qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Something about that just feels wrong....like trying to force the government to view and support sexual activity...or taking advantage of goodwill.
The government really doesn't care enough about it to look into it, but I guarantee if you brought it to their attention in detail or people raised up enough of a stink, they'd definitely cut funding if they saw that that was what taxpayer money was going to.
"Sex positive activism" has always come off as creepy to me. Like sure, it's normal to be into something "abnormal" and society should (and, for the most part, does) understand that. But putting that at the forefront of public discussion is not a solution to any of the perceived problems with how people deal with it.
"You shouldn't care what people do in their own bedroom" is not a valid argument when people start engaging in that shit in the streets. It's just a breach of consent at that point.
That, and it gives an excuse for grifters to receive public funding to produce wanking material.

May 31, 2019
"Sex positive activism" has always come off as creepy to me. Like sure, it's normal to be into something "abnormal" and society should (and, for the most part, does) understand that. But putting that at the forefront of public discussion is not a solution to any of the perceived problems with how people deal with it.
"You shouldn't care what people do in their own bedroom" is not a valid argument when people start engaging in that shit in the streets. It's just a breach of consent at that point.
That, and it gives an excuse for grifters to receive public funding to produce wanking material.
Word. While I'm glad that there's all kinds of media that cater to my specific interests and kinks, I'm not going to pretend like it's not the most degenerate shit ever. People need to be kinkshamed. The people that go out of their way to normalize all that shit are fucking ridiculous. What someone jerks it to or does in the bedroom really is their own business, but the burden is on them to keep it their own business. Normalizing it isn't going to do anyone any good. Nothing healthy is going to come from people bragging to their neighbor's kids that they got pegged last night.
Really, I think it's mainly the mentally-ill on Twitter. Lord knows Twitter has a lot of people that could do with consuming something other than Tweets all day.

acct5656

Feb 8, 2022
This dev gets like 10-12k a month on patreon, and if read the discord always has progress reports about his problems, and he goes off to make another game etc using funds from the BMO TV. Online Card game really? Oh his auto clicker game with same art from BMO TV. The updates are now when they get done. Dude is milking subscribers. I remember when updates were once a month max, now it seems 6 weeks to 2 months. The best part the once a month updates happened when he was working part time. I think game requires 8 gigs of ram now to just load. :(. All this made me unsub from the dev.

Wouldn't shock me in few months (Prior to Update 7.0) goes. "Hey all I need to change game engines because I am using unity and future policies may hurt me. Thanks for support! This so keep collecting that 12K+ a month.

Sex Positive right... good job German Government giving him 20k for it to make another game using majority of art assets from BMO TV.

Reactions: Ildon

NanoX1

Sep 18, 2023
As far as I am aware, that is a solo dev. They could easily get a second and maybe even a third person on the team.

Sex Positive right... good job German Government giving him 20k for it to make another game using majority of art assets from BMO TV.
Btw it was not the federal government deciding to give them the 20k. This was the local government in NRW deciding to pay for it. Some background check about their income would surely have helped.

minty500

Mar 10, 2021
Can Someone tell me wtf I am supposed to do with the razer? How do I shave my beard with it? Everyone keeps telling me to do that but how tf do I do it?
If you take it to one of the bathrooms in the game, it'll let you shave your face in front of the sink.

boneh_ead

Jan 30, 2020
Is there a way I can avoid any piercings or just remove them without getting a massive debuff. I don't want it and it sucks the game forces your to wear it.

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
Is there a way I can avoid any piercings or just remove them without getting a massive debuff. I don't want it and it sucks the game forces your to wear it.
The only thing you can do is save scum on the day you are forced to get the piercings and just reload until you get the option to only wear 1 or 2 and then see if you get ones that you don't mind or can ignore.

May 31, 2019
Ah thanks, in that case I'm deleting the game. The game getting so grindy and now being inconsistent with allowing some changes and not others. Too much of a hassle.
I mean you can just save-scum it. The rolls are pretty fucked, but you can manage to get something inoffensive like a belly button piercing.

I find it rich that a studio that's supposed to be all about sex positivity or whatever dumb shit has one of the worst in the market about fetish customization.
The dev is a grifter. The "sex positivity" shit is literally a lie to get government funding and get support from his retarded fanbase. They eat it up like ice cream. I'm sure even the dev is getting high off of his own self-righteous farts and believing the shit now too.

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
I'd check the . It's about 30 pages of people complaining about the payment model, and 30 pages of the dev defending it. He starts charging on page 6.
If I remember correctly, too, each game is signed to a specific ID, so if you tried to share it the dev knows it was you and nukes the ID/bans you.
cant believe people are talking abt Skycorp here, I found a old swf and managed to crack the contents and posted in the main discussion, so far it didnt get the id bans yet cuz maybe its from a flash swf file but I get what you meant

May 31, 2019
cant believe people are talking abt Skycorp here, I found a old swf and managed to crack the contents and posted in the main discussion, so far it didnt get the id bans yet cuz maybe its from a flash swf file but I get what you meant
It's an old SWF so I'm sure that's probably the reason why. It's also likely that since the dude is swapping to his own engine, there's no longer checks to the server to see if a given copy is valid. Or at least enough to bother flagging it if it looks right but is wrong.
I think I've saw your post, but from what I gathered it was a really old version (iirc). I think it'd only be worth cracking on the latest SWF revision, but odds are that's probably a bit easier said than done. I doubt it'd be even worth it though, since from what I've played the game isn't really all that great. Maybe if it had some actual funding, the dev would have money to throw at artists and writers and the like, but no one in their right and sane mind would pay a subscription model for it. The people that are doing just that are probably fucked in the head in more ways than one.

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
It's an old SWF so I'm sure that's probably the reason why. It's also likely that since the dude is swapping to his own engine, there's no longer checks to the server to see if a given copy is valid. Or at least enough to bother flagging it if it looks right but is wrong.
I think I've saw your post, but from what I gathered it was a really old version (iirc). I think it'd only be worth cracking on the latest SWF revision, but odds are that's probably a bit easier said than done. I doubt it'd be even worth it though, since from what I've played the game isn't really all that great. Maybe if it had some actual funding, the dev would have money to throw at artists and writers and the like, but no one in their right and sane mind would pay a subscription model for it. The people that are doing just that are probably fucked in the head in more ways than one.
eh its a rly old version (2018) but the only one where i can find publicly and contain till the desert chapter, i dont think i can find any new swf files as there are non or just got nuked by Skycorp themselves, and since the new version is only playable online and i dont think swf file (Flash) even exist anymore so I hv no source to crack
Anyway Underworld sucks for me so I just moved on cuz theres nothing I can do, still funny seeing this game went the same way too

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes