VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Sallen 49

Jun 22, 2021
So just downloades the new update off of Itch.io but the game folder has neither the library or renpy folders therefore wont run. Anybody have this issue? and have you got a work around?
Thanks in advance(y)

Sallen 49

Jun 22, 2021
So just downloades the new update off of Itch.io but the game folder has neither the library or renpy folders therefore wont run. Anybody have this issue? and have you got a work around?
Thanks in advance(y)
Nevermind re-download gave me all the files(y)

Jan 23, 2022
Ok, the name Terrace (which perhaps was meant to be Terrence?) is REALLY off-putting. It repeatedly takes me out of immersion. Why could it not be shortened to Terry, at the very least?

I finally just went back and restarted the game, renaming the MC: "Balcony" If you can't beat them, join them, I guess. I just turned it into a comedy, which actually helped.

In any case, it is a well written (so far) game and very promising.... but I will keep an eye out for a renaming mod.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlurringTheWalls-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
please Torimiata give us some real netorare here and if its just one route... game has a lot of potential and I do like the art style. Keeping my fingers crossed ;)

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Probably the most consistent AI art I've seen so far. The future of these types of games is interesting. My hope is that this opens up up the possibility of game creation to talented writers who can't do visual art themselves. That said, why the hell are the so many NTR games? I'm constantly amazed by how popular being cuckolded is. Good luck to dev but not for me.
Your only getting cuckolded if your a weirdo that projects themselves as a character. These are stories. Whatever happens in the story happens, you arent a character. Sorry but I think projectors are wierd cause I dont understand them. I dont get why they think they always have to be in the story just let the story unfold how it does. You dont project yourself into every movie you watch right? Or do you..? Idk lol but anyway maybe some of these people like that cuckold stuff but if your like me and you look at the characters objectively you dont get cucked you just watch who fucks who and watch the drama unfold.

Last edited:

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
0.3.2 Public Release just dropped :D

Changelog from 0.2.7 to 0.3.2:
- Around +24,000 words
- 8 Key CG events (+80 total new images inc. variations) with 2 animations.
- A new character, Ari, complete with a set of sprites.
- New SFX.

Both story and visualization are pleasant so far, I felt holding hands vibes, it's good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Torimiata

Wirwawlp

Mar 20, 2023
Your only getting cuckolded if your a weirdo that projects themselves as a character. These are stories. Whatever happens in the story happens, you arent a character. Sorry but I think projectors are wierd cause I dont understand them. I dont get why they think they always have to be in the story just let the story unfold how it does. You dont project yourself into every movie you watch right? Or do you..? Idk lol but anyway maybe some of these people like that cuckold stuff but if your like me and you look at the characters objectively you dont get cucked you just watch who fucks who and watch the drama unfold.
Well said. That's something the facepalm cult won't understand with NTR/Netorase games. Not even sure why some of em swarm the games they don't even like or support to begin with. The appeal of these games are some tension and jelousy involved which I find interesting which you won't ever get in a vanilla/harem games. It's more grounded in reality and more relatable rather than having every LI throwing their bodies at you without lifting a finger which I find absolutely boring. Although I find people who like that somewhat understandable as it's a fantasy most men would like. But as said earlier their stories are quite boring. Those harem games should have another or even multiple male characters and try their luck with the LIs as well so the world would be more alive, harem games makes it like the MC is the only stud in the world which sure most men would want but it's just unrealistic and unrelatable. Would I want NTR/Netorase in real life? Of course not. It's just that the stories are more appealing in my opinion. So please facepalm cult should just cut us some slack and stay away from these games that men of culture support.

lynusthesly

Mar 15, 2019
I don't know if this is the same for other kinks, but as someone who does enjoy NTR, its really interesting to see almost every single NTR game thread here always boiling down to people questioning why there's NTR to begin with. As if there aren't far more fucked up kinks out there.

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Ok, the name Terrace (which perhaps was meant to be Terrence?) is REALLY off-putting. It repeatedly takes me out of immersion. Why could it not be shortened to Terry, at the very least?

I finally just went back and restarted the game, renaming the MC: "Balcony" If you can't beat them, join them, I guess. I just turned it into a comedy, which actually helped.

In any case, it is a well written (so far) game and very promising.... but I will keep an eye out for a renaming mod.
This one I had to answer :LUL: while I never heard of anyone named Balcony, is sure name

So don't let that break immersion pls

Reactions: TerminalCircus
Jan 14, 2023
Thanks everyone for the feedback!

This one I had to answer :LUL: while I never heard of anyone named Balcony, is sure name

So don't let that break immersion pls
No-one in the last 40 years has been called "Terrance" as a first name. It's like Basil or Gertrude, it has long since fallen out of fashion.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
No-one in the last 40 years has been called "Terrace" as a first name. It's like Basil or Gertrude, it has long since fallen out of fashion.
I got a good laugh from the post - wasn't expecting that critic. You're right that 'Terrace' isn't a common modern name – that's partly why I chose it.

In a way, it's meant to add a bit of flavor to the character. Plus, I wanted a name starting with 'T' and 'Terrace' just clicked.

That said, I do appreciate the input.

Jan 14, 2023
I got a good laugh from the post - wasn't expecting that critic. You're right that 'Terrace' isn't a common modern name – that's partly why I chose it.

In a way, it's meant to add a bit of flavor to the character. Plus, I wanted a name starting with 'T' and 'Terrace' just clicked.

That said, I do appreciate the input.
The name is actually "TereNce /TeraNce". Now I have to check out your AI 4chan waifu game out, I suppose, since you answered.

~

As an aside, OPENAI just burnt themselves down, and everyone is moving to Microsoft. Do you think a crack down on AI generated stuff using dubious libraries is on the cards? (Hint: look up Elsevier publishing, yes, yes it is: getting paid to do FUCK ALL but gatekeep).

Last edited:

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
The name is actually "TereNce /TeraNce". Now I have to check out your AI 4chan waifu game out, I suppose, since you answered.

~

As an aside, OPENAI just burnt themselves down, and everyone is moving to Microsoft. Do you think a crack down on AI generated stuff using dubious libraries is on the cards? (Hint: look up Elsevier publishing, yes, yes it is: getting paid to do FUCK ALL but gatekeep).
What do you mean OPENAI burnt themselves down? please, i use chatgpt a lot :(

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes