"Bomber cat" is not working ! :/

aaaaaaz

Jul 16, 2017
Hello,

I don't really know if anyone will see this, but a few days ago, the game Bomber cat was uploaded here, but it seems like that some of us are not able to play the game, and a lot of others can. It looks like a softlock or something, when we start the game, you get a screen to choose the language, then the main screen, with a "Press start to play" or something like that, and then, you have a small dialogue from a character, she disappears, a few more lines, and then the chat disappear, the game keeps running, but we can't click on anything, there's nothing coming up, even if I wait some time, it just stays who it is, with the game's wallpaper moving, the fx and music still moving and playing, but that's it.

I've tried to launch it in 64bits, 32, tried every languages allowed in the game (some of the languages make the game stops even earlier than what I explained before), using the locale language Japanese setting on windows, but nothing works.

If anyone is able to help me with this, it would be very nice of you and very appreciated, thanks !