APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
Here we go again :

Several people have "given" their replies on "How" to get the "stamp" that Himari (?)/aka the Jap-girl, is ranting about .

In the last few "replays", I've tried, trying to get the stamp from the cabinet by ;
1 - waiting for "H", to Not be in the "hobby room" , (as suggested by a few peeps) . . . which were fails
2 - Trying to get-it, when she was there painting . . . . again, more fails

So, apparently there is a "Specific" time, (of day ?), to retrieve that stamp, during "one" of those two procedures ?

OR, . . . My current copy of the game is, buggered-to-hell . . . ? :rolleyes::unsure:

When I said, "I'd Done It Before", means I played through the 'whole-game' till the finish, (got to an 'ending'), at that time . . . , which was quite a while ago, with several "Up-dates", between then and currently .

Thanks, for your in-sights, though . :unsure: (same goes , to APPR3NTIC3d ):cool:
Sorry you were miss informed. You need to seek the stamp when she is in there. (During the second period of the day)

You may have a bugged copy. Get the current version (Either the 'free version' one here, or the current patron version 'free or paid for' and you should be good)

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Here we go again :

Several people have "given" their replies on "How" to get the "stamp" that Himari (?)/aka the Jap-girl, is ranting about .

In the last few "replays", I've tried, trying to get the stamp from the cabinet by ;
1 - waiting for "H", to Not be in the "hobby room" , (as suggested by a few peeps) . . . which were fails

So, apparently there is a "Specific" time, (of day ?), to retrieve that stamp, during "one" of those two procedures ?

OR, . . . My current copy of the game is, buggered-to-hell . . . ? :rolleyes::unsure:

When I said, "I'd Done It Before", means I played through the 'whole-game' till the finish, (got to an 'ending'), at that time . . . , which was quite a while ago, with several "Up-dates", between then and currently .

Thanks, for your in-sights, though . :unsure: (same goes , to APPR3NTIC3d ):cool:
Remember my earlier analogy about playing a shooting game and wanting to disable people shooting back?
Each NPC having their own associated "quest" which results in either allegiance or a potential bad end if you don't "defeat" them is a core mechanic of this game.
You're literally just being a sperg complaining that you don't like one of the challenges this game presents you. It's not hard to figure out when Himari's painting in the studio and to set one day aside to plan for getting the stamp at that time.

Just shut the fuck up.

Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
Here we go again :

Okay yeah this makes a lot more sense. You've definitely got a bugged copy of the game, what's meant to happen is that every time she's in the paint room at noon, the stamp is available in the middle cabinet. I feel so bad if you've been under the impression this whole time that you're meant to get it while she isn't in there. When you say "fail" do you just mean that while she's painting the stamp just isn't there in the middle cabinet?

But I wonder why it was failing for you when she was in there. Once she loses it, it's always there in the middle cabinet. (Revealed by the fact that she's using the paint can it would otherwise be hiding behind) In fact, if you don't mind taking some screenshots, I'd love to see what the middle cabinet looks like when she's in the room painting and has started to complain about the stamp being missing, although it's probably just not there, so that wont really give us any useful info. It is a bit annoying that you have to wait for her to start complaining about it every run before you can find it for her.

It's possible you might have a unique bug just as a result of when exactly you downloaded your first copy and what times exactly you updated, so definitely try what someone else already suggested; Download a totally fresh copy after deleting every trace you can find in the folder you put it in. I would also recommend deleting the folders found in your locallow folder, those contain your save files and player data like congruence points. If any of your saves are corrupted by this bug, that could contaminate any new install.

1710939675732.png

It'll suck to completely start over, but I bet you'll love how easy the Himari quest is supposed to be. Plus in some update since I had last played, you can skip to the end of every day now. The feature is a bit glitchy sometimes, so save often, but you can totally spam click and zoom your way through everything you've done before to get back your progress.

Edit: Worth noting as well btw, I remember at some point reading about a dev plan to add different locations for the stamp to be in. So for now it's always in that cabinet, but in some future update it could be somewhere else. Personally I don't think this should happen because it would raise questions about how secure the timeloop was, but we already have that "problem" with the colored liquid puzzle being different every time.

Last edited:

Debilzjeb

May 25, 2022
had 50 of all transformatives (saveedit is friend) but abi just said that something was missing with the research and wondered if there was another path, could get the hair things from himari but the body was no-go
guess I'll just have to put in more hours unlocking every single ending -.-
you just have to give her bottle of your milk and you are rolling

Reactions: AndWhy

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
how do you get the hucow tf route
Don't TF Abi at all, you want her to not hate you.
After the end of the 2nd week, when they make her unable to do math, go talk to her in the hobby room.
She'll bring up assisting her. Talk to her again and she'll describe the task to assist her.
In essence you need to guess a combination of correct mixes to help her with only so many tries (5 in total I believe, might be based on your IQ).
You'll do this by clicking on the edge of her research table and clicking four of 8 vials to guess the combination.
The next day you can check back at the table to see which are correct.

Green means it's the correct vial in the correct place.
Yellow means the vial is in the mix but not the right place.
Black means the vial is not in the mix at all.
Each time you guess a set of four it'll write it down in research notes that you can check in your inventory.

If you fail to guess it and run out of tries she'll hucow you. (Disliking you)
If you figure it out and don't give it to her, she'll turn you into a robot. (Disliking you)
If you give her to correct combination then she'll ally with you.
(Fun fact: While helping her figure out the combination you can TF her, just don't DUM+ her, and after giving her to combination she'll still Ally with you)

If you Ally with her, and with Himari (give her her stamp) you'll be able to do a side quest with the two of them that involve you being extremely TFed to try and beat Erica. (However you need to reach the end of the hucow path and unlock the breast pump to stand a chance of completing this)

Last edited:

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
had 50 of all transformatives (saveedit is friend) but abi just said that something was missing with the research and wondered if there was another path, could get the hair things from himari but the body was no-go
guess I'll just have to put in more hours unlocking every single ending -.-
To clarify what the previous respondent said: You'll need to finish the Hucow path (Do her mixture research and don't offer the answer to the proper mix) and unlock the breast pump that's available afterwards during the ending with your congruence points. This object will then always be in your inventory and when you speak to Abi during the quest you'll offer it to her.

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
if you ally with her do you still get the hucow tf?
No, you must deny her the proper combination, which will piss her off.
Allying with her (giving her the combination) however starts a different quest where you, her and Himari plot to beat Erica by trying to out do her votes by means of making you the perfect Bimbo. (However you need to complete the hucow path to do this, so do Hucow first)

I edited my previous comment with more clarification.

sarge86

Apr 22, 2018
Has the ability to give a female MC a dick been added yet? I know that was something on the horizon "sometime in 6.x"

sarge86

Apr 22, 2018
That's too bad. I feel like futa transformation is the ultimate corruption TF so hopefully it comes sooner rather than later

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
If you fail to guess it and run out of tries she'll hucow you. (Disliking you)
If you figure it out and don't give it to her, (a.k.a., deny her), she'll turn you into a robot. (Disliking you)
If you give her to correct combination then she'll ally with you.

No, you must deny her the proper combination, which will piss her off. (and turn the MC into a Robot !)
Allying with her (giving her the combination) however starts a different quest where you, her and Himari plot to beat Erica by trying to out do her votes by means of making you the perfect Bimbo.
*(However you need to complete the hucow path to do this, so do Hucow first)*

I edited my previous comment with more clarification.
Sorry to say this , but, your clarification/explanation, is a bit confusing .

1 - You have to 'fail' getting the correct combinations, so she will turn the MC into a Hucow .
2 - Then 'finish', the Hucow path . (what-ever that entails)
3 - And, then 'Allie' with her and Himari, and somehow, magically produce the correct combination, in order to start a different quest. :oops:

Question : Do you get more than one(1) chance to give here the correct combination ? :unsure:

*(and, you need to start this early in the game, so you'd need to know this in advance, before you start playing ;

"After the end of the 2nd week, when they make her unable to do math, go talk to her in the hobby room.
She'll bring up assisting her. Talk to her again and she'll describe the task to assist her.
In essence you need to guess a combination of correct mixes to help her with only so many tries (5 in total I believe, might be based on your IQ). "

:(

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
Sorry to say this , but, your clarification/explanation, is a bit confusing .

1 - You have to 'fail' getting the correct combinations, so she will turn the MC into a Hucow .
2 - Then 'finish', the Hucow path . (what-ever that entails)
3 - And, then 'Allie' with her and Himari, and somehow, magically produce the correct combination, in order to start a different quest. :oops:

Question : Do you get more than one(1) chance to give here the correct combination ? :unsure:

*(and, you need to start this early in the game, so you'd need to know this in advance, before you start playing ;

"After the end of the 2nd week, when they make her unable to do math, go talk to her in the hobby room.
In essence you need to guess a combination of correct mixes to help her with only so many tries (5 in total I believe, might be based on your IQ). "

:(
Finishing the hucow is getting to the ending which requires you to keep milking until the game ends with you as a hucow. In essence just don't DUM+ Abi or let Erica DUM+ her and keep moving forward and milking as she requests (You'll fail regardless in the first couple of days, but she'll equip you with clothes to help your production to meet expectations).

You have (if I remember correctly) 5 tries to guess the combination.

The Abi and Himari quest is something you can do in another run (because you need an item you can unlock after the hucow path)

In regards to the hucow path, you can't TF Abi, because she needs to like you to ask for your help (which leads to the hucow path)

You can however TF her during the time you guess the combination after agreeing to help her. (Just don't DUM+ her)

When you give her the combination she'll Ally with you (Setting you up for the Himari and Abi quest, provided Himari also likes you), when you don't give it to her, she'll hucow you.

Hope that clarified.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
3.00 star(s) 41 Votes