SkWIre

Oct 19, 2022
Just completed game, in sequence: 1 girl>4girl(when i read dialogues in final scene i thought that this are 4 different types of reality for mc) >3 girl(just b1tch, predictible ending) >2 girl (i was tilted and totally broken after ending and realizing that this is one story) but im happy for mc in the ending

KuroiKai

Jul 9, 2018
Game damn weird,the minigame and art and music is all good, they are nice and smooth. But the 1 thing that i dont like is the game feel like the developer just want to say that a office worker is the best and dont fuck with other.

The first woman and husband is into NTR which is still ok in the ending, they are both happy.

But the second blond girl, she looks like the type that are bold and just playful girl and also pervert, which in my opinion is ok since it add some spice in the game but in the ending she get fucked by a black man and are into black man since then.....tf????

And then the 3rd gyaru girl, she is quite like a scary and annoying but somehow klutzy gyaru at first and then she said that she does all this is just to attract the MC attention and become quite a lovely girl which is good. But at the end is about her suddenly like dick and just become one of those toilet where everyone can fuck her in public toilet

Last girl is a office lady and their first meeting is rough and then the woman did some mistake and shit and for some reason the MC suddenly decided to just want to get a girl to marry and settle down and he choose this office lady because she look cute........tf?????

So the conclusion is that the developer either like a normal girl with no quirk or they like office lady or both. And if after u read all this and still want to play then pls do so. just not for me. the story is just way too fucked

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
The writer of this shit must have been on crack, coz the hell is with the ending of the second and third girl? it's like the dude is legit picking a fight with us. Literally killed the boner hard

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes