VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
So I am naive that I think 1 month of wait should be equal to at least 30 minutes of game time?
30 minutes of gameplay is a lot of content for only 1 month to work towards it as a part time dev. Hell even full time devs would struggle to give that as solo workers. So... kinda yea.

hangmansjoke

Apr 27, 2024
So I am naive that I think 1 month of wait should be equal to at least 30 minutes of game time?
never in the history of development has "the game is delayed" meant "things are going SO WELL we decided to delay the game to add DOUBLE the content!!!!!"

delays almost always mean either the developer isn't working on it at the usual pace (lack of inspiration, busy with real life, just plain milking patreon, etc.) or things are going poorly and require reworks

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
30 minutes of gameplay is a lot of content for only 1 month to work towards it as a part time dev. Hell even full time devs would struggle to give that as solo workers. So... kinda yea.
I am just gonna point you towards the game "Superhuman"
Dev is only one person, game takes mostly 4 months to update and the game gets 6 hours of quality new content.
So no I dont think it's naive to think this way.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I am just gonna point you towards the game "Superhuman"
Dev is only one person, game takes mostly 4 months to update and the game gets 6 hours of quality new content.
So no I dont think it's naive to think this way.
You claim each update gives 6 hours of content. So the game has 150+ hours of content according to the number of updates in the changelog going by what you said. Is that about accurate if you were to guess? I can sit here and it'll take me almost 20 days of playing if I played 8 hours a day (like the average work day and given a lunch break)... right? That's a LOT of gameplay hours for a 1gb download bruv. I think you MAY be exaggerating the amount of gameplay hours just... JUST a teeny-tiny bit there. :LOL:

Expecting 30mins of content a month is indeed a lot, especially if animations and or 3D renders are involved.

Reactions: Mythrs

polpolp

Jul 11, 2017
YES.Nice.This is what we want.More and more and more pages of useless discussion by crybabies that cant understand the concept of netorase.Good luck to the mods
In netorase game there is no huge difference in dick like this ridiculous one. In netorare its common but not in netorase.

Netorase is about sharing not stealing. Such difference in dick size is useless and counter the netorase vibe

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
You claim each update gives 6 hours of content. So the game has 150+ hours of content according to the number of updates in the changelog going by what you said. Is that about accurate if you were to guess? I can sit here and it'll take me almost 20 days of playing if I played 8 hours a day (like the average work day and given a lunch break)... right? That's a LOT of gameplay hours for a 1gb download bruv. I think you MAY be exaggerating the amount of gameplay hours just... JUST a teeny-tiny bit there. :LOL:

Expecting 30mins of content a month is indeed a lot, especially if animations and or 3D renders are involved.
Where do you see me claim that 'each' update has 6 hours of content? Dont put words in my mouth.
I am obviously not talking about every update, I only meant the last one.
The game as of now has around 40 hours of story (not an exaggeration.)

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
In netorase game there is no huge difference in dick like this ridiculous one. In netorare its common but not in netorase.

Netorase is about sharing not stealing. Such difference in dick size is useless and counter the netorase vibe
I knew it would be controversial, but Terrace being exceptionally massive has been a core concept since early development (even before the game was a VN). It's an important part of his character and the story and I don't think it has to clash with netorase themes.

In the new Submissive Pet route, MC actually grows into a more dominant role. In the Tease Queen route, you will have a more typical passive MC.

Without spoiling too much, how they deal with it in each route is an important part of the narrative.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Respectively disagree. The emotional context matters, not the physicality. I dont want sharing games where the other partners are so damped-down in attractive traits as to make the mc feel secure- that should come from the relationship with the LI, not the lack of physical prowess.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
I see that Terrace is still packing a ridiculous amount of junk. But the mc definitely got an upgrade - now he has an actual average size. It is almost a shame that we won't see the crazy difference between the giant Terrace and the small-dicked mc from the previous updates. That would have been insanely funny.

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
I knew it would be controversial, but Terrace being exceptionally massive has been a core concept since early development (even before the game was a VN). It's an important part of his character and the story and I don't think it has to clash with netorase themes.

In the new Submissive Pet route, MC actually grows into a more dominant role. In the Tease Queen route, you will have a more typical passive MC.

Without spoiling too much, how they deal with it in each route is an important part of the narrative.
I hope you forgive me for asking this i know that in this update nothing will happen but how about the next update i really want to know when the action between them will happen should i have hope for it ?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Agreed everyone has known Terrace has a big dick since basically the start. Heck, I wouldn't let him near Ayumi if he had a little one. She needs the big stuff.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes