VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

neroman76

Sep 18, 2019
Well, I thought about supporting on Patreon in the last couple days. And honestly I´m glad I didn´t, even if I really, really love all previous updates. But the last one, puh, it was pure boredom except one scene. Absolutely subjetive but any kind of lesbian sex is by far the least appealing form of sex for me.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Well, I thought about supporting on Patreon in the last couple days. And honestly I´m glad I didn´t, even if I really, really love all previous updates. But the last one, puh, it was pure boredom except one scene. Absolutely subjetive but any kind of lesbian sex is by far the least appealing form of sex for me.
1711745877574.png
I agree with you. Male sex is better.

Reactions: MemeKiddo420

Gwynbleidd7

☣️DANGER☢️
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
x2

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
Now that the initial characters have been established and their kinks confirmed we interrupt our scheduled viewing with stuff that you can't fap to.

To be fair, there's clearly been a lot of work put in to the update, it's just that the storyline we expected was put in the freezer, I'm confident there will be a course correct in a couple of months.

Reactions: Syndevic

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'm really looking forward to the next update. There's been quite a bit of lesbian content in this one, but it seems like it was for good reason as it helped build the relationship with Ari so that she can do more to tease and push the limits for everyone. I do wish the choices had a bit more significance to them however. I keep thinking that certain choices like picking between Ari and Ayumi before their challenge will have a bigger impact only to realize that it's just a few lines of dialog or an alternate picture or two. I'm fine with the overall linearity of the game, but letting the options have so little impact almost makes them feel pointless.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

polpolp

Jul 11, 2017
Nobody talk about the MC ? he has no consistency, just a puppet who repeat "im okay you doesnt go to far" "you are so exciting" and "im gonna cum"

He is always ok with Ayumi, Ari and Terrace. Just think with his cock all the time, even when he says he is conflict, 2 sec later he is okay and just want to cum.

It's the major flaws in this game and the same cliché as other NTR games. Cant we have a strong minded MC who can plea, who can disagree with other character, who can let is conflict win sometimes ?

Reactions: alyssssssssss

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Cliffhanger >>> filler >>> Airi + Ayumi flirting // Airi + Terrace flirting >>> Cliffhanger.

This is not slowburn. It is massive bloat and padding. The actual slowburn required to set up netorase already happened several patches ago where they were having a little party together by the pool. Everything that has happened since feels like it has been suddenly inserted to stall for time.

If I have to pick when the filler began, I think it is with Airi's introduction. Now every single act which happens first needs to go through a surrogate play where Airi does it first. It is so predictable and unnecessary.

Last edited:

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
unfortunately I have to agree with everyone else about this was also a miss for me.
aside from the exhibitionism stuff (which I liked), I dont appreciate the F-F

we're not blurring the walls further, we are straying away from the wall - or at least blurring another wall

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
I honestly don't mind the filler. As people waiting for the next release our concept of time and the correlation of events is skewed - but if you play it from start to finish it flows just fine. I do think however that something needs to happen next patch that pushes the couple into a netorase situation, not just kissing - but perhaps foreplay and more.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Nobody talk about the MC ? he has no consistency, just a puppet who repeat "im okay you doesnt go to far" "you are so exciting" and "im gonna cum"

He is always ok with Ayumi, Ari and Terrace. Just think with his cock all the time, even when he says he is conflict, 2 sec later he is okay and just want to cum.

It's the major flaws in this game and the same cliché as other NTR games. Cant we have a strong minded MC who can plea, who can disagree with other character, who can let is conflict win sometimes ?

But what did you expect, I repeat it often, but many hate me because I tell the truth, I start playing all these NTRs to look for something truly unique and innovative in the plot, but unfortunately I always find the same plot, an idiot MC and single-endowed, a super sexy and slutty girl, and super handsome antagonist with a cock 4 times bigger, sometimes the plot is pure corruption, or cuck fetish or cheating, but, never, once an MC dictates the rules, the mega lie about everything, first Ayumi acts like a slut, then she makes MC think she feels guilty if she exaggerated, but now it's a done deal, and MC does, laughs, jerks off, and says everything's ok, hahahah

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

polpolp

Jul 11, 2017
But what did you expect, I repeat it often, but many hate me because I tell the truth, I start playing all these NTRs to look for something truly unique and innovative in the plot, but unfortunately I always find the same plot, an idiot MC and single-endowed, a super sexy and slutty girl, and super handsome antagonist with a cock 4 times bigger, sometimes the plot is pure corruption, or cuck fetish or cheating, but, never, once an MC dictates the rules, the mega lie about everything, first Ayumi acts like a slut, then she makes MC think she feels guilty if she exaggerated, but now it's a done deal, and MC does, laughs, jerks off, and says everything's ok, hahahah
I just hopped for something New and better. Like you say its always the same plot with same type of character with just few change in the fetish.
I dont know why nobody make a strong MC in NTR and even more in NTS.

A MC is a character to be identified by the player, all player want to be weak, wimp and dumb ? Really ?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I just hopped for something New and better. Like you say its always the same plot with same type of character with just few change in the fetish.
I dont know why nobody make a strong MC in NTR and even more in NTS.

A MC is a character to be identified by the player, all player want to be weak, wimp and dumb ? Really ?
I'd attribute it more to what kind of mc would be believable as the victim of NTR. If it was a strong, dominate mc, he likely wouldn't put up with his girl cheating on him. NTS could work with a strong mc, but it's more believable with a more submissive male personality type. Part of dominant male behavior is being territorial over their partner and so having the so-called mega chad happily surrender his girl to another man is way less plausible than a weaker, less confident beta type getting off on sitting back and watching.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
That would've drastically changed her character and your history with her. I'm not opposed to having a sister character thrown in but would probably be better if she made an appearance once they go home (provided the game continues their escapades past the vacation). Making Ari the sister would add a huge intimacy hurdle the story would have to work past and would get in the way of her showing up to push the couple's limits.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Great update! one of my fav games, beautiful art, writing is great and the scenes are hot :) dev made it clear that it will be a slowburn, that imo for this flavor, is the best. Ofc we all want to see ayumi on more "male" action, but it will be kind of unrealistic out of the blue to go for that, im sure we will have tons of that at the right time and the impact will be much greater. 10/10 game

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes