HTML - Abandoned - Bondage College [2019-03-11] [Ben987]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Valkay6

Amazing and fun game with nice, sexy and hot bondage scenes, spanking, lesbian fun all in a well composed school setting.
    I recommand this game to all BDSM fans as well to people who are into naughty school girls.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

nyx3x

Great game with many diverse routes and endings in each chapter and lots of kinky bondage stuff.
    Also definitely try out the Bondage Club game, a mixed multiplayer/singleplayer bondage game with great diversity in assests and locations. There's nearly everything you could think of concerning bondage.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

AHentailurker

A short bdsm sandbox. Be thrown into the world, interact with character during limited time, while managing a Sub/Dom stat for yourself, with probably exactly as many paths as girls in the game times 2 for sub and dom. Gonna be done with it in about 3 hours,.
    That's what I expected.

Boy was I wrong. In my first playthrough i saw 8 of 14 chapters. I haven't even seen all girls, and nowhere near explored all content in the chapters I did see. The dom/sub stat is there, but it is for each individual girl, not a universal stat for you. You can completely dominate one girl, and get dominated by another. The scenarios (that I've seen) in the different chapters are fairly creative, with wildly differing setpieces and each feature a wide variety of options to go down. You can't even experience every single chapter in a single playthorugh, as e.g. certain actions in chapter two send you into chapter 6 after chapter 4, instead fo 5. This might be seen as an issue by some, personally, I see it as a gigantic amount of replayability. At the end of the day, you get to enjoy the relationships you forged, reaching from becoming lovers, through kinky fwb into voluntary slavery, in both ways. There's no time to create a true harem, but trying to woo multiple girls can be just as much fun as focussing one one. The amount and qulaity of the content is great. I personally abolutely love the graphic engine this game is illustrated with, although I know not everyone is fond of it.

Unfortunately the game does has some pretty glaring flaws
    One chapter is 80% reading comprehension for the count of montechristo, which thoroughly Rian Jhonson'd my expectations for a bondage sandbox game.
    Whenever you need to interact with the inventory, the game becomes a complete pain in the ass, probably because the game is programmed in the most advanced engine of all. HTML. Considering that, the amount of pain in the ass this game is, is suprisingly small.
    Due to the very limited timeframe the game is set in, you have very little time to interact with you girls of interest. And unless you have played before, there is no way to know what route to take to meet your chosen girl most often, so you need to make the most of the time you have, which means savescumming. Which can sometimes take multiple minutes to get back to where you were, because in-chapter saving is a feature simply too advanced. I recommend doing one to three playthroughs without cheats, and then go nuts with them. Unless you have a lot of spare time on your hands.

If you, like me have exhausted most BDSM games on this site that aren't femdom or pure VN, give this a try. I found it to be absolutely worth it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Nogtot

The cheat mod definitely makes this game better at this stage where you have almost no time to influence the characters.

It'd maybe be easier if the git version this was forked off was known, and if there was some button to just give 99 of all items and min/max stats, at least at this point I don't think being able to get an exact quantity for any of these matters much.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

WatchMeDrive

Great game. Multiple different paths to take based on your choices. Multiple girls to dominate or be dominated by. This is a game where you play a female on her first day at a kinky college. You can either be a sub or a dom, and there are many different toys to play with.

Despite some typos, the writing is fairly decent. I'm impressed by the many different dialogue options; most have different stat increases (Love, Submission).

All in all, this is just a great BDSM-lite game with so many different outcomes. I've played for a few hours now trying out the many different options in the first few chapters.

If you need help, you can consult the XML files in each chapter folder; mainly the Stage excel files. I'd also recommend the time and item cheats to increase enjoyability

The only negatives I experienced were one puzzle that was very buggy to finish and that the game is mainly just static images; although, each image is detailed to show exactly what is happening in the scene as a result of your actions. Also, I wish for a feature to save in the middle of a chapter; redoing chapters is just mindless clicking on specific options for specific stat increases.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

BigMike240

I really enjoyed this Game , sexy hot and Kinky, sometimes its good to get away from the vanilla stuff multiple girls and sceneros to engage in, So far I've only scratched the surface, but from what I've encountered so far its a nice game full of possibilities, you can be dominan't/submissive or both, lots steamy bondage right away, couple romance paths to pursue, I haven't encountered any m/f scene all Lesbian so far maybe its meant to be that way. For Now I like it, lots to explore and I hope to see more from this in the future.