mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Kinda wish femdemic had its own thread...can't find anything helping with it.

femdemic Feedback:
Got completely addicted on the game for the past 2 days
On my 3rd playthrough (normal,bunny,goblin atm)but I'm losing interest by now. ach playthrough doesnt come with any extra benefits, the auto-clicker is useless as it requires hovering the thingy in the middle when I could use an auto-clicker, or would rather be buying units/upgrades.

Definitelly lacking multiple upgrades purchases once we go to the moon in infinite exponential growth, while thousand purchases would help. Then again Im not sure if the infinite growth is intended. I explain how it works on tips below.

The biggest thing lacking is for sure the benefits between runs. Each run starts at exactly the same gruelling pace but even worse. Unsure if its tied to my choice butmy runs had 5/10/50 Billion men, so the number of mutations required rack up.
We get an upgrade on the base clicker and a downgrade in shiny chance%. As there are only 2 shiny perks that I have found and they are +5% shiny chance....
and 1% spread rate which is pretty pretty bad.

So we get just worse upgrades in further runs....
My suggestion here would be to add x10 base clicker after each completion and 1% upgrade improvement

bugs:
Goblins being pounded from behind are too far down it looks like the guy is pounding their scalp
Spread rare boon shows as +2% when mutating from having full transformation when it only gives 1%

Anyway tips for playing:
1º do yourself a favor and get an autoclicker, even if just for buying upgrades and cells.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Strat :
First mutation you're on your own....
keep upgrading just about everything with a 1/2 ration between stuffuntil you get all transformation, around 20 click upgrade level
priority
immune defence->libido->int->body/face(take longer to finish)->(genitals)->(hair/height)->exhib(dont level at all until genitals done)
By keeping genitals from being done you prevent bj from playing and slowing down massively the time between orgasms
Can get it done under a few hours....
2nd run-> GRAB UPGRADE +8%
Now the fun realy stats :D
Do the same as first mutation. Except after a short while focus only on the first basic cell. Buy around 100k of it eventually and only do its upgrades until its the rightmost upgrade besides clicker.
You'll need a lot of help from libido this run. Just focus on other upgrades between orgasms. As you close in on x100 upgrades magic starts. Each upgrades starts giving more than its cost.
This means all you need to do from here on is buy the 1st upgrade over and over and once in a while lvl once to get a tick of production.
This takes around an hour to reach and finish but the important part here is to keep getting that clicker upgrades as they persist through mutations. Until lvl ~2000 for maximum speed on the next runs. This means something like and hour leaving an auto-clicker so it buys the first upgrade 10k+ times.

Mutations 3+
My advice is get base clickx100 twice to speed up initial setup to save time and every other upgrade is pretty meaningless. More unit upgrade 8% is nice as well as 40% slow so you dont need to level imune as high each run. I level mine till it costs ##fa usually.
imune->int->whatever you want.
Then the next boring part is grinding for a decent next mutation partner or boon. From here its under 20min per mutation for me.
This is what my 4th mutation looks like after the initial immune grind.
1674616892119.png
Dont know if I'm gonna grind the rest, or maybe until just bimbo unlock. Im a bit disapointed with goblins looks, I can at least just save height for last on them.

I've found it simple to use cheat engine to shorted the initial runs by buying just 100k of a cell at the start, but dev protection for the points and unlock/clears is quite mean and have only found how to get around the first step of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4simwala

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Does anybody else have the problem that the clothes in the wardrobe have partly no pictures ?

And that is not an error per se, but when the MC turns the wheel for a room redesign and gets playroom I didn't expected a Barbie style room. I expected a BDSM playroom - I would call that Barbie Girl or Pink Horror, but not playroom.

Mindblowew656

Jan 13, 2022
Going to implement this in the next update, but for testers I guess. Here is the newest version of the debug menu I made. Fixed unlocks all clothes to support new update and the upcoming valentines day event. Added quick start for anime branch, MC can get shorter now due to the anime branch. Also made it more visible that there is a menu.

Place the file in .\bmotv_0_5_4_a2_alpha__windows\Managed
Download: PIXELDRAIN
femdemic cheats when

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
femdemic cheats when
Some stuff can be changed with cheat engine.
Saves can be changed to give yourself afk rewards but that doesnt go far.
As for unlocks and clears, that's behind an base64 encrypted json array which seems to have a security md5 which I dont know what uses to generate. Without that cant edit those.

poopdog

Apr 28, 2017
For Femdemic, I highly recommend going into the save file and changing the exponent of "clickerProductionUpgrade" to 100 or more. This makes it so every click will give you 1bb money, which is enough to instantly buy out everything in every category but libido and immune. My recommendation is using an auto clicker to buy 80,000 of the rightmost cell, then start maxing out its upgrade. After around 250 levels of the upgrade, the amount of money you get per second will be enough to buy the next level and you can go infinite by just levelling.

While you're doing this, around the 250 mark is when you can start buying out every other upgrade without much worry of losing connection. Just get 100 of the rightmost cell for each area, and you can level up until max on all of them.

Once you have a save that is near finishing, make a backup of it. Ctrl+F for "gid", and then change any part of the string after to any other random letter, and then change the "difficultyOfAllHosts" to 10000 or so. Finally, take a few days off "lastPopCalc". Done right, you should now have a new save that will insta-finish when you load it, and you should get a few hundred reward points.

Now, all you have to do is change the "gid" and re-save it. Make a few copies with different gids, and then just load them to get more points again. Alternatively, I've attached a file with 8 saves that have already had a few modifications done to them, they should give you 220 points each. Just go in and change the gids after if you want more points, then reload them. The gid field seems to be what the game checks for so it doesn't give you more points if you reload a save, but it's just a random string so you can just change one letter and the game thinks it's a new save file and you can get points again.

TheMisBegotten

Dec 25, 2021
gotten into a little problem, black screen for a little while, bmo logo shows up then stays black forever while the game is using 100% of the cpu(ryzen 7 5800x)

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
Going to implement this in the next update, but for testers I guess. Here is the newest version of the debug menu I made. Fixed unlocks all clothes to support new update and the upcoming valentines day event. Added quick start for anime branch, MC can get shorter now due to the anime branch. Also made it more visible that there is a menu.

Place the file in .\bmotv_0_5_4_a2_alpha__windows\Managed
Download: PIXELDRAIN
When i use this to TF the other contestants they revert back the next day.
This is the case with both the F2 and the F3 menues.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
When i use this to TF the other contestants they revert back the next day.
This is the case with both the F2 and the F3 menues.
I noticed yeah, It also doesn't register properly when trying to get out of a branch. Might have to do more research...

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
I just tried it not an option for me either. I know I did the blackmail in a recent version, so not sure what's going on here, maybe there's an extra requirement.
Did you figure out what's wrong with starting the Asian prostitute path? There's no mention of it being changed on the changelog so I assume it's either a bug with the latest version or the crack on the version here fucked something up.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes