, might have a change of mind later. It's possible that there could be a scene with MC and Ayumi having sex with Terracce watching or touching, but that wouldn't really fit with the general main theme of the game which is sharing. All the other content is kind of secondary to that. That said, rather than Ayumi only having sex with one guy while the other watches, there's also a very good chance that it could be that one guy goes first and then the other.

Not sure what it is you're hoping for in this game though. If you're hoping for a game where only the MC has sex with Ayumi and others can perhaps watch or touch or whatever, well I'm very certain that's not likely to be the case for this one. If you just are hoping for that specific scene to happen somewhere in addition to Ayumi having sex with other people as well, then who knows. It's not impossible.

Tori hasn't made it clear what to expect for Ayumi sharing MC yet, but I'd be quite happy to see some stuff like some group sex with couple swapping (MC/Ayumi & Terracce/Ari, then swapping partners).

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. only speculations. and if u read back I wrote that only Tori knows.
the reason of the arguing is simply because he thinks he knows exactly what will happen and that it NEED to be the other dude to fuck. while for me thats not the case here. we dont know. but its still NTS if the MC is in charge. and Ayumi want to please the MC and will not like that he will be left out. surely after they have done it a few times it will get more sexual and I can see the Mc watching Ayumi getting fucked while he just jerk off. but to do it now I will not like it one bit.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021

You misunderstand my words. I was talking about the scene that you voiced at the beginning.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes