deltajan

May 7, 2018
So do we get to play as a fluffykitty terrorist or a tittykitty bo mberman? 305713

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
pretty fun game. so the premises is that you use bombs to uncover the background while avoiding enemies and random bomb being dropped while also collecting power ups and such. the problem is that this game is very difficult because theres too much shit going on that can obscures the view, also theres barely any i-frames after receiving damage so you will get nuked to death from full health (most of the time), and that your bombs and the random bombs can also kill the powerup on the screen, not to mention the swarming enemies that can kill you almost instantly.

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Here is my save and system file, I didn't unlock all the descriptions of the items or enemies but I believe I unlock all the scenes plus the hidden one.
do you have any walkthrough or guides or some sort? i've beaten the game once and i got the ending 1. i dont even know what triggers it, im planning on unlocking everything by my own but i really have no idea what to do to get specific events/endings

Reactions: NotMeemie

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
do you have any walkthrough or guides or some sort? i've beaten the game once and i got the ending 1. i dont even know what triggers it, im planning on unlocking everything by my own but i really have no idea what to do to get specific events/endings
I just played the game again and got ending two. If I had to guess it's either score based or you just get the other ending on a second run.

ParaDoXZer0

Jan 22, 2019
do you have any walkthrough or guides or some sort?
I beat the game 3 times and got both ending and the hidden one
im planning on unlocking everything
From what I notice just play the game until the items and new enemies show up, mostly pop up on ageha2 and ageha3 . Kill the enemies enough times to unlock the description or have them appear in the stage. Same with the items, either pick the items up enough times or have them appear in every new stage you start.
If I had to guess it's either score based or you just get the other ending on a second run.
Honestly it might be score base, if not then the score upgrades are useless and just for show. Could be for the hidden ending maybe.

Reactions: blulaz

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I just played the game again and got ending two. If I had to guess it's either score based or you just get the other ending on a second run.
I beat the game 3 times and got both ending and the hidden one

Honestly it might be score base, if not then the score upgrades are useless and just for show. Could be for the hidden ending maybe.
yeah, i've beaten the game for the 2nd time and got the 2nd ending. just like you guys said, it could be either score based or just simply amount of times you beat the game. thanks guys

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Hectic like you wouldn't believe. Your character's default movement is too slow, and you're swarmed with enemies before you even get a chance to react. Even just a button to allow full-screen gaming would make this game slightly more tolerable, but as is, this is awful.
  • Why are you allowed to walk off-screen and lose your point of reference?
  • Why are bombs constantly falling from the sky and exploding mid-air?
  • Why is my character only about thirty pixels in total size?
  • Why do the most basic and plentiful of enemies look like my character?
  • Why, why, why, why, why, why, WHY?!

Last edited:
Reactions: iranomaya

whiteflashgod

May 15, 2017
Im havin a problem on android where the game is zoomed in. The dialogue window is cut and the orange and pink button are barely showing. Is anyone havin this problem. Its not a full display problem since this game doest even appear in the display option for full screen. It happens with some games other than this

peterrdepeter

Mar 20, 2019
Cheat engine works on the lives for anyone who finds this game a bit too hard, ps does anyone has a full save? because it is a real pain to go true the game evry single time.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
The save already in the thread is missing ~10 scenes, and I think to get them you need to do hidden objectives. One of which is probably no hit runs on the four maps. I doubt a full save is going to show up anytime soon.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019

stuck on first screen, pressed every button possible and clicked everywhere, nothing happens.

edit: i foudn the problem. when you open the game you got like 3 seconds to click on the language in the bottom left corner. it starts my game on german and ANYTHING BUT ENGLISH makes the game instantly softlock lol

Last edited:
Reactions: JKL2015 and marty

Zendreon

Mar 8, 2018
Cheat engine works on the lives for anyone who finds this game a bit too hard, ps does anyone has a full save? because it is a real pain to go true the game evry single time.
may i ask how you found the health value in cheat engine and how you used it to help you? Whenever i narrow the values down to 1 via decreasing or increasing value and freeze it, it just crashes Bomber Cat and i have to find it all over again.

BTW, if you guys continue playing even after the second ending, Chroma (the bomber cat) adds lewd scenes to Ageha's 1st and 2nd stage and the game stops reseting since Chroma finally just lives with the player in hopes of futa banging Ageha too. I haven't been able to play well enough to pass them since landing a bomb perfectly on Ageha's crotch 9 times in a row is pretty hard with 10 billion fish are chasing me and thats only stage 5. im sure it goes up to 6 for penetration or even 7 for climax. Its also tedious to get that far only to die in a split second and do it all over again.

Reactions: Bittermuffin

peterrdepeter

Mar 20, 2019
when you start a game you just type in the lives you got then you lose or get an hart to get a diffrent value, repeat till you get a few to a single digit in cheat engine.

when you are at that point where you got a single to a single digit you just click on the box next to it to lock the value.

btw if you get hit you will lose one live and after that you cant die anymore.
it will reset if you start a new mini game because of change in code or something.

Zendreon

Mar 8, 2018
I managed to find it after searching under "all" types instead of 4 byte values. still, I'm a darn liar since the "Ageha 1" level ends at 5/5 and no other level has any additional stages similar to it (so Chroma is also a liar about the Ageha 2 level too. that or just very mistranslated). this game is so underwhelming imo compared to the Pants Typing Fairy game unless there's some secret ultra stage you can only get to by getting a stupid high score.

EDIT: Here are the save files if you guys think you can find anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: blulaz

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

Dev has released a black jack strip em game, dunno if this one also has English TL tho.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I managed to find it after searching under "all" types instead of 4 byte values. still, I'm a darn liar since the "Ageha 1" level ends at 5/5 and no other level has any additional stages similar to it (so Chroma is also a liar about the Ageha 2 level too. that or just very mistranslated). this game is so underwhelming imo compared to the Pants Typing Fairy game unless there's some secret ultra stage you can only get to by getting a stupid high score.

EDIT: Here are the save files if you guys think you can find anything else.
The rabbit level has 5/5. When she said level 1 and 2, she meant the first and second stage, not Ageha 1 and 2.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes