[S>Artist 2D] [S>Programmer] Paid Bog Mouth Visual Novel

ship4inch

Dec 12, 2018
Hi,

I am a writer from the UK who normally makes short films. I've recently dabbled at writing an adult visual novel inspired by my love of the Netflix cartoon Big Mouth. I have written quite a large section of the first release, and really want to make it in to a game. Unfortunately, although I dabble at drawing, I can't perfect the Big Mouth style, and I also know nothing about games development. Oh, I work full time as well so I really don't have that much time.

The game has characters inspired by the ones on Big Mouth.

I am looking for...
- A 2D artist who can almost exactly replicate the Big Mouth style.
- A game developer who can put it together for me. This will probably be in RenPy.

These are both paid roles. I work in marketing, so I am going to try and get the game on Patreon and promote it. The plan is to discuss wages with the two of you . I can probably cover at least 2 Patreon releases, then we will look how much we are making (if anything) and decide on the games future.

I am open to suggestions on this one, but I wanted the game to run similarly to Insexual Awakening. That way, a lot of the dialogue can be done with variations of static artwork. It should allow each update to be made quicker as the sex scenes will be the main priority for the artist, unless a new variation of a static model or background is needed.

I have attached 2 pictures from Google of some images I found. I want close to this style.

Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks